• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]YUNA:[/b] i'm calm sis :eh: i was pissed for only.. 30 seconds i think.. haha :lol: thanks :D [b]TOPIC:[/b]i confess i'm good now.. thanks momi duch.. love you much :rose: [spoiler]but i'm still not comfy with something.. haaaay. what's wrong with him?.. anyway.. i'm happy.. sorry for being kinda moody guys.. =|[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:D wish i could know you better anak. [b]Topic [/b] I confess im being too harsh on tunie winnie. Sorry lil booo. :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm gonna wear an eyeglass tomorrow lol. i can't see from faraway haha. so i need to wear an eyeglass nyahaha. good right? haha lol. =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i have enough to those spammers on the CSS layout section they made an account just to spam?? what a pathetic action that can a human do i despise you low specimens of life you are a rubbish garbage all of you are nothing but a nuisance to everyone you don't deserve to be here and you don't deserve to live!! ill promise this starting from now ill be more freakin [b]STRICTER THAN BEFORE!!!![/b]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-26 09:27:14)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ calm down [i]inhale,exhale[/i] lol --- i confess that i really hate this [b][i][u]guy!![/u][/i][/b]:wallbash::wallbash: amffnesz!! :penguin:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

whoa...easy shirow...you makin them shake...hehehe... i confess i had a bad day...my ex shows up with he's new boyfriend... and then she said "im getting married...will you come?" and i said "[i]sa'n ang lamay?[/i]" it really hurts... shit
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Kuya Shirow.. whoa, calm down.. don't lose your temper.. ahm.. :paranoid: ^ouch, that must have hurt so BAD!!i can feel the hurt just reading your post.. I confess I'm really really pissed off lately.. grr.. idiotic guy.. i hate him for having this effect on me.. rawr.
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm a bit upset.., i was expecting too much.., :crybaby:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^me too...expecting too much will cause alot of pain... i thought she'll come back to me..but then...she's with a... well...from now on...im gonna move on... =)
takeouttt
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm.. sad stories..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Siren:ow Yeh?! too Bad no Auditions near Our City or in Our City! :disgust: @T: im Badly wanna Join PBB! with lots of Girls! :wow: :wow: :wow: Pretty Girls!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic[/b] LOL i confess im having fun! i convinced the great [b]Ephemeral[/b] to use his picture as his avatar.. =D =D To those who havent seen him yet.. FEAST! =D =D Its only there up to 7am tomorrow. =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-26 12:31:58)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess that i sometimes hate reading posts in this thread. it's like a YM conversation=|
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that when i read duch's post., i really immediately searchd for ephe's topic to see his pic :P :lol:

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-03-26 18:30:08)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Luckily sis, i saw his pic. :eh: duch : oh yih, nice one! :lol: [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: i confess that i sometimes hate reading posts in this thread. it's like a YM conversation=|[/quote] :arrow: same here. - - - - i'm gonna confess something. i already told someone about this but i still want to put it here. i feel better confessing in this thread. i know some of you here that i'm really addicted to irc, right?? what i'm doing there is just really participating on trivias, i don't search for bf's there or sumthing. ewww. then there's this guy i used to have fun with playing trivias. we already exchanged fs profiles. while we were having fun playing, he asked me and the other girl of our cp # but i didn't give him mine. so it's alright with him at that time. then after many weeks, he pm'd me and seriously asked for my #. still, i didn't gave it, duh. irc -- lots of stupid guys out there. why would i give my number?? i'm so harsh. hmmm. i just don't wanna blame myself for giving out my number there. then, after that, he won't talk to me anymore. tsk˛ so pathetic. he's currently in manila, we're schoolmates in highschool. and uhmmm.. :arrow:[b]did i do the right thing? do i need to tell him i'm sorry? and if possible afterwards, give my number? no way! but, can you comment and ......[/b] i felt/feel sorry for this guy. hayyzzz.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ You dont have to give your number to anyone you dont know well especially online. Its for your own good too. But however thanks for trusting me. hehe You gave me your number before. But we cant talk on phone that much since I cant speak bisaya and u cant speak tagalog that much. We cant speak english, lol we'll be laughing all the time coz of our will be like tongue twisted. haha -- I confess that I shouted at my dad. LOL! I just woke up this morning then he asked me "You didn't sleep huh?!" then I replied "Of course I sleep. I just woke up and then you're gonna talk to me like that. Its irritating! Cant you talk nicely to me especially when early in the morning?" LOL! I had enough of them judging me. Its like they always doubt me on everything I do.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm sad. My dad left already. His flight was early this morning.. when I was still asleep. I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. :crybaby: [spoiler]naaah. it's ok... he'll be back next week. I'm just sad 'coz I wasn't able to tell him to shop tons of clothes and stuff for me. :lol:[/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i miss pokie and my unay. :( i confess i gave my crush photo comments. miss her so much :rose::( i confess pokie is inlab with someone. hwahahahaha! and i know hu that is. weeeeh. :D:lol
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]bentie:[/b] i miss you too bentie :rose: [b]TOPIC:[/b]waaaaaaaa! i confess bentie doesn't know who he is!! [spoiler]if you're gonna say it's karurengs again... you're wrong.. :P [/spoiler]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahaha. i confess its not karurengs. nyahahahah! :D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:15

[ 10 queries - 0.715 second ]
Privacy Policy