• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kuyakym

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. that..... :wallbash: i was a 2timer or even 5timer..(3years ago) :evil: but now.. 1 gf only... (2years na kami) :wow: but......... im here in uk already.. :doubt: and i left her in the philippines too bad.. :crybaby:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=`mizeL]i confess that i hate some of my classmates because they are so feelers. :disgust: you know what i mean.[/quote] [i]One word, do this --- KARATE![/i] =D [i]And..[/i] I confessed that what I watched last night scared the hell out of me. :retard:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][quote=`mizeL]i confess that i hate some of my classmates because they are so feelers. :disgust: you know what i mean.[/quote] [i]One word, do this --- KARATE![/i] =D[/quote] Haha! I can't do that ate Pad, i don't want to "physically" hurt them. Just "emotionally" hurting them is worse, and ironically right, i think. hehe. they are like [i]hilas[/i] = [i]hambog[/i] = [b]boastful[/b]... next time, if i feel like evil, i'd really do my little evil doing, since ive done that before to my previous classmate and it was effective. =D buahaha! =D [b]to her(my classmate):[/b] one false move dearie... :midfinger:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i dont like my friend. i hate her. :rolleyes: she's so feeler too. nge. and sooo sensitive. she hated me just because a teased her? the heck. we're friends for almost 2 years and i am always teasing all my friends then last week she suddenly burst into tears :rolleyes: like she doesn't know me? and now, she has a new set of friends. i can't help but think that she only did that to move away from our group to the "other" group who does well, [i]some[/i] things that we do not do in our group coz we find it inappropriate cause we're students. :ninja:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-06-27 10:57:16)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ What the. is she human? ahehe :peace: anyways.. i hated some of my classmates during high school. during our graduation they said we should not forget each other.. but after that. they never texted me nor give me comments at friendster though they're always online.. now they are the ones who forgot! i really hated them :evil:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I confess... ...that everytime i go to the clinic every month, i get to see my crush--my dentist's son who also happens to be a dentist. :redface: :O
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i fall in love for somebody who is actually avoiding me right now... i just want to know his reasons... really really kills me... cry to death the whole night :crybaby:

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-07-13 19:20:02)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol.. dont hurt urself by putting urself in despair. :) i confess im a lazy guy. haha.. i confess i dnt wnt to continue my study anymore and start working :/
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i hate my self ![/b] :wallbash: [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/53/47/4947435/638521151s.jpg[/img]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Woah woah woah... try loving yourself by listing those you like about yourself and remember them all, carry them along with you, so that you'll always be happy. No to pessimistic behavior. Life is too short for burdens, love yourself, be happy! :) :arrow: I confess that i am FC (feeling close) to the poster above me because i gave him a simple piece of advice. :redface:
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/53/47/4947435/638521151m.jpg[/img] [b]uhm, for me iz ? .. mah most secret is ? .. :eh: [/b] uhm, when i'm was a 3 yrs. old boi .. i eat my [b]POOPOO![/b] haha .. ukii ba !? :doubt: that was the most embarassing in my life .. :wallbash:

Last edited by ' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii (2007-07-15 11:49:16)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm BROKE right now. :wasted: I upgraded my PC, so I can't buy anything I like at the moment. Except for food hahaha!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have a crush on evanna lynch :wow: [or luna lovegood of harry potter 5: order of the phoenix] she's really beautiful and i love her voice :D
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]I have a crush on evanna lynch :wow: [or luna lovegood of harry potter 5: order of the phoenix] she's really beautiful and i love her voice :D[/quote] i told u she taken by me hehehe.. just kidding.. i confess that i became a 2 tymer back then.. but ive change i swear..
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess.. haru i know its very hard for me to say this but i think im inlove with u... i always feel something when we talk.. i just want to say :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Last edited by archiedhadha (2007-07-20 06:04:35)

reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]im a IT drop out student[/b][/align]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: im having less time going online because of [i]my...[/i] :ninja:
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant sleep because of a gurl i love.... V_V
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me i dont kno coz im certified single by the heart right now..dunno if i could find someone here at ftalk!! :rose: :wow:
aubrey011
» n00b
1969-12-31

gosh!! :wow: i have a crush in school..his name is RYAN JOSHUA :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:35

[ 9 queries - 0.443 second ]
Privacy Policy