• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler] another confession.. im shocked how he/she became soo flirty :o .. lol its ok though.. at least now you answered your own question.. its better coz things are clear for me now... :lol: im just so shocked out of all the??! :o anyway.. its cool with me ;] have a great life :D [/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i was really :o + :redface: = abe to see such a sweet sentence from someone :- [quote]i love to stare at you for hours. i love to chat with you the whole night. i love to make you laugh. i love the most is you :)[/quote] :redface:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. [b]1st Confession[/b]. I'm totally feel piteous about this thread. It becomes an IM Conference again. [url=http://i28.tinypic.com/nv2yat.jpg]*facepalms*[/url] Help? :) [b]How to help.[/b] 1. [url=http://i25.tinypic.com/2cxiyoy.jpg]Do not post more than 2 times[/url]. 2. Watch the universe being destroyed. 3. ???? 4. PROFIT!!! [b] 2nd Confession.[/b] Well. This is myself now. I loev myself now. At least, I'm not a fake person. For those, who were complained about "We miss the Old Yuna" I just want to tell you. If you are truly my friend, do not complain how I'd changed. You have to accept all the way I am. That's the true friend. I ruled my own life. I have a quote about this. [quote]"Friend - a person known well to another and regarded with liking, affection and loyalty."[/quote] How long do you know me to say things like that? Thanks for the attention. But I'm not asked for it and I will never do that. You obviously don't understand and don't know about myself. Let me make it really clear. I am not reading any more of "I-Miss-The-Old-Yuna" Posts. That means I will not RESPOND to any of their content. They are talking to a brick wall. Here's a visual aid for them. [b]______________________________________________________ _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|______|____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|[/b] Have Fun talking to that wall. [b]Footnote [/b]: And Oh yeah. I never [b]asked[/b] to click the links in my posts. [url=http://i31.tinypic.com/23jr055.png]lulz.[/url]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that now, i like the way sis Yuna is :D Even if she uses harsh words :crybaby: . I will do anything to say sorry to sis Yuna. Sis, now i like the way you are =) Please forgive me :( I was wrong at that time :doubt: i must have think before i post :disgust: ily you alot sis.

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-09 03:32:24)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im not very happy today, i dont know what to feel, i dont want to feel anger but somebody pissed me off!!! omg show me ways to do the correct decisions...:(
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna join Class S... but how can i convince them...

Last edited by cklahrckiey (2008-05-09 04:07:53)

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess... i wanna be a superhero.!:ninja: [who doesn't??!] -i wanna have the invicibilty power cause maybe when i'm in a bad situation i could just disappear.!:penguin: but its better to face my fears...hmm..im confused/! oh no, im babbling again.! got.to.stop!:wallbash:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that we are just talking about my ex hihi he is so funny bcoz,he just fooling himself haha [/b]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i had fun talking to this guy.. he make me sick..haha.=D
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i miss my boy so much.., still waiting his text until now..,huhuhu feel alone @ this moment., and no one to talk to., shit :wallbash: i miss him so badly

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-05-09 10:25:35)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that Im back :D and from now on..Ill always make it to the point that I will visit this site once in a while in a day :D I miss all the people here.... but,. I dont understand why I feel a little bit out of place now =(=(
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] i miss my frends!!:( i miss being online..chatting!!!!!!!!..i confess i hate this week, it just sucks all over!!..my pc broke dwn dont knw when its gonna be fixed :wallbash:, note to S, D and E: [b] i miss u guys!!..so effing much!!..kip in touch!!..:crybaby::crybaby:i miss u guys!! i love u 3!! :crybaby::crybaby:[/b]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess, this day is the bomb! :lol: and I confess, I only received 1 gift for my birthday..
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess i watched really nice naruto episodes today :D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess, I decided to hide my face from now on... bwahahahaha
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh gawd I can't believe I haven't watched Naruto for two weeks. Gah. They're fillers anyway. Yay there's a new chapter, am so happy. I confess that I'm having so much fun right now in YM. XD~
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1st confession[/b] I'm curious why sis yan-yan needs to hide her face :paranoid: [b]2nd confession[/b] I wanna go to the supermarket where my cwushie works :lol: [b]3rd confession[/b] They are observing me :lol: :thumbsup: I'll be the strictest member from now on =D ([i]i think[/i])
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@Sis Uma- nah.. I'm just trippin'... i'll just hide me face for a week or two... again, just trippin.. haha @Topic- I confess, my cousin gave a bacon mushroom melt combo, super biggie iced tea and 3 large fries... maann i love it! that's my birthday present from him.. :wow:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Pls do not reply or react on whatever i type below. This may be a member here or not :D [spoiler] i confess i hate you. literally. lol you know why? youre one of them-- Too good with words but only ending up eating them lol if i recall correctly you were the one who started telling everyone of what you think of him/her and then you saw her/his face and you totally flirted again? like LOL eat your words.. you are such a flirt. you cant pass a chance to any boy/girl who flirts with you back.. LOL Let me recall what you said -- you got problems and you want to fix it? LOL a big lie again.. i cant believe i fell for that.. you are one big LIAR .. go flirt around idc .. but i hate you .. for the record youre soo good in fooling around.. [b]BUT[/b] i never did love you the way i loved the person before you. truth hurts? yea but thats the truth. i never even cried for you the way i cried for him.. :retard: idk why.. maybe you missed to express it or youre only too good at the beginning? i had him for months.. although we had fights but he's still there.. just like what he was on the very first day we became close. But you? NO. You don't care. i guess you know what i dont like.. but still youre doin it.. [i]nananaja kaba?[/i] :wasted: Funny .. i realize everything now.. Dang O_O i am so wrong. i maybe going overboard. but hell im waaayy too angry to care. go do whatever you like.. lols BOW :D :lol: :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-09 13:56:46)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i miss my [url=http://theftalk.com/p=deverkerbill]oppa[/url] sooo much :( . But his sms made my day =D :thumbsup: :- [quote]This is ur weekens right?i knu its still morning there.. Btw,yah..dun hav anything to say..just message u coz i miss u. Ja~[/quote] =D Gawd, i even can't believe i have aumber of two eptokers =D Maddeh~ ur one of da two :lol: common sense. Ur my real life bestfriend =D :thumbsup: Yeah. My oppa is wasting his money for me =D

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-09 12:15:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:37

[ 10 queries - 0.605 second ]
Privacy Policy