• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][b]^[u][i]i want to apologize to those pipol whom i used to give false impressions...[/i] [/u] because some members are somewhat "[i]walang utang na loob[/i]" i dont know what it is in english... im saying this because...before they were noticed by other people or became famous I was the one who was their first friend in this forum... but then when they attained that part of being famous its as if they have forgotten me already... i've been talking to them but it seems that they dont notice me anymore... i dont know why... it doesnt matter anymore... i still have many friends out there... but still i can consider them as my friend... i dont know what did i do to them...but think they really showed their true colors... i mean they choose their friends.... that's it...i dont want to elaborate further... NVM.. I apologize![/b][/align]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ ^ If I am one of those people, I hope you accept my sincere apology. I haven't talked to you these past few days. Sorry. TOPIC > > Our story has finally ended. Just let me cry, one last time.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess i hate myself sometimes :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]i confess i called lots of Pipol Yesterday! =D all of them are FTALKERS! but no one Dares to Answer the Call Maybe they're scared! :lol: sum wer Busy sum i dunno if they are doin sumthing! haahahahahha:lol: sorry for distrubing you! :D PEACE to those who i missed called![/quote] :arrow: u used landline? called me 3 times at 11 am? i was at the church that time. lol. was that you?
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][b]MIMING. [/b]its not you sis... [b]ATE MENG. [/b]it was pldt wireless. He got your numbers from me Soorryyy to all of you guys![/b][/align]
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ Shunz_7: People change. That's a sad fact. @ topic: I confess I have to log out now and patch things up with my Damdams. :crybaby:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: @shinnning, it's okay. just drown your kuya for me okay? =D
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ ^ ^ yah. they really do. i dont care about them anymore. they are not my problem anyway.[/b][/align]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ So that was Karurengs? Hahaha. I scanned the area code at our phone directory and it pointed out to Zamboanga. It never occured to my mind that it might be Karurengs. Hahahaha. I'm sorry if I didn't answer it. I was kind of surprise and I just don't answer calls from numbers I am not familiar. =( TOPIC > > Retreat. Slumber party at my house. I'm kind of excited. Hahaha.
D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#cc0000][b]I confess thats a guy here post made me want [/b][/color]:puke:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]joejoe[/b] why? :O [b]topic[/b] i confess today im feeling not well again. :wallbash:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i feel left out these days.
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@alliana01:[/b] why is dat sis? :rolleyes::rolleyes: [b]@T:[/b] i hate this pc so much. i have an installer of adobe photoshop but when im put the cd in the cd-rom. [b]*tsedeng*[/b], i can't find the cd-rom path in my computer. *dmna*. nid help. anyone hir? :cry::cry:

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-18 04:42:37)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]bentie:[/b] what a sad story :cry: haha. try inserting the cd again :D @T: i confess the same thing alliana confessed :(

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-18 04:48:17)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]pokie:[/b] i tried it several times. the real prob is, even if i dont put a cd in cd-rom, there's no cd-rom at all. for example, when u go to my computer u can see anything ayt? like: my documents and etc. but the cd-rom is not there. haaaaiz. =(=(=(
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]bentie:[/b] oh.. maybe there's something wrong with your reader. =| @T: i confess i sympathize with bentie now =D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]pokie:[/b] do u know how to fix it? huhuhu. =(=( [spoiler]sympathize? hahaha. i think u miss me. :lol::lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]bentie:[/b] sad to say i don't.. programmer does it for me :lol: [spoiler]i meant i feel bad for you and your computer :disgust:.. oh never mind reasoning out. i really missed you anyway, haha. :lol: [/spoiler] @T: i confess i missed bentie :lol:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx][b]@alliana01:[/b] why is dat sis? :rolleyes::rolleyes: [b]@T:[/b] i hate this pc so much. i have an installer of adobe photoshop but when im put the cd in the cd-rom. [b]*tsedeng*[/b], i can't find the cd-rom path in my computer. *dmna*. nid help. anyone hir? :cry::cry:[/quote] i dunno :cry: im depressed and i dont kno why
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]pokie:[/b] ahw. ukei2. [b]alliana01:[/b] maybe u just nid to have a company. hehe. to be with. if u want, i will. :lol::lol::lol: [b]@T:[/b] i confess i missed pokie too. =) =) [spoiler] misyu pokie :rose::rose:[/spoiler]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-18 05:19:48)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 9 queries - 0.704 second ]
Privacy Policy