• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]~Tara~[/b] :o ommigod ... youre cebuana? :D then [b]HI[/b] to you :D fellow bisdak here.. and yea.. calm down .. its not you im referring to.. :lol: [img]http://engr.smu.edu/~kaytaz/71.gif[/img] that was a long post ... whew [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/18.gif[/img] [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess me mom just gave me my 2nd phone wooooooooooot [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/69.gif[/img] and i also confess i dont wanna leave for cdo yet :crybaby: but i cant stop time.. =( i wish i had Hiro's powers now . [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/78.gif[/img]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-05 11:17:22)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler][b]kaka aya[/b] sshh.. ah ukei.. i'll keep the secret.. :redface::P[/spoiler] [b]I confess..[/b] I'm missing my hunney [b]Shirow-kun[/b] so bad.. [i]I'll wait here.. So if you come here, you'll find me --FFVIII[/i] [b]I confess..[/b] For [b]Pete's Sake[/b].. LSC aka GFC's list just added a new member.. [url=http://i27.tinypic.com/23jmqsg.jpg]*LMAO MAX*[/url] [url=http://i29.tinypic.com/2evg8z9.jpg]Even Lelouch felt Uh-Oh.[/url] [b]I confess..[/b] I found a [i]cute[/i]-truth.. :redface: [url=http://i30.tinypic.com/2upqmuo.jpg]This[/url] could be classified as a teaser-action. Bang! Someone just got [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1208528158.png]pimped[/url]. Haha. Here's I give a [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1207816084.png]penny.[/url] Btw. This is a [b]confession [/b] thread.. Not a [b]HATRED[/b]-club thread.. :lol: If someone got a problem, just proceed here. :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t4162-Got-a-problem%3F.html]Got a problem?[/url] Got my point? [b]I may close this thread again. :norose:[/b]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]@ Forsakendoll....i never did anything to you nor referred as one of my enemies at ftalk....what did i ever do to you??? if you think you were the one or some mod i was referring too at the enemies at ftalk thread....to set the record straight...IT'S NOT YOU...you are not that "angelic" one whom i was referring too...[/quote] [color=#089bce] hihi :D Okeii let's set the record straight then... 1.)I wasn't affected by your post because i am [b]one hundred and one percent[/b] SURE that i'm not any of the person you are referring to. 2.) i don't think that i'm one of the person in your so called blind items and i never said that i'm the one whom you're referring to as the "angelic" person either ------- im not even a mod LOL. 3.)As far as i remember, i never said you did something to me =| I dont have anything against you. I just want to post my confession and opinions too. 4.) Fine, you're not defensive......... :thumbsup: [u]if you say so[/u] lmao. So there. :| Correct me if i'm wrong aight? =| ohh wait....!! [b]i confess[/b] ............ :lol: (better late than never hahahaha) im a nicey person i just cant help myself this time hihi .. gumen! ade don't close this thread! :D [b]i also confess[/b] i dont want sizzy duch to leave yet T__T we were still having fun with ade yuna :lol: [b]FINAL CONFESSION[/b] omg, it's already 3:43 am here! twasz fun talking with fellow class-s walalalala~ sleeping time "wushuuu"[/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-05 15:53:13)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i think im so alone~. :cry:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]O_O[/b] pls Ms. Tara dont bring up FUNMAIL in this conversation coz you dont know the story behind that member. :D ok? [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i am so happy my bestfriend PMed me.. somehow.. her simple but crazy PM calmed me :D yabshoo kambz :D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm like witnessing some drama scenes here at ftalk =| like on tv =| [quote=bratinela01]i confess that i think im so alone~. :cry:[/quote] why alone? ...we're all friends here at ftalk =)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm happy to know that i'm not the one mami duch was speaking about :eh: wooot~ and i did da "forgive me" fansyn for nothing :lol: i dun care who is that girl that mami duch is refering to. But what i just want to know is that i am not that girl :D and yeah! I'm not that girl! [i]<-"not that girl repeatedly"[/i] :wasted:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i didnt sleep yet :lol: its already 8:00 am :o and i confess i have fun chatting with ate aya and harvey :P oh yeah~ specially with my kapz. wosshoo tampo p dw~ :lol:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-05 19:11:33)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that my internet has come back again i was away for 3 days amf :mad: and i confess also im dying to meet again my hunney yuna gomenasai hunney-chan if i made u worry..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...:| [spoiler] i confess that im lost..think am lost haha :lol:... feeling [s]alienated and alone[/s] here..:( :rolleyes: :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-05 19:56:17)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Ow, ate tinay.. Am still here. Haha. =D :/ :D @Kuya Shirow Welcome back. Lalala.. lol -- I confess that I was :o when I checked this thread today. What on earth happened in here? :o Lots of drama scenes bla bla... :lol::| :/ [quote=ducheszv][b]Joebz[/b] LOL once a hear-headed alwez a hard headed ... or shall i say dumb? :/[/quote] Hahahaha LOL I'm sick of doing fansigns now LOL

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-05 20:00:17)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ oh my sankyu for welcoming me desu~ i agree with u so many crappy scenes here i confess that i feel pity to these paranoid warfreak blatant member here on this thread oh geeh :disgust: won't u stop? ur so freaking annoying...
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. i am going to the prom with out a date lol.. and i am totally find with that.. =D but then i feel like i don't want to go.. why? i don't have any idea.. :crybaby: i am going with my friend but .. well.. ummm.. fine.. and [see i do not confess to anybody except here.. cuz i know no one would care and if someone cares you're my friendstertalk family ] i trust you guys .. =)

Last edited by skyfire14 (2008-05-05 20:40:33)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Oh cool. Prom? T_T I've never been to a prom.. Lol.. We traded our JS prom with a field trip bruahaha. Ahm. [quote=Shirow Masamune]^ oh my sankyu for welcoming me desu~ i agree with u so many crappy scenes here[/quote] You're welcome. Hahaha... [quote=Shirow Masamune]i confess that i feel pity to these paranoid warfreak blatant member here on this thread oh geeh won't u stop? ur so freaking annoying...[/quote] I confess am curious about this one haha.. Hope it's not me lulz

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-05 22:02:07)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]Oh cool. Prom? T_T I've never been to a prom.. Lol.. We traded our JS prom with a field trip bruahaha. Ahm.[/quote] [align=center][b]@Joebz: Why the prom only happens once in a lifetime (I think, I really can't tell cause I'm just in 7th grade, but from what I know that's how it is) until homecoming I gues... @T: I confess I chatted with Kuya Ephemeral last night until 12 midnight :lol: we didn't even chat about anything important we just chatted about nonsense. He was pretty cool =) and he had a lot of stories and jokes to tell. Bwahaha he was very nice :)[/b][/align]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I wonder what's happening at this thread. :doubt: I confess life is freaking annoying. Everytime I see his name at my YM, I wanna IM him and tell him everything I feel.. talk about being annoyed already. :disgust: So yeah, I totally hate him now. I'm getting paranoid. :retard: Gaaa, I wanna finish my college business. O___O
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Frankly I confess that... [spoiler][color=pink][b]I confess that the forum is boring today... hehe :rolleyes: just kidding.. but actually it's what i observed... geez... (sigh.. :|)[/b][/color][/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-05 23:59:04)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nah...... my classmates saw sam in dumaguete during the yes camp!!! i envy him soooooooooo much!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] I confess that I'm happy because koko shirow is back [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/e8.gif[/img] hooray ade! he's here now, whew we do not need to worry anymore ^____^ [/color]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]@Joebz: Why the prom only happens once in a lifetime (I think, I really can't tell cause I'm just in 7th grade, but from what I know that's how it is) until homecoming I gues...[/quote] To be honest I don't want to go to a prom, even though it usually happens only 'once in a lifetime'. Besides, the dress/gown alone will tear a damn hole in my pocket.. Hahaha.. Not to mention the hair make up bla bla..... Teehee. [: -- I confess I was 'stalking' someone a while ago. (if that makes sense lol) And I confess that..it's pretty boring here. In our house. I miss my grandmother. T_T
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:29

[ 9 queries - 1.097 second ]
Privacy Policy