• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]RHEIN[/b] No prob.^^ I confess I thought Angell DeVille was a girl.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I miss my baby so much. I wanna cry. HUHUNESS. Its all my fault. Amf.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]RHEIN[/b] oh its ur birthday!? haha.[i]otanjoubi omedetou![/i]X3. [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess that today..we `ve taken a "surprised test". :/ and lol its a real test! :wallbash: i didnt study..so the results.. :|
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh I forgot to confess another 1.. I confess I idolize Switpotato. hehe. she's so creative, especially in coding. T___T she is so awesome.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ same here sis Joebz ...aside from that [b]She's also PRETTY :wow:[/b] super :wow: @T I confess that Im bored and having snacks now :wallbash: stop me please :crybaby: huhuhu...

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-22 09:51:39)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^stop,or else u'll get fat!haha..m stopping u @_@ i confess that i've got the juciest gossip here =D..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

CONFESSION 1 Am eating Snickers now. This is my third one. YOU SHOULD STOP ME. =) CONFESSION 2 I dont eat at MCDONALD'S because I have Coulrophobia (Fear of Clowns)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh my sis ice.. that's too bad 'coz i confess i love mcdonalds. i'll probably eat my breakfast and dinner there tomorrow. HAHA. and i confess tomorrow's gonna be another exciting day :lol:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ Pink sis... :lol: Thanks...yeah im getting bigger each day :wallbash: @ maye.. same here :lol: iLL drink my morning coffee at Mc tomorrow..thats my routine.. :lol: [i]coffee lang walang kain :wallbash: =D[/i] @T I confess, my friend registered here at eftok :D Thanks kuia xdwzard :D :kiss:
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't knovv vvhat a repu means..! hahahaha i admit it..!:D:paranoid:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ repu is given to you by your co-members.. your repu is raised when someone gives you a (+) for something good you did.. or will be lessen if someone gave you a (-) because he/she disliked your action.. [b]SIS HILYN[/b]- yeah.. *apir!* ---- i confess i love dipping fries into sundae.. or even mcflurry :lol:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ last OT :wallbash: SIs maye!.. meee too :cool: I thot [i]ako lang nagawa nun[/i] :lol: :lol: :lol: I confess I love dipping fries into icecream than ketchup.. and I confess I remember my post on this page =| lol [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=268&p=101[/url] I also confess that I jst finished reading HP 5 this afternoon.. i know Im late but i dun care lol... waah nice :crybaby:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-22 10:57:59)

mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i enjoyed my first date today... it was fun...=)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess am staring at my phone a while ago. =( How I wish he'll text me.. HUHUNESS.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I emotionally hurt someone here in ftalk. I never intend to hurt her in any way. There's no third-party. And I never planned to happen this particular day. It's just that I can't give sufficient affection. I hope she understand what my real situation is. I am very sorry that I hurt her. :(

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-22 14:39:24)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ who me? its ok ej ... i completely understand.. :eh: im cool with it. deal with ur personal things.. im alwez here ;] [i]madali naman akong kausap weh.[/i] :lol: :P i confess that its 3am already.. way past my 12mn curfew.. wakoko ephe and shirow.. remember what i told you the other day? [u][b]cancel it.. [/b][/u] i also confess that me and my girls are talking about GG now.. and we were kinda comparing the 2 ads they posted in the streets. =D
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^right back atcha..=D, gg rocks!.. [spoiler]relevant to what duch posted, i confess that im watching Gossip Girl and i confess how i missed this sooo much that i wana cut wed to monday so i cud watch an episode agen..*sigh* due to the freakin WGA strike it has been paused..but its now back, but now i have to wait..i confess that im addicted to it.., i watched the whole season1 from ep1-13 on the web..:lol:, and i also confess that i so love blair waldorf that i wana change my name to [b]Blair Cornelia[/b], hey the blair is really really close to my name..theyve even included my name in the script for one ep..:lol:, i love it when she becomes that word that is used to describe a female dog =D, i was shocked with the ads thought..hahaha..:lol:, its too mature..OMFG!! :lol:, anyway, i miss this show terribly among all... this is my favourite more than heroes..:lol: i also confess that im really really really depressed right now..*sighs*, i have this problem that ughhhh so utterly weird..good thing i had my friends, i had someone to relay all the depression, the anger, the weirdness..hahaa..it just sucks when u know that evrything is wrong.. i also confess that someone called me sumthing and when i asked him/her bout it..he/she had a weird reaction, uggghhhhhh, im overreacting..dang it!..anyway, he/she ddnt replied..:| i also confess that i ate 3 slices of banana cake that i was bloated i felt like vomitting.. i also confess tha im still online and using up much of te electricity here evnthough my dad asked me nicely to li-low on the PC mode..*sighs* i also confess that this school year wud be weird for me..cause, im jst a lil bit scared..=D[/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-04-22 16:12:19)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm listening to britney spears' toy soldier(that's a song) i confess that i'm typing..hehe
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^you must type [i]real[/i] confessions. =| [b]Topic[/b] I confess I'm getting sick right now, geez, maaybe because of something I ate? Gawd! My tummys rumbling again. T______T [b]*runs to the bathroom*[/b]
alvine
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im met addict ahahahah!!! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:53

[ 10 queries - 0.563 second ]
Privacy Policy