• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im too busy cuz school days are fast approaching! press work + School Magazine Pictorials + Enrollment + Stress = HAGARDness :o
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=karuro72002]i confess im too busy cuz school days are fast approaching![/quote] I'm already finished with those things. just a little shopping would complete my preparations. harhar i confess i've been bad that i enjoyed reading the thread at the announcement.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm going to outburst now.. This was a total weirdo thingy XD After i submitted this post (which was with total anger), i went to the index and scroll down to see who's online. And i saw his name. I said "ZOMG" I FOTFL and ROTFL in a LMAO way and think i better STFU. So i changed it

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-29 12:19:44)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Aw who's that lucky guy? =D [spoiler]You're so childish. You know who you are. lols[/spoiler]

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-05-29 12:18:10)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that im so close in boycotting some companies :mad::mad:,, like my network provider, a keyboard company, a tv site :angry: I also confess that im utterly effingly bored now, i dont have anything to do, as in nodda..im planning to get the hell out of the pc early [b]but[/b] im not sure.. *sighs* Im really bored. I also confess tat im getting confused on the js linkers,i dunno w/c one to use or even work :|

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-05-29 12:20:08)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaaah i confess im feelin the same way as siz push..getting confused with all the linkers here arghhh :wallbash:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^ Aw who's that lucky guy? =D[/quote] I confess that changed my post already XD he went online again~ Hwahahaha
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im so diggin mariah carey's song Byebye ... haiz.. :wallbash: :D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-29 12:47:49)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I'm learning how to make c4d siggies . Woot ! ~[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ woootz XD.. good luck! -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that my eyes are getting sleepy no.. i can't open it as wide as my eye in my avatar. It feels like somebody is trying to push my eye down. :wasted:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i only slept for 3 hours... i confess im really missing him... :(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I didn't sleep! :D I was so awake that I didn't even have to take any drinks or foods. Hahaha.. :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^haha... tsk tsk... :lol: i confess i have a feeling today will not be a great day for me.. =|:|
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cofess that i didn't eat yet! waa! so hungry!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] i confess that im really having a bad time at my photoshop. i can't open it, it always says : scratch disk are full.. :wallbash: hope it will be fix soon.. :penguin: [spoiler] its my first post in here XD [/spoiler][/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im also feeling hungry like siz lyzah waaaaahh :wallbash: lolz..
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i wasnt go online diz past few days because are pc had a problem.. hardware monitor has found an error.. :wallbash: but its totally fix now.. and i confess that we have an arguement w/ this ftalk member, :lol: shes an example of a daft human being..and i really dont know whats the problem w/ her., insecure??or some sort of a :puke: ewww a pesterer?? =D i think so.. started to aggravate w/ her now! and i confess i miss chatting w/ my bestfrnd and cklarck.. :wow: and also to my bisdak partnerz... ily dai duch and lai
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: I confess that I observed I am the only one from Baguio here.. haha :eh: :arrow: I confess that I wanna go to school now (classes have not started yet :doubt: ) because I'm getting another damn frustration here at home! :angry: @siz tinay: why? haven't u got beauty rests lately? hehe @eehjhay: wat made u alive yesterday huh?? ;)

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-29 20:29:39)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Im from baguio in that indirect way...I was gunna go to St.Luis but then I decided to take BSIT. I confess that I feel quite bummed for falling asleep last night without saying nething... i had that burnout thingy cause of the energy drinks :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess my mouse is not working right now. I can't move the cursor at all. Hahaha. Now am just browsing by pressing tab and tab and tab... (lol computer addiction)..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:38

[ 9 queries - 0.883 second ]
Privacy Policy