• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ gained weight?. haha. congrats bob :D [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i got punched on the face again. haha.. but i'm loving it.. -- [i]losing sanity[/i]... training is fun fun fun :D:thumbsup:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=portuniecho]i confess dat [b]zarah.o8[/b] is has a new account here =D :wallbash: :wallbash: for more info go here :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=26201&p=1[/url] her new name is [b]aLoNe.o4 [/b] :lol: :lol: woooa,,better be hide now,,MODz lookin for you,, :lol: :lol:[/quote] @Tunie..really? i mean r u sure? i saw her posts on girls and boys corner w/ her pics,. She said she7s half japs and fil?... :o :o :o im confused :retard: @T i confess Im cramming :wasted: making [b]FUN[/b]signs :eh: [b]EDITED:[/b] may i add this :eh: [quote][i]aLoNe.04 wrote: watashi mune forou sono kiritsu korede! supashi-bo taishite sono atatakai uerukamu!![/i][/quote] [b]:wasted: somethings fishy..in SPOKING nihongo eh :eh:[/b]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-04 11:44:14)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yap,,im definitely sure,,u want me to prove it,,u may go to this topic,,and see here,,and so on,, [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=26201&p=4[/url] i confess dat,,i dunt know wat is dis gurl is a problem,, she wants to be on dis community but she keeps on doin wrong,, :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: now i accomplished my detective status,, =D im done with zarah,and cupcake,,and now with alone,,so,,wats next... like i said to her,, i will keep my eyes on her.. =D =D =D better not to create a new account here,,or else,, =D =D u know wats gonna happen,, :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ honorary detective.. good luck on that tunie.. seek vengeance for our lost reputations. haha. :lol: [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i dun wanna believe [b]them[/b] but i'm getting the feeling that [b]she[/b] really is a poser. oohh.. she's got so many excuses.. oh c'mon. :disgust: [spoiler]those who know about her. REACT. haha =D what do you think?[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-04 12:05:03)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:lol: thats the reason why i dont undrstand her nihongo, i mean its not the usual one...hmm whats goin on in her mind?...I think thats her way of enjoying =| ,. Tunie...i cant believe u did did all these stuffs,.. :D [i]atama ukashi :D[/i] <--anybody can translate this simple word? :D ^Maye ,.im curious on that GERL ur talkin about... :lol: @T Im so wasted :wasted: ,..I forgot to review for my exam tomorrow, :wallbash: Im being addicted on fansigns and I almost forgot about Kanji :crybaby:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-04 12:15:48)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I lost my respect to someone in Ftalk. Sorry. U've changed to a no-better person. =| I confess I love all the vids my hunney gave to me. :wow: Freaking Japanese Game. =d=d=d Awhhhahaahaha~ I confess the fag*ot girl won't try to mess with us again. =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^HELL YEAH HUNNNEY!!! :lol: i was laughing to death when i saw the kind of vids i never knew that something in this world exist :lol: and i confess that fagging -1 repu girl is now successfully[b] OBLITERATED!![/b] =D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii]:lol: thats the reason why i dont undrstand her nihongo, i mean its not the usual one...hmm whats goin on in her mind?...I think thats her way of enjoying =| ,. Tunie...i cant believe u did did all these stuffs,.. :D [i]atama ukashi :D[/i] <--anybody can translate this simple word? :D ^Maye ,.im curious on that GERL ur talkin about... :lol: @T Im so wasted :wasted: ,..I forgot to review for my exam tomorrow, :wallbash: Im being addicted on fansigns and I almost forgot about Kanji :crybaby:[/quote] lol.miee too ..i dont understand her nihongo! :lol: @T: im so tired so many fansigns today.lol
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]yap,,im definitely sure,,u want me to prove it,,u may go to this topic,,and see here,,and so on,, [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=26201&p=4[/url] i confess dat,,i dunt know wat is dis gurl is a problem,, she wants to be on dis community but she keeps on doin wrong,, :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: now i accomplished my detective status,, =D im done with zarah,and cupcake,,and now with alone,,so,,wats next... like i said to her,, i will keep my eyes on her.. =D =D =D better not to create a new account here,,or else,, =D =D u know wats gonna happen,, :lol:[/quote] wow...very nice tunie..youre now an undercover agent nyorks... uhmmmm i wonder who dat girl is... BTT: i confess... i enjoyed doing,creating fan signs ahehe :P
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I visit the website You**rn.com everyday to check new H**tai Vids.. :paranoid:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-06 04:58:17)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

okay lemme think of a secret... be back just going to eat first... ...[i]hungry[/i].. :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]YUNA[/b]- oohh.. i'm curious about that someone..:/ [b]HILYN[/b]- yeeeaa.. she's so strange.. she's trying so hard not to make it obvious when it already is =D[/spoiler] [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i made loads of fan signs.. haha. too much of it.. i'm sick of seeing my own face on that thread.. but i'm enjoying it :P
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i want more FAN SIGN from my CRUSHES! :lol: 90% FanSign Giver are Girls :wow:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i confess i'm not gonna make more fan signs for bestfriend VCO anymore.. since i'm not one of his crushes anyway :disgust:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that Shynel(Ms. Shy has two accounts) so here's the proof http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=25728&p=4 (post#72 and #74) huhu sorry sis!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Maye[/b] Aww. U wanna know him? :eh: Clue : U dont know him or never meet him. :D Hehe~ [b]Topic[/b] I confess today me and my hunney humiliated some members. =d And we are love to do that. LOL.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah hunney we sooo luv it =D @T i confess that the rate of stupid and dumb members here on this forum are rapidly increasing lol its not a good thing we are already pissed off enough with them how i wish i could give them some brains to understand what we are doing here for pete sake...
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]topic[/b] All I had to say is goodbye. im better off this way i guess. =(
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess im really :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I cant enter [i]Funsign[/i] :D section!!! :arrow: whenever im trying to this always appear on my screen :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: [img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q152/HiLyN_aNnLy/error.jpg[/img]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-05 14:03:55)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i con fess that i'm so happy to have a webcam.yippi XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:04

[ 9 queries - 0.180 second ]
Privacy Policy