• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I haven't took a bath this day. I'll do it later. I feel lazy today. :disgust:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Wahh! i almost forgot what i'm gonna say but now i remembered.. "i confess that i had tried [b]gran matador[/b] a while ago. and i don't like the taste. yuck!" :puke:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that im not inlove with paolo na.hihi.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm super broke right now because i bought a lot of things last week. :crybaby: *full of regrets*
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] :ninja: April 3 is coming near.. :paranoid: I still hadn't reviewed Analytic Geometry, Solid Mensuration, Chemistry1&2, Physics1&2, Differential and Integral Calculus. I only reviewd Algebra and Trigonometry..and that was ages ago..when there were still classes. we're on vacation now and we're supposed to be reviewing for the qualifying exams on o4.o3 :ninja: i'm lazy to review! :disgust: and im sooo afraid of the eqe,.. uh, here's the confession part: my parents and classmates don't know that i'm not reviewing.. =( shhhhh![/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i'm heart broken again! And now i'm back at ftalk making myself busy! Damn love.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i'm starting to idolize someone whom i'm not close to :wallbash:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i had made myself busy here in FTalk for the very same reason with this one.. [quote=lucknskill]I confess i'm heart broken again! And now i'm back at ftalk making myself busy! Damn love.[/quote]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I think I like someone at work.. DANG! =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm having a hard time sleeping because of my insomnia. :wallbash: darn.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i'm sleeping very late bcoz of ftalk. haha! =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that FS is so annoying(they updated again.my codes doesn't work) that I want to kill they're damn [u]Friendster team[/u] :evil:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yup couldn't agree more !!! I hate it when they're updating FS. Die DS team !!! :disgust: I'm so pissed..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]I confess i'm missing someone here... :ninja: [/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Haha.. :eh: I confess that friendster update is pissing me off! [i]Dang![/i] :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OMG :paranoid: in the line of posters I'm the only one who's not a mod ... :D I confess I get glutton tonight with all the celebrations I attended .. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]OMG :paranoid: in the line of posters I'm the only one who's not a mod ... :D I confess I get glutton tonight with all the celebrations I attended .. :D[/quote] :arrow: [b]haha.. kuya, that only means that you really need to be a mod[/b] :P :thumbsup:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]I confess that FS is so annoying(they updated again.my codes doesn't work) that I want to kill they're damn [u]Friendster team[/u] :evil:[/quote] Actually it still works if you post it in About Me & Who You Want To Meet areas and also in review area. Thanks to Ephe for that ... :D
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i confess.. im a mother! [joke!!!] whahaha! > i confess that i like someone here... =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i got a huge exam tomorrow still im here on the net.. and my mom doesn't know. she thinks im reviewing.[/b] :paranoid: :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:17

[ 9 queries - 0.304 second ]
Privacy Policy