• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ Are you sure about that? Tsk. BOYS. BOYS. BOYS. They're such a headache. Lol. -- I miss my hubby so much. Amf.
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

yup.. i want her back... hehe i confess im scared of bhea's couzin and momi hehe
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wooaa.. thats deep... anyway.. i confess i need to eat now hahaha
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess im inlove with a stripper :o
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mark.[/b] Thats good. Be scared. Hurt Bhea and I'll ban you! =D [b]Topic.[/b] I confess I hate Globe Telecom so much. Rawr. Haha.
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i dont know wat mami ice and mark is talking about.. hehe anyway.. i confess im going home to cavite :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hay..what i am doing?im inlove with him...nooooooooo!no!no!no!:crybaby:[/b] [spoiler][color=violet][b]i confess that now im thinking of him ******* hahah love him..:redface:[/b][/color][/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:| this is not a YM conference thread nor a cbox. Pls do not post nonsense confessions such as, "i confess i will take a bath" or "i have to pee" or "im hungry". :smoke: :retard: [b]Topic[/b] i confess i learned something from my bestfriend and i'm sad about it. But i cant do anything since it's his decision. Im still sad about what's happening to him though. He's getting sick thinking of it. Literally. hays :|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-14 08:07:58)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^^ lol :lol: :lol: :lol: I confess that ...This afternoon Ive been to Mcdo [i](Papa forced me, even i dont want to :disgust: ,walking exercise,He said)[/i] I brought my Potter book w/me for past time...and then I ordered a large fries and sundae lol.. I sat on the most hidden part of the smoking section (i dont smoke, its just warmer on that part), while reading ofcourse im eating lol..I have my ketchup for my fries but i prefer to dip my fries on my sundae lol kinda wierd but i get used to it :D anywee I dont really care on those pipols around me besides im hidden and there are only few costumers that time...lol while im on my silence A boy suddenly sat on the chair in front of me and approached me. (to my surprised, He's holding a tray with FRIES and SUNDAE too :O ) [b]:idea: CLICK FOR THE CONVERSATION :D[/b] [spoiler] Boy: Hi! can i take the seat? Me: yes, ofcourse Boy: thanks ..silence... (im busy on my potter book) Boy: uhm..I saw u dipping ur fries on the sundae and i find it cool [i]*oishiisoo datte*[/i] Me:oh yeah?..yeah its yummie :lol: Boy: Thats why I have my sundae and fries too, and Im here at ur table now... I wanna share dipping time with you :lol: Me: (shocked) :O huh? so many vacant seats around why here? *baka mitai anata* (para kang tanga) Boy: No, i want here coz its embarrasing if ill do this alone =| , Me: lol (annoyed) huh? are u playing joke w/me? Boy: No, I just wanna share time with you..this is cool (and then he tried dipping his fries into his ice cream) ...eating time..silence.. Boy: OISHII!.. (delicious!) huwaaaahh this taste good! :lol: Me: :wallbash: (alarmed and embarrased) shh ur noisy! okei so wat now? i told u fries is more delicious on sundae than ketchup :D (thats my style when im still in Manila) Boy: really? haha I must spread this stuffs.. (blah blah blah) Me: lol (just smiling) ...talking moments... He bought another fries for me and him plus a mcflurry this time cool ( :D more expensive than sundae) .... Boy: Im takuya blah blah blah... Me: ahhhh Im Hilyn.. ..talking time again... and then .. Me: I have to go Takuya kun Boy: wait... (he bought another large fries plus ice cream and gave to me) Me: Lol, gee thanks! ..U already know what happened next i guess... I went home with 1 large fries and a sundae....after eating lots of it already :wasted: my supposed to be walking exercise turned out to be an EATING EXERCISE plus somebody learned my style lol.... FRIES DIPPING on a sundae cream.. (lol no ketchup needed) [/spoiler] :arrow: This coversation is ALREADY TRANSLATED lol.. this was originally said in [b]NIHONGO[/b] =) [b]And as far as I cud remember....This is how things happened, and all because of my fries and sundae dipping :paranoid: [u]hays.. I didnt expect this things to happen =| That boy looks so IGNORANT :wallbash:[/u][/b] I confess that Im really laughing until now..coz that boy left a word on me saying [b][u]I WIRU TICHU ORU JAPAN RAYKU DISU SO DIRIXUZU SANK YU[/u] [i]*I WILL TEACH ALL JAPAN LIKE THIS SO DELICIOUS THANK YOU* :D[/i][/b] :o yeah He said it in ENGLISH :wallbash: OMG this is the first time I encounter a guy like that :O ...He looks like early 20's like mine and his looks is similar with the young Jackie chan :redface: ..what a destruction..lol its really a hillarious experience from a japanese 'baka mitai' guy :lol: :lol:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-14 09:13:11)

wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confessed.. im cry'ing... :( alot because of her.. :((
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Hilyn.[/b] Baka mitai. I love dipping fries into sundae! YUM. :drool: [b]Topic[/b] I confess that I really missed talking to him. Aww. HEARTBREAKS.
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Confession.. im always heart broken.. so i'm always crying... :( so sad... a rejected and hated boy wanted to be loveD? too pathetic i am... err i wanna die.. and i dont want to love anymore... :( coz im always broken... im gonna pick up all those pieces... i will not allow any one to help me.. :(

Last edited by wahehe123 (2008-04-14 09:34:27)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ICE yeah.. me as well [b]baka mitai[/b] coz i entertained him =| [spoiler]i confess that im happy seeing him online...thats all :retard: im contented with that plus my OPM lovesongs on my BG :rolleyes: i cant explain this feeling now,. ([i]i feel alive[/i]) :)[/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-14 09:52:13)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ ei boy. u'l find the right one anytime. she will just come to you.anytime.. like me. i'm not searching for one. he just came to my life. [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess that i got addicted to da song from the hot lady, leah dizon. Missing - Leah Dizon [b]IT IS RECOMMENDED![/b] it touches my soul by listenig to the song~ i feel like. no regret in ma life. sumthing like that.lol. [b]now go and search for the song after reading this!!!!!!!!![/b] [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0161.gif[/img]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-14 09:56:22)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Hilyn[/b] He's sooooo weird. Lol. [b]Uma[/b] Lol. I'll search for that song. -- I confess that am soooooo disappointed. I waited for him to go online.. Rawr. Where the hell is he? =(

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-14 09:57:59)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i Just Find out that Ate means Auntie..am i right? geez.....so late huh?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [i]ate[/i] means bigger sister, not auntie. auntie is [i][b]tita[/b][/i] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i'm so flattered by a post by sumone. [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0042.gif[/img]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i really disapointed 2 him., he didnt call me back..:(
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess ive been infront the PC for more than 8hrs, my eyes hurt..but i dont care..=D,wonder,how much our electricity bill will be?..i confess too that if that reaches to 4thou, my dad will kill me..:lol::retard::wallbash: and i confess, i learned something new..*dance smiley..:lol:, and i also confess that im getting tired wth somethiing now..:lol:, what is it?, thats one secret ill never tell..=D, u know u love me, XOXO blah blah.., i also confess that i cant w8 for april21, new episodes of Gossip girls ** jumping up and down smileys :lol:, i also confess that i have a crush here, a real one..=D=D=D, and i love spoilers! :lol::lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-04-14 12:40:43)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess Im SOOOPER DUUUPER HAPPY :lol: :lol: :lol: because...Im so happy...:D [i]..this is not a mood, in a way yes but its a CONFESSION =|[/i] :arrow: [b][u]Why?[/u][/b] [spoiler][b]I WONT TELL[/b]:wow: ....hay... [i]DCT[/i] :rolleyes: [/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-14 13:47:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:21

[ 9 queries - 1.134 second ]
Privacy Policy