• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

EJ : what if everyone wouldn't believe to your GMs anymore? =| nya. :lol:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@ lolo: ur bad!!! :angry: :crybaby: :crybaby: (hahahahaa..my advices were nosebleed for me..) :lol: @ ate ayei: :wow: awts.. that's it ate ayei!!! stick to the one u really love!!!aja tumeto!!! :redface: =)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:paranoid: Confession :arrow: i'm jealous to someone, but i don't have a ryt to be jealous. . I'm so stupid. .i shouldn't act like this. . :cry:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so ej's confession was just a game lol mine wasnt :lol: ---------------------------- I lied to him..

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-17 01:18:21)

izee
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ hey IMY @topic- i confess .. i really miss the gurl above me
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ imy2 mangken :kiss: wer have u been? @sis f8 uy hu r u jealous with?

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-17 02:27:51)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i ate all of my sister's choco wheat cookies topped with choco bits and nips.. ..she cried, got angry and almost killed the cat. tsk tsk... *burp*
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ lolz.. :lol: u shudnt have do that to faith.. :o u know her.. :lol: she wont talk to u for a while.. :lol:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wuahahaha!!!! that's funny kuya bob.. :lol: i confess that i was completely humiliated seeing my face in the frontpage of our schoolpaper..it was too :wasted: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :wallbash: and that i really cried watching hana yori dango... there's nothing to cry for but i really cried.. i dunno why!! :wallbash:

Last edited by nicey (2008-01-17 09:06:10)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^sis.. maybe ur just so overwhlemd... :D hmn.. ur d state of ambivalnce sisz... reli undrstnd u... @topic: i juz hate eatng sndwhch in d morng.. dahh.. reli have no choice but to eat it.. :disgust:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im really obssessed with the Lord of the rings' casts :crybaby: Specially with orlando bloom. I have 5 dozens of their pics. not funny anymore :wallbash: fdxvghdfdj bvifrivgwrvigbvuiervw!!!

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-18 02:08:35)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that I am now really annoyed about our Research!!! errrr.. :doubt: [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm [i]sick[/i] of this life..

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-01-19 02:00:23)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Im hikikomori for about four or five months now. I hope that after I finish watching NHK ni youkoso... I escape that world.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rattanex12]:/ :paranoid: :lol: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/quote] ^ Reported. @dynamicfriendsterwebmaster>> :wasted: :retard: :lol: @topic: hmm finally i have a confession worth sharing.. im jealous with someone.. :wallbash: and i know i shouldnt be.. :lol: just like sis faith faith's confession.. :(
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ is this someone a ftalker sis?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... i PM'd you sis..
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@topic:[b]i think i love him :cry: [/b] @sis aya:lolx sis. .it's one of my top secret! :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm sis faith i think i know.. is this your crush? if it is, then tell me and ill make a move for you :)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

errr. .i love u sis aya! you're ryt. .Omg. . nvm. . @topic:Love him. .love her!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:41

[ 10 queries - 0.485 second ]
Privacy Policy