• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i am happy because i watched a flick with a hot beautiful drop dead gorgeous girl in our place... hehehehe :D but sadly...she's taken... :disgust: but of course it's happy...hehehe :D :thumbsup: ([i]kahit matakaw syang kumain[/i])
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Im leaving eptalk.. soon....[/b] =(
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i will mizz the person above me wen she leave., eventho wer not dat close... & im also curious of why... also cnfess that...i hav mixed emotions insyd me ayt now...
clawii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess dat i will miz sis shika if she leave ftalk :(
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@uma:its not u! ahehehe @BezFrend Pokie: Lolz! wuhahah...sumday u will! hus dat kid?! hmm...PM me ;)) @Te Duch: i Want Spagettie! @Bentie: hus dat girl hmm?! is dat Etie - Ethel! @MisMeng:Relax Friend! ahehe...ill tell my friends about it! aheheh @Anak: miss u anak! ill add you na later! aheheh... i confess, i was disappointed about my Idol! now his not my idol! he has a very very bad attitude! if you just know who em i referring too! dont REACT! ahahah...sorry im disappointed! & i know you really Dont Care! i saved our Conversation! i confess i dont want to fell inluv with a friend close to me! ahehehe... i just dont want to destroy our relationship! aheheh... & i confess the Commercial Contest will be Airing soon! weeeeeee
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]besfren tadie[/b]- haha. dun like.. i might be wrong. :lol: [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i got so disappointed earlier.. although i'm happy 'coz my dad's home :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i know something about someone .. and this someone likes this girl so much. :eh: [spoiler] CLUE: he posted in this thread/page =D [/spoiler] i also confess that the GM karuro received was a joke. [spoiler] report2 agad eh noh.. tsktsk [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-31 04:21:19)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm kind of nervous and scared of my exam at lasalle. I hope I'll pass it.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I confess i wish kimi would pass her test!.. so we can be schoolmates! :D [spoiler]i wish it's DLSU-manila she's saying..[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-31 05:48:39)

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i need someone to turn to. i am lonely right now. i big tragedy. whaaaa. :cry:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, I miss the tumeto girls sooo bad.. =(
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]I confess that I'm kind of nervous and scared of my exam at lasalle. I hope I'll pass it.[/quote] Kimmmiiiee. I miss u. :) I hope the best for ur exam. U can do it sis!xD Pray and Work. :) [hr][hr] I confess I'm missin [i]him[/i] today. =( --- I confess today I took a lot of pics for this guy. [spoiler] He'll celebrate an event tomorrow. xD[/spoiler]
zarah08
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b]i lOve secrets! wEe .. :lol:[/b][/color]
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=judajammers]i need someone to turn to. i am lonely right now. i big tragedy. whaaaa. :cry:[/quote] i wanna confess that i wanna know what's the prob of juda,, even if we're not close.. :|
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess,i am really confused about april. . sis y r u leaving?! i confess that i treat her as my real sister. . i love her so much! i'm gonna miss u. . :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I love you!! [b]Yuna[/b] i miss u bebe. .i miss ur pics too. .i love u
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess, i wanna cry. :crybaby: haaaiz. i wanna sleep. =(=(
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i miss eptok before..:( unlike now!!annoyed w/ someone here..:/ and i thnk i will be absent for about 1month!!:paranoid: im leaving!!:/ busy w/ my other stuff and so on.., yeah meng is right., i agree.., many members here are already offtopic and its like ym conversation or whatever.. [i]nabag-ohan nku sa eptok karon.., :/[/i]

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-03-31 09:59:15)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that yah,.. Im also sad because shika is leaving but i think this is not permanently,.she'll just focus first on her personal stuffs for now :) I confess that Im happy for her and im wishing her all the luck :) Im gonna miss her,. =| but,.there's so many things need to prioritize,. I also confess that Shika already knew my secret :o ,.U are correct sis :D its him :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]i confess i know something about someone .. and this someone likes this girl so much. :eh: [spoiler] CLUE: he posted in this thread/page =D [/spoiler] i also confess that the GM karuro received was a joke. [spoiler] report2 agad eh noh.. tsktsk [/spoiler][/quote] please dont tell her about my dirty lil secret! :D if you make hula na! dont make it na show to the Public! =D i dont want our friendship to be Broke! :lol: about GM! im just kiddn! it was intentionally for you! i luv doing dat thingie! especially when im on the mood to Foul! BTW 2morow is April Fouls Day! :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i'm curious on sis grace's post. [i]kinsa dai para ako maingnan[/i] =| i also confess that i was in a really bad mood today... plus we had a fight with the yellow man.. well not really a fight.. [i]"tampuhan"[/i]. what he did tonight while i was out is sooo sweet. i was really touched. tunie and mareh, you know what he did. :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-31 12:08:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:39

[ 9 queries - 0.096 second ]
Privacy Policy