• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ :o dont talk like that sis! :crybaby: @T: i confess i found out something about this guy. i hope they're not right. :wallbash:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I somehow know what Duch is talking about. It's about her 'bestfriend'. =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :o wat the! you know him?! i never mentioned him to you :P :lol: your thinkin about somebody else here Chi :P and its definitely not funmail :wasted: i dont care about that flamer :wasted: :angry: @T: i confess that i really want to click-nuke somebody. :lol:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Argh. I thought it was him. Apologies. :D @ topic: I confess I had this weird yet very funny dream about two girls here in Friendstertalk. One is a Moderator and the other one is a regular member. =D

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-03-16 07:30:02)

maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i can't relate=(
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that am missing someone terribly. wanna cry.[/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I had just a haircut. Dang. My hair is super short now. Hahahaha. I don't know.. they like it.. and I like it too. It's just that I'm kind of afraid of what Eric has to say with this tomorrow. He's such a jackass. T_______T
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D [b]duch[/b] hehey. im not going to die yet. :P i just wanna go to Hospital. and sleepover again. xD the doctors and nurses are really nice. =) trust me. =d [b] ice [/b] wanna cry? me too. :cry: but i mustn't cry. :( [b] kim [/b] woah a haircut?? :o im curious to see it. :P [b] OT [/b] I confess I let this disease kill me slowly. :wallbash: [hr] I just went home from Church now. And after pray and listened the Priest said. [b]"Dont depend on Human but depend on GOD and u will get all ur wishes come true." :)[/b] I decided to make [b]No War[/b] to some people who think[i] I'm the "mistake" or I'm a heart-breaker.[/i] Really. It's all ur choice if u wanna say bad words about me. For people who read those words, Don't take it personally. [u]And never judge me if u don't know the reality.[/u] Not every word is true. It's only one side opinion. [b]Take it wisely.[/b] And last words, [i]It's much better if u hate me now. :)[/i] [hr] I confess that I need attention now. :lol: [spoiler] Just give me food. xD :P [/spoiler]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Yeah. I'm going to post some pictures tomorrow. I hope you'll be fine in no time. Just pray to God about your disease. And well... I can give you some attention. Hahahaha. I hope we'll be very good friends. Im Kim. :] TOPIC. Confess that he texted me just now, I don't have load to text him back. Hahaha. And I have no plans of texting him back. Dang. Where's the tingling sensation?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Yuna[/b] Hope youre gonna be fine sis. And hmm more like, you like the doctors and nurses coz theyre cute. :lol: :P Joking sis. ;] [b]Insan Kim[/b] Turn on the tingling sensation. Hahaha I know my post has no sense. Im bored :smoke: @T: i confess that i get [i]kilig[/i] everytime i remember what he said to me yesterday. :redface: :redface:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-16 08:14:59)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm sad right now :cry: [i]*sobs*[/i]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] kim [/b] thx sis. :) it's very kind of u. :) yeah. i pray for my disease when i went to church this evening. aheyy. can't wait to see ur nu pics. xD im yuna. :) nice to meet u kim. hope we can be bestfriends. xD [b] duch [/b] heheheu. not they arent that cute. they're old. :lol: anyway. thx a lot duch! :wow: [b] OnTopic [/b] I confess that I miss 2 persons who lived in my heart now.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-16 08:20:02)

maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]here's my confession[/b] i'm falling in love..but i don't this feelings again...:thumbsdown:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i like what i feel ryt now. hahaha. i became 3 tym beyond godlike [i]*kanina*[/i] when we're playing dota wid my friends. hahaha. =) =) =)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]ATE DUCH. [/b] I'm still searching for that tingling sensation. [b]YUNA.[/b] I'll pray for you too. :] Haha. Don't be that excited to see my new look. You might get disappointed. :) Yeah, I hope we'll be very good best friends. [b]TOPIC.[/b] Someone texted me. Haha. I was kind of surprised at his name. :] Thank goodness he texted his "other name" in which I am familiar of. =D No load. No reply. Sorry. :redface: [i][b]I want that "tingling sensation" back. [/b][/i]
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ Kim: Hahaha! I wonder who might that be. :P @ topic: I confess her stubborness never cease to amaze me. =D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@kimi: hahaha. i like this one :arrow: [b]"no load, no reply"[/b] :lol::lol::lol:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx]@kimi: hahaha. i like this one :arrow: [b]"no load, no reply"[/b] :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] Dude, stick with the topic. @ topic: I confess I need some eye shut now. =D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sori bro. :) [b]@T:[/b] i confess that i like what i feel ryt now. hahaha. i became 3 tym beyond godlike *kanina* when we're playing dota wid my friends. hahaha. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-16 09:05:03)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i can't make it to beyond godlike. haha =) i'm a noobie. farthest i reached was killing spree :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:29

[ 10 queries - 0.283 second ]
Privacy Policy