• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kikay_girl
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]^ aray naman.. I think you should choose the one who deserves you and the one who deserves by you.. :lol:[/quote] woah.yeah.am confuuuused!loz.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i'm scared of cockroaches!! :crybaby:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my confession hmmmm..heheheh i Love Lizards,and Frogs *i used to took care of this pets..now they are soo big <3..Lot of Foods LoLz..i call them mah Fatty Pets >:)* .. Lageng nagfrifriendster XD..*secret lng natin to ah* Lageng nagmamanipulate ng codes *tufakin..uyy secret lng :(* ..*mahilig makikipagdaldalan sa testih* hehehehehehehe :D.. lageng naakyat sa rooftop namen para magpahangin..at ccgaw n parang wala tao at parang wala sa sarili lage..pero meron :p Lagehng tuliro minsan hehehhehehe *aw* yan confession meh ...hiya aoch :o
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08]my confession hmmmm..heheheh i Love Lizards,and Frogs *i used to took care of this pets..now they are soo big <3..Lot of Foods LoLz..i call them mah Fatty Pets >:)* .. Lageng nagfrifriendster XD..*secret lng natin to ah* Lageng nagmamanipulate ng codes *tufakin..uyy secret lng :(* ..*mahilig makikipagdaldalan sa testih* hehehehehehehe :D.. lageng naakyat sa rooftop namen para magpahangin..at ccgaw n parang wala tao at parang wala sa sarili lage..pero meron :p Lagehng tuliro minsan hehehhehehe *aw* yan confession meh ...hiya aoch :o[/quote] woah.u love lizards and frogs?!! :o ..sis!!!,its an "eeew!!".. [i]*uupppzzz... no offense.sorry.peace tau ha. =) *[/i] woah.always in friendster?same here :) :thumbsup:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehehhe yup sis..whether i like it or not i love them ouch XD...they are so fat now gotta pic them one of dis days..hehee i think u will be LOL (laughing out loud) because of their pics....they always love to sleep [i]*tinatamad* shit [/i] wahehhehe
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

woah woah woah!!!sissy!!!haha.can wait for that time!!hihi.im soooo excited to see yer pets!!!yer fatti pets.lol.*peace
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wahehhehe..sure ...yah sis..i make already yer sig u can check out now ;)..hope yah like it hehhe <3
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08]wahehhehe..sure ...yah sis..i make already yer sig u can check out now ;)..hope yah like it hehhe <3[/quote] woah.hihi.actually, im using it na.^^.well, thanks for dat!! @topic : i confess that its really hard to be a mod.lol.well, its exciting though. :D =)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that yanyan aka uno is soo annoying i want to kill him right now. =D
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wahehheheheheheh :D @kikay heheh no problem sis..heheheh thanks u like it ehehhe <3
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

woah.hihi.yea,i LOOOOVE it!hihi. @topic : i confess that i looooooove the siggy that sis pink-a-holic made for me.hihi
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i hate pastas!! sooper dooper hate!! :puke:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]woah.hihi.yea,i LOOOOVE it!hihi. @topic : i confess that i looooooove the siggy that sis pink-a-holic made for me.hihi[/quote] hehhe thank u sis...muahz! :kiss:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08]my confession hmmmm..heheheh i Love Lizards,and Frogs *i used to took care of this pets..now they are soo big <3..Lot of Foods LoLz..i call them mah Fatty Pets >:)* .. Lageng nagfrifriendster XD..*secret lng natin to ah* Lageng nagmamanipulate ng codes *tufakin..uyy secret lng :(* ..*mahilig makikipagdaldalan sa testih* hehehehehehehe :D.. lageng naakyat sa rooftop namen para magpahangin..at ccgaw n parang wala tao at parang wala sa sarili lage..pero meron :p Lagehng tuliro minsan hehehhehehe *aw* yan confession meh ...hiya aoch :o[/quote] wow!! :o cool!!! :cool: [i]*i'm weird sumtimes..[/i] :lol:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol...sleeping while snooooooooring while drooooooolling in teh fx :retard: :D :wasted:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wahehhee..i'm proud to be wierd hehehehe :D
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have a fan club na ginawa ko walang kasing iba magawa.. :lol: :thumbsup: Do join if you like wahehehehe... >> [url]http://www.friendster.com/group/tabmain.php?gid=134730[/url] Kakahiya to!! Wahahaha.. What you waitin' for? GO join..

Last edited by Xian (2006-12-03 12:43:03)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1. My confession would be, being inlove with a 'Gay'.. :wasted: It's kinda embarassing though, that they cant have a crush on me too.. And worst, they have the same crush as you do.. My friends would teased me about that.. They say there's a lot of 'Guys' out there who love's girl not a guy also.. :o But i think its pretty normal.. right? They're still male anyway.. :lol: 2. I always tripped. Most of the time, :D One day, i was making pa-cute in front of my crush, :wow: thats why i was walking back and forth in front of him, when suddenly i step on a wet puddle, seems like the janitor was cleaning the hallway. I fall down to my butt, and people started laughing, I guess my crush notice me, but in an embarassing way.. :lol:

Last edited by elleiruam (2006-12-04 02:44:25)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=elleiruam]1. My confession would be, being inlove with a 'Gay'.. :wasted: It's kinda embarassing though, that they cant have a crush on me too.. And worst, they have the same crush as you do.. My friends would teased me about that.. They say there's a lot of 'Guys' out there who love's girl not a guy also.. :o But i think its pretty normal.. right? They're still male anyway.. :lol: 2. I always tripped. Most of the time, :D One day, i was making pa-cute in front of my crush, :wow: thats why i was walking back and forth in front of him, when suddenly i step on a wet puddle, seems like the janitor was cleaning the hallway. I fall down to my butt, and people started laughing, I guess my crush notice me, but in an embarassing way.. :lol:[/quote] lol.fuuuuuunnie..haha.anyways, its kinda embarassing,.hihi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@elleiruam[/b]: woah... same here... i've got a crush on my gay friend... errr.. lol [i]he's cute kc eh[/i]!! [b]@Xian[/b]: ewww!! kuya!! hayy... [i]gn2 nb tlg pg[/i] conceited?? hehe.. joke!! peace kuya!! [b]@SymphOny XII[/b]: same! haha!! ü [b]@topic[/b]: we had our p.e this morning... so excited... softball.. weeee!.... but then.... we had our practical on pitching.... then... when my turn to be a catcher... the ball hit my left cheek... awttss... everybody laughed... i laughed with them, my blockmates... they comforted me... because of the comfort... the "awts" on my face was gone!! so touching... awww.... meaning, i'm so [i]mababaw[/i]!! haha!! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 9 queries - 0.522 second ]
Privacy Policy