• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]KARURENGS.[/b] Were you using a landline? :/ TOPIC > > I confess that I uber like my new haircut.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess now I wanna see Kim's new hair. :eh:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I posted it already at the Real Life Pic at the Boys and Girls section. :lol:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that I'll go to the Boys' & Girls' section right away, after this post. :penguin: =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im worried with my friend too :( i also confess that my heart skipped while reading his last message :wow:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i have a big crush on someone in this thread :redface:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-17 02:13:19)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess somebody make me angry today... :angry: i confess that im so confused on what to do on something... i want to clear my decision before i make it happen... i dont know what to do... if i do this or if i do that hrrrrr... i can't make a decision of my own...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that finally the darkest chapter of my life is over i guess =| and thanks to my friends who gave their concern and advices to me arigato gozaimasu :D i love you all because of you guys i made it here and im still kicking alive :D :thumbsup: thx and god bless to those people.. :)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@shi:glad to hear u'r now ok. .:kiss: @T:don't have confession ryt now
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i cried again last nite..:cry:

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-03-17 06:29:54)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]i confess that finally the darkest chapter of my life is over i guess =| and thanks to my friends who gave their concern and advices to me arigato gozaimasu :D i love you all because of you guys i made it here and im still kicking alive :D :thumbsup: thx and god bless to those people.. :)[/quote] im happy to hear that shi really happy.. weeeee :D @T: i confess i dont feel well now. :( im sick :puke:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im so frustrated ryt now..:wallbash:

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-03-17 07:23:11)

annelimited
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess Friendstertalk is like another world people live in aside from planet earth.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't know what to do with her.. i'm still doubting. :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]i confess that finally the darkest chapter of my life is over i guess =| and thanks to my friends who gave their concern and advices to me arigato gozaimasu :D i love you all because of you guys i made it here and im still kicking alive :D :thumbsup: thx and god bless to those people.. :)[/quote] That's my bro! =) Cum'on Shirow. U still have us in here. :D [b]topic[/b] I confess that today I feel so happy. :wow:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I don't know what to do with her now. :crybaby:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Just let me cry.. one last time. =(
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Am super duper duper duper duper mad.[/b]
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi][b]Am super duper duper duper duper mad.[/b][/quote] @.@ T.T @.@ T.T @.@ T.T @.@ I confess I've learned the above smileys from her.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I lied. i realized that there's still this feeling inside me telling that i still like her. D*MN :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:12

[ 12 queries - 0.247 second ]
Privacy Policy