• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i'm happy and enjoying my time here at ftalk =) hah! i forgot.. got to go, i need to watch Mythbusters on tv... nytynyt :)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]1st Confession[/b] I want to tell this to someone [spoiler]Maddie, i'll kick you. Your 3rd confession is a big mistake. You'll make other people misunderstand. Btw, i' just 7 months older than you. You don't need to call me Uma-baa chan.[/spoiler] [b]2nd Confession[/b] My mom came back. Finally, I can give her the pink carnation that i bought. I love you Mom! :kiss:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that Im freaking pissed off with one girl here [spoiler]First, laughing at my group offended me a bit. It's alright even if she was laughing while teasing my group. She even called the group a pervert! Woah? I'm kinda ticked off by that. Then I wasn't saying much, I was just listening to everything she was saying. But there she was, she called me a pervert? As was like :o WOW?! Who the hell are you calling me a pervert? Are we close? Judging me like that? Even if it is a joke, you wouldn't call anyone a pervert. That's freaking rude! I am so disappointed to this girl. I thought she was smart, sensitive and all of that. But then I just realized that I was fooled by my eyes. I won't reveal your name to preserve your REPUTATION. Try to ask anybody what would they feel if you tell them that they are perverts. God this is my first time to encounter such a rude girl who doesn't know when to stop.[/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]First, laughing at my group offended me a bit. It's alright even if she was laughing while teasing my group. She even called the group a pervert! Woah? I'm kinda ticked off by that. Then I wasn't saying much, I was just listening to everything she was saying. But there she was, she called me a pervert? As was like :o WOW?! Who the hell are you calling me a pervert? Are we close? Judging me like that? Even if it is a joke, you wouldn't call anyone a pervert. That's freaking rude! I am so disappointed to this girl. I thought she was smart, sensitive and all of that. But then I just realized that I was fooled by my eyes. I won't reveal your name to preserve your REPUTATION. Try to ask anybody what would they feel if you tell them that they are perverts. God this is my first time to encounter such a rude girl who doesn't know when to stop.[/quote] Woah is that so kuya eejhay? you're no pervert...that girl may have misunderstood you for some reason. Maybe she's just too immature to understand your group's purpose, she may be too naive =| Class X rocks, you've got interesting topics there haha =| @ topic : I confess that i've been playing that punk- o- matic game for hours already haha :lol: some of our group members are enjoying it too :lol: since i placed that early in the morning.. i wanna thank kuya eejhay for helping me out on that.. the game's really fun :lol: it definitely relates to our group :thumbsup:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-12 12:03:10)

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]My Confession its my bday today and i feel so down since last wik. I lost my grandma 2 days b4 my bday and I THINK i'll be in pinas on thursday.. I missed all my frenz here specially the close ones i cant mention them all coz they're too many but i really missed them[/quote] cheer up sis aya.. and btw, [b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/b] @topic: i confess i couldn't help myself posting in egroups..=D im kinda addicted to it.

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2008-05-12 12:08:22)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that my mother is sleeping now :paranoid: [spoiler]You know what does that mean. =D [/spoiler]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. im so childish when Im with him...or every time i see him... i dont know why.. i used to tease him.. i think its because i just want to forget that i still like him. Although Im trying not to..but i cant help it.. i cant still stop thinking about him! A saw him today.. but then i just teased him... sort of a friendly fight..he tickled me.. i tickled him back! and thats the usual thing that we dont when we see each other! wah! and because of that my feelings for him are coming back! wah! wat will i do? [/b]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im really enjoyng the e-groups thing :lol: class-s rowckz... yabshoo fellaz :lol: [spoiler]

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

[/spoiler] i also confess that im really glad my layie made it to the finals whoo #1 :lol: ...ain braggin'... jz hapi... YMMA`erz rowck!... this is our win... u guyz shoooo inspired me :wow: :redface: :P
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess im always early at the office. imagine i came here at 7:20 and yet the office starts at 8am. hay feel so sleepy another confession my boss CEO get all my paper works last night i dont know why. telling me that she will review everything first and she'll be giving me instruction today... <<<confused!!! nwei i confess im super happy with my friend here that it seemed that he'd changed a lot, after reading one of his confession. i wish he'll be more serious now with his recent gurl here... i wish them both goodluck and i hope she will be the last.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i feel a bit o.p. (out of place) at my group. :rolleyes:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Lol if you don't have anything to say it's better not to post because you're spamming.. ============== I confess I got :o when I realized it was 10 am already. I'm not used to waking up late lol. I also confess that I hardly communicate with my friends anymore. =( :lol: They're all sending GM's in my CP and I find it annoying, hahaha... :/
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that still they didnt accept my request ..=( i hope they will accept me..
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I love Hunkies so very much! They are so kind and very easy to approach! I so love u fellow Hunkies!! LH and Dale you're a great leaders! I also confess that I am really sorry bout that,the one i posted,I know I've hurt you,but believe me,I didn't do that on purpose.You know what I feel. :cry:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ what group did you join [i]dai[/i]? :D imy =( [b]Topic[/b] i confess.. :arrow: im thinkin about our conversation this dawn.. :wallbash: :arrow: that i had a rough day yesterday, lol too many s2pid people bugging my life. :puke: (sorry bout that smiley ate mushi :lol:) .. :arrow: i miss my mareh argh dang pc. :arrow: im shocked when i checked my bestfriend's usercp ... ehem ehem .. i smell :wow: :wow: ..wakakakka :penguin: :penguin: :arrow: i confess i love my group. no matter what and all that oppose well, just oppose. wakakaka :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-12 22:35:29)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i wasn't around here for days 'coz i'm kinda busy with.. [b]lots of stuff[/b] i confess i feel really sad right now. i'm having a really bad week. :doubt:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler] that i hate this emoticon :puke: hahaha (that's why baby mushi said "sorry" in her last confessions hihi :D [/spoiler] [b]2nd confession[/b] [spoiler] I really really really miss my ade yuna T ^ T... i miss her sweetness and kawaiiness T__T [/spoiler] [b]3rd confession[/b] [spoiler] I'm always stayin up late these past few days hahaha. I really love talkin' with them so much !!! (you know who you are <3)[/spoiler] and [b]last confession[/b] [spoiler] [i]what confession are you looking for? [/i]:puke: [i]exaggeration kills [/i] =| [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-12 23:40:55)

marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

secret is exitement to knw.. with my idea.. hhmm... what is that secret..??
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Confession time :doubt: [spoiler] I confess that I miss my friends terribly :cry: I mean my new friends here in Philippines are quite nice but nothing can replace the bond formed in 8 years =( ... wakoko and I cant even talk to them cause of *insert bad word here* time difference. oh oh and I confess that I love my new siggy !!! =D [i]pahabol[/i] [/spoiler]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]1st confession[/b] I confess, all my layouts has been deleted.. i'm afraid I can't post my compilation.. dang!! i'm so ticked off! :wallbash: [b]2nd confession[/b] I love cartoons... idc what other people think.. [b]3rd confession[/b] I confess, i created a banner for rockstars. I don't know if sis angeli will like it.. (i hope she do) [b]Last confession[/b] I confess, I have no more confession to post.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ How come your layouts were deleted? (hehe snoop snoop) [b]#1[/b] I confess I just tweaked my profile a little bit. I was surprised when I saw them all working, hahaha, although it loads slow sometimes. *squeals I also finished making my friend's Stepup layout this morning. I wanna use it T_T lol. Tonight maybe I'll start on practicing another crossover... One that doesn't hang too much in my PC :disgust: ... [b]#2[/b] Ammfff... I confess that I've stayed up late for the past few days. It's so much fun talking to these guys..even if I can't relate to whatever they're saying sometimes :lol: Right now I'm waiting for my friend to go online... I dunno why but I just missed talking and laughing with him... We're just friends though... Lawl.

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-13 04:17:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:22

[ 9 queries - 0.614 second ]
Privacy Policy