• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^i confess,I have an idea whom u'r talking to sistah! =|
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]^Lulz , yeah I think you know who I am referring to . Pretty obvious . Tsk . Oh well . [i]Bahala na siya[/i] . I don't care . :D ___________ I confess I'm not in the mood tonight cuz someone ruined my awesome day *sigh* , i hate him so much , I wanna pulverize his head into incy-wincy bits ! :evil:[/b]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i'm not in u.s. but in taiwan. LOL.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Confession Time! =D Confession #16 ^Style mimicking eh? That's just mean, I hope he/she gets hit by lightning. :thunder: :evil: Kidding, peace! :D But whoever you are may you finally get your own style. =) Confession #17 I seem to be confusing people because of my constant changing of avatar. Tsk, tsk. Confession #18 I am happy that joebz is happy with the fansign. Me is like this ---> :D Confession #18.1 I am regretting that I gave others a fansign. No thank you's or maybe a fansign for me too. :cry: Confession #18.2 I am actually tired of making fansigns, the next batch might be posted 2 weeks later, I don't have a pending list anyways. Confession #18.3 The first 2 batches of fansigns for me were effin retarded. :retard: Confession #19 I am happy slasher still remembers me. His new avatar is actually better, his previous one made me think he was like a convict. :lol: Confession #20 I am so sad that I give 5 confessions (excluding the .1, .2, etc.) every posts and I have to make another post later on because of my slight O.C.D. Confession #20.1 Oh poo, I wasted my last confession. Follow up confession: I feel like there are a lot of posers lately and I'm getting worried. :paranoid: That's all for now. Ciao![/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]I confess I'm having a bad hairday . Dang . I confess I ate a whole watermelon today . haha ! no joke . xD I confess I'm on a mission , hunting for posers . lol . I found 4 already , not bad eh ? . mwehehe~ I confess I know how to drive a car but I dun have license yet , lol , i'm too young . :D I confess I ran over my neighbor's bike last month . lol . :ninja: I confess I miss making layouts , grr , i'm too lazy . :retard: I confess I started watching WWE when I was in 3rd Grade , ooyee ! \m/ I confess I prefer toy cars than Barbies , wakokok . =D[/b] [b]--- That's all for now , gotta sleep .[/b] :rolleyes:[/spoiler]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]Confession #14 I made a Fansign to people who doesn't actually know I exist. :paranoid: Those are: Joebz Duchesv Portuniecho Pipito21 Mizel Kikay_Gir Blurrycloud I also made a Fansign for Ate Padme, unfortunately I just realized that she doesn't go online anymore.[/quote] Hey. If I wasn't so busy and was browsing ftalk especially at the fansigns thread 24/7 I would really notice you, but well, I have my real world too. So sorry dude I didn't mean that way. Lately I'm just being a plain mod and zap some reports that I can handle and go to my favorite threads and then back to my life. I'm really really sorry. Some close friends of mine here also made me fansigns but I'm so poor/busy I don't have money/time to buy a pentel pen. Or, when I go to National Bookstore, I can't remember that I should buy one. Errrr, I'm so sorry guys. (And I don't expect anyone will give me a fansign. ;) ) Btw Deviantangel1995, can you pm me the fansign pic you did? :D Thanks so much. I'll try to make one for you, for keemee, for blurycloud, for jemmie, and for those who requested. hihihihi. so sorry.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ i hate dolls too =D [i]lalo na si miyabi~[/i] :paranoid: i confess im missing my net friends,really~ :wallbash: they're so many changes now. i confess that these days, im not posting that much na~ :wasted: im [s]too[/s] lazy to post.

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-28 09:04:32)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i have colds for more than one month :retard:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i want to go back moderating. :eh:
louisekikay23
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b]well,it's a secret corner so i might as well share mine.. i boyfriended one of my buds then early morning the next day i broke up with him my reason?i just want to!! hahaha[/b]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Last Confessions for today: Confession #21 I wake up 6:00 in the morning just to watch Spongebob Squarepants. :lol: Confession #22 I like watching those Home Shopping Shows on T.V. I dream of buying them someday. :lol: Confession #23 I sometimes enjoy watching commercials. :lol: Confession #24 When I'm bored I normally check the fridge and stare at it and eat nothing then go back to what I was doing earlier. Confession #25 I was laughing so hard when I saw obsessed's confession about her amusement of wrestling. Confession #25.1 Speaking of wrestling, I don't like it. It's so fake. :disgust: That's all for today I'm off to bed now. Ciao![/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ ^ [spoiler]madam~ i miss you... HWAHAHAHA... U SEE MADDIE? DA VIRUS ISN'T EATING ME!!!! I SEARCH FOR EACH AND EVERY WAY TO ESCAPE! *evil laugh* [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] :rose: [b]1st Confession[/b] I have so much confession after this =D [b]2nd Confession[/b] My final exam is starting this Saturday :mad: And I'm gonna have my final exam for 3 weeks :retard: :puke: [b]3rd Confession[/b] I am shock to know that my special someone read something very *ehem* [b]4th Confession[/b] Woootzzz... The last time i was here, i this thread was closed :doubt: I know why!!! Its because of hatred and annoying... :smoke: ... tsk tsk Aww c'mon.... well then, cotinue doing this and this topic will soon be the target of the recycle bin. [b]5th Confession[/b] Nahhh~ I dun wanna join this css layout contest or whatever... So i just don't post any of my entry =| [b]6th Confession[/b] I deleted my YM because of some reason =| [b]7th Confession[/b] I miss my A.C.E. (another silly abreviation :wasted: ) =D I miss letter A the most. (while) Letter C is the kindest. (while) Letter E is the most romantic :o ( :lol: ) [b]8th Confession[/b] The f***ing virus is eliminated :eh: I killed them. =| [b]9th Confession[/b] I miss you guys soooooooooooo MUCH! Especially my Mami Faith =( [b]10th Confession[/b] I dyed my hair red =D I can't choose a better colour :wasted:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-28 12:01:57)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: im already a laymaker!! heheh :arrow: i have one nega repu and i hate it :arrow: this is my 12th day being a member here in ftalk and yet... im already an fsaddict rank hehe :arrow: no ones commenting may lays huhuhu =( :arrow: im excited on fs biggest layout contest hehe :arrow: my mom gave me her nokia73 phone.. hehe :arrow: i have i new beast friend hehe :arrow: and i just found out that my crush is a gay lol much hehe :cry:

Last edited by jheneko (2008-05-28 12:13:00)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I didn't eat breakfast and lunch today. Yesterday I skipped breakfast and dinner. And since Monday I slept at three AM. Something is wrong with meeee.
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^ oh that's bad for your health.. --confessions: [i](hoping no one who knows me in person can read this)[/i] --i'm really madly in[u]like[/u] with this 17 y.o guy. and now we're calling each other [u]bebe[/u].. hahaha. i've never had something like this before. and i'm enjoying it. it's like i've missed this part of my teenage life because i was serious w/ one guy. dang (and he hurt me.) i'm planning to date him more. haha. i'm not playing w/ him but i don't wanna tell my friends 'bout him it's because of the age gap thingy that we have. (RN & Nursing student dating) although, we're not yet official bf&gf. it kinda we are. lol.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ weeee thats nice...siz..at least the feeling is mutual.. and theres nothing wrong with it maybe it only feels weird but thats natural ;) @topic: i confess i didnt watch the PBB eviction, last night.. i confess i really hate nicole ahehe i confess my big 4 are all boys na :lol: i confess i always think of him...wishing he's thinking of me too...but i guess not. :( i confess i really want to have a job.. haha..lolz.. i confess my mom want me to be a callcenter agent haha lolz..duh... "nosebleed" :lol: i confess i want to go to glorietta because i wanted to wear my thsirt <3 :wow: i confess im feeling cold right now...gggrrrrrrr.. i confess i bought 2 dvds yesterday..dang... dont have money na lolengz.. i confess i posted also at Share your unsaid feelings :cry:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-28 18:53:15)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]Confession #25 I was laughing so hard when I saw obsessed's confession about her amusement of wrestling.[/quote] [b] lmao . yeah , i know its fake , sumtyms it seems so real , but still fake . =| Aaaaand .. i can't take my eyes off sum hot guys . lol . kiddin' . xP ---[/b] [spoiler][b]I confess I hate beans so much , i wanna terminate every bean in the world . :wallbash: I confess I lost my rubbish-fake cellphone a week ago , yaaay ! It didn't last a month . I confess I hate Barney . I confess I haven't eaten my breakfast yet . I confess I believed in Santa Claus when I was 6 . I confess I'm lovin' my red highlights so much . Wahaha ! I'll be grounded for sure .[/b] [/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1st confession I confess that I'm loving my cp,cause even though I'm not allowed to use my laptop well I can still browse my fave. forums and talk to my bf. 2nd confession. I miss EJ. :( (curse you stupid sickness)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess. .[/b] [b]1st[/b]:I wanna be friend w/ this gurl above me. :) [b]2nd[/b]:The poster #3253 made me smile.I love u baby [b]Uma[/b]!i miss u more! :kiss: [b]3rd[/b]:he called last night,just to say gudnyt,i love u so much,i miss u.. :redface: [i]Eventhough he always do that,last night was really kilig. .dunno y. .[/i] [b]I confess,I really do love you Heinz! :kiss:[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weee i confess im happy for siz faith and am glad shes back :kiss: ily siz!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:20

[ 9 queries - 0.743 second ]
Privacy Policy