• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess, im OP in here now. :cry:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=karuro72002][quote=*kim-a-holic]I confess that I'm busy working on my new [i]home[/i]. I missed blogging. My heart still aches. Im also working the last 3 chapters of my story in Literature Section. :] I still have no idea how to end it. :wallbash:[/quote] ahhh...just end it with a kiss :lol:[/quote] nyahaha. great idea. karurengs :thumbsup: @T: i confess i'm happy bentie's here! :lol:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Karurengs.[/b] I aint a fan of Filipino cheesy and corny endings. :eh: So scratch that one out. But I believe they will kiss. Hahaha. TOPIC > > I confess I just finished taking my medicines. Gaaa. I'll be drinking these medicines for the rest of my life, that is, if I'm going to live long. :doubt:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I feel frustrated for my exam. :wallbash: I confess I miss [i] him. [/i] :P
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]KIM:[/b] huh? why muymuy? are you sick? @T: i confess i miss him.. waaaa. i need to blush! :redface:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Nahh. It's a secret. I don't want others to know why. Sorry sis. :| TOPIC > > I confess that I'm worried at my little brother's condition. He's having some therapies every week. And no one would tell me what the real problem is. Gaa. Lord, for when we are weak, we are strong. Please help my brother. :cry:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]i confess i wanna sympathize with nix =|[/quote] Thanks maye, i guess i need it. but just a talk with you would be fine for me. [quote=icekandi][b]NEEX[/b] Aw. You'll be alright. =)[/quote] i hope so.. though that may be several months from now. --- it doesn't seem fair kasi eh. there aren't any good reasons for me to feel this way, yet i can't avoid feeling depressed. i need to move on (according to myself), but from what? HECK. i'm not broken hearted. but that's what i feel right now. D*MN :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]kim[/b] im sorry to hear that my sis. i hope ur brother will get well soon. :) believe our Christ is really awesome. :) [b]topic[/b] i confess now im also desperate with my school. =(
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]NEEX.[/b] You told me you're alright already, [i]diba[/i]? I believed that was true. But I guess you're not okay yet. Please be okay. Please.. for yourself and for your friends. [b]YUNA.[/b] I hope so too. And yes, Christ is really awesome. No arguments there. Thanks sis. TOPIC > > Worrying is a sin. Don't worry Kimey. He'll help you.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]NIX:[/b] you're free to talk with me anytime :) [b]KIM:[/b] okay.. i respect that. and i hope your brother will get well soon :) @T: i confess i'm laughing my lungs out because of this thingy i'm reading :lol:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]nix[/b] if u need a talk,i'm here also. . [b]KIMI[/b] are u okay bebe?gimee a hug. .hope u'r ok @T:previous pages. .
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic][b]NEEX.[/b] You told me you're alright already, [i]diba[/i]? I believed that was true. But I guess you're not okay yet. Please be okay. Please.. for yourself and for your friends.[/quote] Ok, sorry. that time when you asked me, i thought i was already alright. [i]hindi pa pala[/i]. i'm sorry talaga.. give me more time. @maye: thanks. though i guess i'm not ready for a talk right now. :cry: [quote=misz.faith][b]nix[/b] if u need a talk,i'm here also. .[/quote] thanks. --- i confess i wanna do some things in the net (including of leaving ftalk) so that i won't feel her presence anymore. but i can't really do them :wallbash:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-03-20 07:52:49)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Sure. Take your time. But please don't leave ftalk. Then again, I'm sorry. Sorry for asking if you're alright. Sorry for thinking you're alright. Sorry for everything. [b]FAITH.[/b] Sweetie..thanks. I'm fine.[i] I will be fine[/i]. :D Thanks. [b]MAYE.[/b] Thanks sis. TOPIC > > I confess that I feel so sad.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im getting more OP in ftalk everday.... :penguin:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]MAYE:[/b] just tell me if you're ready.. =):thumbsup: and right now.. you should take some time thinking about how you really feel, and figure out the cure :) [b]KIMI:[/b] and i hope you're fine too tita :D @T: i confess i'm looking for someone =|
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i pity one member here! :lol: im gonna miss them much! =)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm really shy now :redface:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^I confess ...no one cracks on my TITA GIRL thingy. :crybaby: I confess...im worried on someone... im also jelous on someone[/b][/align]

Last edited by shunz_7 (2008-03-20 11:59:57)

boommickey
» n00b
1969-12-31

im confess.. that im a loser.. brocken hearted. my gf left me.. sucks.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Aw.and how come she left you?? i confess i really miss naruto-arena now. i confess..that i still haven't cleaned up the mess in my room..and my head is really aching.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:15

[ 11 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy