• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^yeah.i received it :P thank you again. :D and to uma too. to all who greeted me thank you.thank you. :penguin: i confess i wanna make an entry now in my blog. =D edited: wow chariz~ thank you. :P

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-31 12:01:32)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Sis Nela.. XDD Happy birthday! XDD I brought you goodies. :cake: :gift: and :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :D | :eh: | :/ _______________________ I confess that I just finished another layie, haha. I dunno but I felt happy. I also confess that...HUWAT, it's June already?! T_____________T School is coming. Agaaiiiinnnn. The pressure really is getting to me each day. Who knows how strict our teacher will be? And to think our adviser will be teaching Math (they say so).. Since first year, our adviser always teaches math. Damn it. I also confess that I'm luuving.. CHIBIIIII. Hihihihi. I drew chibi versions of me and my friends when my mouse got dead-o. LOL
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ bratinela : happy birthday! given you a + repu, have a nice day :D i confess that i hate my headache today :wallbash: hope i can be well soon.. =( [/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]i confess that i really love a guy member here..and i did everything just for us to be friends so i can know him more..but the thing is, he only treats me like his younger sister..aww.:wallbash: .and we are not that close anymore..actually, he is also in love with a member here..and take note..the gurl that my crushie loves, is my friend..[/quote] awwts...that hurts... haiz.. :( siz bratinela kew! appy bday!! :kiss: ily siz!! i confess i happy the new monitor is here already wee :lol: =D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'm so glad I'm able to go online again. I miss my crushes here. :eh: :lol: Time for some confessions. :D [hr][hr][hr] Confession #46 I just got my glasses and I'm getting used to it but I can't use it when I'm on my laptop, I get really dizzy. :retard: Confession #47 School is coming and no one knows I enrolled.* =D *See confessions #33 and #28 for more details. Confession #48 I have to wake up early and sleep early because my mom is training me to wake up early when school days come. :disgust: Confession #49 I don't really feel like going to school. Confession #50 I wish school is canceled for a year. =D [hr][hr][hr] That's all for now. Ciao.[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-31 20:36:49)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: I confess that I fell down the stairs today :wasted: :arrow: I confess that deep down I really want school to start school ... I need to meet new people ! :lol: [/align]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i eat my brother's breakfast :lol: i thought it was for me. hehehe [i](good thing he doesnt eat me =D )[/i]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess... i'm feelin my blood rushin through my veins going up to my brains.. haha. i'm hating my xbf so much. his new gf for 1 month is now pregnant. i don't know what to feel. although i've moved on, i still get angry and feels so much hatred towards him. he was the worst person i had relationship with. i regret every moment i allow him to enter into my own world. hope not all guys will be like him. after 2 moths break up, he found a replacement and buntis her. freakin human. good thing i was not her. she's cheap!

Last edited by lairhel (2008-05-31 23:26:37)

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I'm so excited coz' I'll gonna go shopping tomorrow! Wehee! I confess I start hating my keyboard & the mouse. It's so annoying. I wanna throw it. Lol. :evil: . I wanna buy new one. I cleaned the keyboard last night. But nothings change. It's still annoying. grr.[/b] [spoiler]When I press control + a, it'll not select all. When I press it again.. It works but suddenly the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" will appear. And all i typed will replace but "aaaaaaaaaaaaa". Ugh! I need to repeat typing all over again.[/spoiler] [b]I confess I'm more excited & more nervious coz' omg! three days to go before first day of school. I always dreamed about it. I think it's because I always think about that first day of school thingy. I confess I don't want someone's attitude here in eptok. I'm not saying I don't like him/her but I don't know why she/he do that. Ugh! To be popular? Hmmm. I think I need to talk & understand him/her. I confess I want to go to Japan just to watched Hana Yori Dango. Kidding! ;) I just want to watch HYD na! I can't wait for the part three & final season.. I can't wait until June 28 or July, august or september. Grr..[/b]

Last edited by nElOu (2008-06-01 01:38:50)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]Confession #46 I just got my glasses and I'm getting used to it but I can't use it when I'm on my laptop, I get really dizzy.[/quote] Wooo. You'll just get used to it, dude. I used to find it difficult wearing glasses when working on my PC but it's all fine now. Haha. How high is your..uh, grade? In your glasses? O_O ____________ I confess I woke up at exactly 12 noon today. :O New record. Hahahaha. And I got surprised when it rained so suddenly and so hard, it's like a storm. I also confess I can't go online tomorrow and on Tuesday. I have to attend our student leadership training... Gaaah. And [b]he's[/b] going to be there as well. I hope he gets too obsessed with Perfect World to even bother come to the training. I get distracted. I also confess I wanna make an anime version of Epic Movie. (lolwut?) Hahaha. Random thought.
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I'm starting to like making layouts. Lol.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@Joebz: My left eye has 150 uhmmm... grade? and my right eye has 200. It's not very serious but before I got my glasses I can't watch TV for 2 meters away. Just some mini confessions for now: -I'm watching Rozen Maiden and it's uber cool and the story is great. :thumbsup: -I want to join Class-S, I talked to Ephe about it. Unfortunately, he needs to consult Shirow, who's internet was cut off. :retard: -I hate bald-heads. Not bald-headed people but their heads itself. My confessions suck when I make mini confessions. I made them in such short notice. :disgust:[/b]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Whoa. My right eye has around 300, my left one has 250. I hate being myopic. I miss the good old days when I can see little things from afar so clearly. I remember reading the scores of the NBA and PBA basketball games before on TV, and now I really need to get up close to the screen just to read the numbers. Okay I'll turn this into a confession. [spoiler] Partly because of this stupid eye problem I'm not very confident with myself..especially when I'm alone, walking around alone... Sometimes when I go somewhere and someone suddenly calls out to me from across the street I just blink and turn away because I can't see the person's face clearly. And after that they'd tell me that I snubbed them blah blah... It's aggravating sometimes. =( [/spoiler] [spoiler] But it can be funny too. There was one time when my best friend (who is also "blind" like me rofl) and I walked around campus. Then we saw two of our classmates on the other side of the quad. One of them was a tall girl. We knew who it was right away because of her..physique? And her dark skin and dark hair. She was with a shorter guy, whom we thought was our close friend (they both wore black). We all called out yowwww and made weird faces. It was strange because the guy, who is always very bubbly weird and energetic, didn't respond back. When we came closer, my friend and I realized that it wasn't our friend at all. Hahahaha. It was HIM, hahahh. Now I'm turning red. [/spoiler] ______________ Another confession: I hate the Graphics Section now. The section's practically flooding with request threads! Not to mention spams. Most of the threads just generate the requests using online gfx makers and most of them are merely linkie threads. :disgust:

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-01 03:57:03)

_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that NLVC is a ripper... here's the proof... someone requested a banner on my request thread... he used it in his account but he changed the layout by... he put his name on MY OWN WORK please do something about this HIS A RIPPER... :crybaby::crybaby: it's my work and he altred it and CLAIM THAT IT IS HIS WORK...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: here's the link to him... look at his banner in his fs... [url]http://theftalk.com/p=nlvc[/url] here's the banner i ORIGINALLY made... [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x199/jas0617/banneremo-1.gif[/img] [b]this is the one he altered... he changed the layout by:[/b] [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x199/jas0617/new-3.jpg[/img]

Last edited by _*17*_ (2008-06-01 04:00:10)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I really missed this site!...whew! as in super!....
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OT: ^^ siz hi how are u.,? i missed you! :rose: [spoiler]@ joebz: I understand how u feel back then. Because I also can't see people's face meters away without freakin' glasses! @deviantangel: whoo... u would really get dizzy with high grades of glasses? 150 and 200 right? almost the same but both eyes are 150 :D[/spoiler] [spoiler]I confess that I think the stupid feelings are going back again. I mean, sheez! how would I ever forget it if it's always there behind me?? I confess that I was amazed that it's already June 1... weee! 7 more days and it's back to school! Allowance time again! :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-01 06:07:41)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i really missed siz hy!! siz yer in PI right? can i have yer number? ;)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ate hy..[/b] [spoiler]i missed yah..how are yah [i]nah[/i]??...[/spoiler] i confess that i have some problems with my kidney..that is why i can't eat foods rich in protein..even salty food..:(
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@Gloo as much as possible I use my glasses so that my eye grade will not go higher than it is right now. Without my glasses I can't see people's faces from 4 and beyond meters and yeah, I do get dizzy. :retard: Mini Confession: -I really hate it when people tell me that I'm smart just because I wear glasses now or they say I'm not smart enough to wear glasses. :disgust: Psh... Stereotypes.[/b]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ haha even so with me.. at school they always vote me as a leader of the group because of the freakin' glasses.. people would think ur smart and so they depend on you. I confess that I missed siz hilyn.. omg! it's been quite a while siz! happy for ur return! :D

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-01 06:18:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:32

[ 9 queries - 0.661 second ]
Privacy Policy