• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=meng.o3]I envy sis tinay :cry: soooo much. haha, i want those books! too bad i only have 3[/quote] awww...siz...i can lend you the other books... if only i am residing at parañaque.. ;) i confess i wanted to lend her the books... :( and i confess that i had a headache right now...geez.... cant take this anymore... :crybaby: :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: Take some medicine tina..perhaps my kiss will heal..:eh: >>Well my confession was, im so happy..our group is getting stronger..more ftalkers want to become a member... :arrow: Hunkies best group ever! come and join..feel those enjoyments that we have..;)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an early confession.. i confess.. [spoiler] i am shooooooooo happy now .. :wow: why? ask HIM .. :lol: :P my day started nice, i hope someone wont ruin it.. lol i also confess that we caught a ripper here.. he ripped even the chibbies of shirow and yuna :o layouts of boo (which i made), ephe, xinoxs wooo who's next? lol what a shame .. :wasted: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-15 01:20:02)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Lawl yeah I also saw someone who has the chibi pic of kua shi and ate yuna, tsk.. --------- I confess that damn I have to go to my doctor this afternoon and have the stupid injection thing. Blech I hate going out in the afternoon, especially today. It's raining. :evil: I also confess that I finished my blog layie already and I'm working on making it my layie in my profile. T_T Moooooooo.
`♥jAde♥`
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess im a newbie here, infact im not really new to this place! i just have no time to post here before! :lol: but now i have & i confess im the sister of shine & karuro
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im so feeln effing [i]"high"[/i] right now :lol: [spoiler]i jz cant stop laughng coz of our hell of a topic. my kambz is jz so effing crazy [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/18.gif[/img] im so havng fun ryt now... tho' i lost somthng :lol: a bit of my treasured ahm :lol: hahaha sanity :lol: :P har har har[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]Take some medicine tina..perhaps my kiss will heal..:eh:[/quote] wahehe thnx lord :P yup..i already did took medicne ;) i confess...i will only be online for 1 hour :retard:
piring
» n00b
1969-12-31

im confess that im now so feelin hungry :cry:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I[b] love[/b] my convos be it in ym or msn :eh:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess im kinda feel sad about my friend here. but i think its not understandable for my friend why i felt that. well friend i want to tell you goodluck and goodluck. i hope someday i might heard good things and news from you... and not the broken sides of your life. and hope mine too.
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the man who have a secret is the greatest mistake that can make he or she afraid... but not at all..because ..have a secret that make to a people happy... secret is a surprise...that can make bad or good.. hehehe...:lol:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess, I'm gonna be gone for three days and I'll seriously gonna miss ftalk and my co-rockstars!!! I confess, that i'm really excited 'cause i'm having a vacation...[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Sis, i'll be missing you :cry: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] Hmm... yeah. I confess that i really <3 my girl crushes :rose:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna join hunkies... hehehe... i don't know if i belong???.. i confess i was overwhelmed.. i had successfully inserted the IV to the patient! D5LR with 20 units oxytocin.. weeee.. [i]shooter nko og veins... hahaha..[/i] :P i confess wanna take sleeping pills.. but it's not good, i may become dependent...
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]^ Sis, i'll be missing you[/quote] aww.. i'll miss ya too sis.. and ftalk family... :cry: ----- I confess, the movie Simon says really rocks!! It's soo gory.. I love it... ohh and also Sydney White.. funny movie... *back-to-movie-marathon*[/b]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks sis gloo, sis Tinay and sis maye.... Im also missin you, so badly honestly,. :retard: and I also missin the forum itself,. phew I wonder how all things here goin,. so many changes especially those missing threads that I usually hanged-out before. =| WHO THE HELL DID THAT?...i cant find those threads even in the bin :paranoid: ,.Im really puzzled :retard: I also confess that.. Im doin well, Im havin my regular check-up with regards to my cyst and so far its good... but generally, my life is goin so well...I ve got a new job and aside from that Im going to start my avon and loading business as soon as possible. =) lastly... again I confess that I miss all my friends here :) ,.[i]sobra[/i] :retard: [spoiler]...text me naman :) [b]09269905905[/b] ...I wanna have communication to some of you. Thanks =)[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^go to the news and announcement =)
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

...^ yeah I saw it sis =) , but still not cleared =| @T... [spoiler]I confess that its really getting hotter each day :drool: asar naman takteng panahon naman to :wallbash: I miss Japan :retard:[/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]I confess, I'm gonna be gone for three days and I'll seriously gonna miss ftalk and my co-rockstars!!![/quote] AwWw We will be missing you sis! =( Be sure to get back :lol: I confess that i'm on cloud 9 lately... :redface:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess it's past three am right now and im still awake:wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:37

[ 9 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy