• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i miss siz duch and siz yuna... :(
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler]I confess that a family member is mad at me, because I beat her first in voting for the summer layout contest. She knows that she cannot vote anymore, because we share the same ip address, and that would make our votes invalid. So I tell her not to. She said that her vote is more important because she has 8 reputations (she's a layout contributor) and I have none.. and now she's even more mad because no one is voting for her fave lay in the contest, and she cannot vote for it. Nyahaha.. [/spoiler]

Last edited by +_ramza_+ (2008-05-03 03:16:54)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] that im really really sad and i mean that in a worse way cause my bestfriends are kinda leaving me, i mean not leaving they'll be just lving their life, i mean, one will be going to study, one will be busy workin, one will be in a place for i dont know how many days..i'll miss them so much that i dont want them to go..i mean, we only talk thru online and now that they'll be focusing on their lives, probably wont be online more often =(, i really dont want them to go :crybaby::crybaby:, espcially the one who wil be going to review..=(, i cant explain it..i wana cry!!..dammit!!..plus ill be goin to school agen this june..so ill be busy as well..i just dont wana close this chapter of my life cause i really love them that i wana continue this friendship till i dont know how many yrs..i wish they were my real life friends not just my online bestfriends..**sigh**, for the 3 of u..be online, ok?..i will be msing u so badly!!..=(
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess... i now want to have a new sim! :crybaby: :crybaby: i miss my icu partner :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im happy that siz clare is online right now... ;)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess i miss siz duch and siz yuna... :([/quote] I missed you too sis. =( How are you? I hope u're fine. :) I confess.. I'm dying mode here. Yet I'm waiting for my hunney [b]Shirow-kun[/b]. He hasn't online yet. Cause I want to tell him lots of good news and a superb-great news. We did it hunney. I lurvee you so [color=red]<333[/color] I confess.. I knew a secret-project about Ftalk Development. Well. If I spoil it, then it won't be a secret anymore. lol. I confess.. I'm enjoying my moments right now. And I loev <3 my own quote. [i]"If you don't know me, don't judge like you know me. You know nothing about me. If you judge, investigate. And where the offense is, let the great axe fall. Pity is for the living, envy is for the dead”[/i] I combined them. :lol:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i was shocked this past few days about this thread,, it was closed but now its open..=D it was closed temporary because some members here are spamming already i confess i missed sis push khat pau duch and lai.. miss my bisdak buddy... =( and i confess i want to go to lairhel @ inayawan and have some tagay 2 her. cuz i never got drunk @ this young age..=D want to try whats the feeling of getting drunk..;]

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-05-03 05:08:48)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess. i'm gonna miss my bentie so much. he's been one of my befrens here. i miss you bentie :( i confess i'm on vacation.. i owe myself a break. i owe myself an all night party. so i'm gonna be watching rock bands with my friends later. [b]bamboo[/b] here we come. :lol: i confess i stole white sand from this majestic island of.. haha. guess where i am. :eh: i confess. i miss Manila so much. i'm all [b]nostalgia[/b] much. i miss my crushie woshie back at the urban. :cry: and.. i confess. i am so mad at someone. [b]she's[/b] so feeling. what a filthy flirt. you're so ugly. eww. LOSER. :angry: [spoiler][i]nasa loob ang kulo nia[/i] haha. i'm such a meanie. sorry. i'm just so mad.[/spoiler]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^@last confession - calm down.. just enjoy your vacation. =) @TOPIC i confess i missed my classmates. even though a lot of them did not attend the review today. i confess my girl has no phone right now. her dad took it. [spoiler] [i]kala ko 'di niya ako tinetext nung nasa pangasinan ako.[/i] [i]gumawa ako agad ng[/i] conclusion. tsk. :wallbash: sorry. [/spoiler] and i confess i have a scar on my forehead. [spoiler] [i]nasugat ng kapatid ko.[/i] :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by marjanpatrick (2008-05-03 04:52:23)

Roy_Casanova
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess. I'm guilty. I'm a romantic. Such a shame. I'll do anything for love. Just to see my love one. Yes I am weak and I burst everytime I remember our past. :crybaby:
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess... i lied to my very good friend ... =( =( :wallbash: :wallbash:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im so pissed off about the friendster maintenance i mean its too long :doubt:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm pissed with the updates again. GRR. I don't want to add tweaks anymore, hahahaha. I also confess that I didn't get to use the PC all day. I went to a youth camp and I thought there was going to be a lot of exercises but all we did was sit and listen to environment-related lectures and first aid stuff, and did a performance in the afternoon. Well. At least we made some new friends from the other school. [: I also confess that I wanna finish reading a fanfic but it's so long and I can't understand half the story because the words are way too deep, lol. Better have the dictionary ready lol. And I confess that it's so COLD!! T_T Rainy summer. Huhu. I also confess that in the next three weeks, we're going to Manila for a vacation. For the first time I can finally ride on a plane!! Hahahaha. But I'm nervous about our student leadership training. The schedule is yet to be confirmed and I'm scared that it might contradict with our plans. I just hope it won't. This will be my last chance to be a student leader after all. T___T And I confess I'm feeling a bit jealous...with someone...after seeing him and someone trading comments..oh well..that's life.. Oh, and one last..I confess that I'm really happy with my deviantart account. XD~ Lotsa watchers already! Hehe... (kapal lol)

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-03 09:21:15)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess my avatar makes me sad..so i'll change it NOW!!:mad:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess That... I've get a lil bit Shocked because..........My Friend Found a Song That Can Call Ghosts... but No one believes That....but somehow..coz i can feel any "strange Condition"..... i feels like he's right biut the song.....Geez...
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ cool :) may i know what that song is??? :D i confess that i wanna go back to the uk to see him again =(
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm shock about the [i]misz.faith' [/i]newbie here in ftalk.. :lol: and Gorgeous [b]Raph[/b] made me smile.. Thanks for the concern crushee! and also to other ftalkers hu pmed me bout her..Thanks guyz! :kiss:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]MARJAN[/b]- i'm cool bro. i'm just.. nvm. haha =D --- i confess i wanna go home. i'm enjoying my vacation to the fullest but i'm just [i]uber[/i] missin' someone. :crybaby:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that sometimes especially if my mood is like this :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :angry: i just want to go out, have fun or get crunk. :wallbash:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that im goin crazy now that someone heard me sang today..:lol::lol:, i sang to her [b]always ne my baby by david cook[/b] cause david cook is our crush!! :wow: [b]she[/b] keeps laughing cause i sound like a kid accdg to her..:lol::redface:, i also sang/talked to my other friend..[b]he[/b] is doubting about my age if im really 17 yo..:lol:, he also said that i sound like a kid..:|,hahahah..this is me wen imma go crazy!..i sing! :lol::lol::lol:, though im not good..i stil do!!=D, i sang for the 2 mmbers of our association, i bet when the other one will be online, she will wana hear me sing to!!:retard: :lol::lol: [b]clue to who is the gurl who i sang always be my baby: look at the person above me :lol:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:50

[ 9 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy