• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=sHy19]i confess that somhow i feel envious of my dabarkads online... they're stil able to spend so mch tym ... wyl me, well,gettng bz workng :( -i wanna hear my birdie sing :P -[/quote] hahahaha..if i get my pc fixed ill sing to death for u! :lol::lol::lol: [b]i confess[/b] im effing sad!!..my pc is effing broke! damn OS!..:crybaby::crybaby:, im here now at my cousin..i miss being effing online!! :crybaby:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i really need to buy a new usb cord for my phone.. =| [spoiler] [i]sirang sira na ang cord ko. huhu.. 'di tuloy ako makapag-upload ng pics.[/i] [/spoiler] i confess that my right thumb hurts. i have a hard time texting.(i use my left hand right now.) [spoiler] [i]buti na lang i dont use my thumb sa pag gamit ng keyboard. LOL. [/i] [/spoiler]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess that when I was in 5th grade our whole class hated this girl she was like the class b*tch sorry for the word but that's how they refered to her, so sorry. Anyway we had this project we had to do at school. My bestfriend (at the time) took the scissors of the class *you know what* and he showed to me along with our 2 friends, we went to the CR which was the next room to our classroom, my bestfriend put the scissors in the toilet flushed it a few times and he bravely took the toilet-water soaked scissors and told our other classmates, we played innocent and the 4 of us are the only people who know of this until today, we never really felt guilty cause we knew very well that she deserved it, but now she has changed and one of my close friends. Don't you just love happy endings? This is our little secret FTalkers. :ninja:[/b][/align]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]I confess that im searching CODE GeaSS video hahah.. xo cute story..:D[/i][/b][/align]
strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

I was caught cheating during a ret.dem procedure (nursing stuff) But it wanst intentional, i was using at as a reviewer while i was a patient thrice for some retdem procedures....... and i was nervous because when i started i forgot to erase it, and then i looked at it............... then the teacher said.... whats in your hand... thats cheating............blah blah blah.......... and i was asked to submit an incidental report...... and a grade of 5 the whole term............or they'll talk it over first but the result is still surely bad.. like hell they'll believe my reason............................. might as well drop out............. *sigh*
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ouch, I confess that I have a suspicion that one of the new contributors in the CSS Lay section is a ripper. Her layouts look uber familiar in detail and everything. :O I also confess that..even after Kuya EJ's warning/reminder in the Fansign thread, people keep posting "who wants fansigns" and similar posts there. Don't they still get the meaning of the word 'fansign'? :disgust:

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-05 08:58:38)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i just went to a strange yet cute dimension.... :P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Joebz[/b] LOL once a hear-headed alwez a hard headed ... or shall i say dumb? :/ [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess ill be leaving this dawn for cdo. Imma help my bro enroll and find a pad or apartment for us. Transfer my bed, clothes, drawer lol make it my whole room :wasted: dang. I'll be home after 2 days or 3 i'll make sure of that :D no one can stop me.. =D i can't leave my friends now.. its too early.. :D Imma miss our birdie sing, imma miss S go crazy and weird and wakakakka :eh: well its something got to do with "blow the hot coffee" mwahahhaa =D, imma miss Es sweetness or crazyness, we call that TM :lol: =D =D i also confess that im excited for the Top15 entries .. weeee God Bless all!! :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-05 09:10:49)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i have the same idea like joebz to post this kind of post. I mean hello? Saying [b]"Who wants fansigns, just pm me"[/b]. <-- Gawd.. This phrase is really annoying :disgust: [b]They really dun get the meaning of fansign[/b]. [b]"Who wants fansigns?"[/b] Omg. [u]What is this?[/u] You don't command command people to make u fansyn or sumthing like that. You know~... I hope those who do this and read this will learn sumthing =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

another confession.. im soo hating a member here.. she's so [i]pa-cute[/i] and [i]papansin[/i] .. It's like she's just here to post her hatred.. dang? i know what you did to a certain member and i consider it "flirty" so dont you go posting around regarding ur enemies or someone you hate coz they post a lot in the crush thread coz what you did is much worse. LOL "[i]asa loob ang kulo[/i]" they say..i really am this close to boilin point so dont try me ok? and oh btw, you are the one who's wasting your time LOL posting too much about them is a waste of time. geezz go get a life somewhere else. Go do your Vietnamese smile or whatever that suits your big eyes.. :retard:
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess I'll be missing ftalk for a few days (or a week?), cause I'll be vacationing... It would do me really good, 'cause I've been such a slob since this summer vacation, doing nothing but surfing on the net... [/spoiler]

Last edited by +_ramza_+ (2008-05-05 09:45:33)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] I was so shocked when I saw a contestant's layout. Dang! She/He used a [b]Fake Login[/b]. Somebody Help her/him. She/He is hopeless. FOFL. [b]I confess..[/b] I miss my hunney [b]Shirow-kun[/b] super-totally bad now. :wallbash: Where did he go. I'm worrying about him everytime. I have many things to share with him. I lurvee you sooo infinitely [color=red]<3333[/color] And finally hunney.. your wish just came true.. :) [b]I confess..[/b] Low-specimen-club's list has added some new names.. :lol: Don't worry. They have totally being [url=http://i29.tinypic.com/2ugyolg.jpg]ignorant[/url]. I won't tolerate any blatant and strident interrupt our magnanimousness. Low specimens = [url=http://i27.tinypic.com/23jmqsg.jpg]Big LOL.[/url] Try me! And soon, I will satisfy their [url=http://i25.tinypic.com/2z6fk1l.jpg]worst nightmare[/url] immediately. [b]I confess..[/b] I'm so happy have Kaka Aya and Ate Ducheszee on confe.. They are truly my-idols.. :rose: I remember about Aya + E*** = ? =d and our confe icon.. [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/38.gif[/img] Thanks for cheering me up. :) I loev y'all <3 [b]I confess..[/b] I'm curious about ate ducheszee's post. =d
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Duches[/b] Gawd, sis ToT. I wish its not me T_T <crybaby>If its me then forgive me sis :crybaby: forgive me~ :cry: </crybaby> [b]Yuna[/b] <curious+kulit>Aya + what? owww... i get it sis XD </curious+kulit[/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i wanna read sumbody's mind =D
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess i have an idea who's that member on [b]ducheszv's post[/b]..( i just read it a few minutes ago..) and i confess i can smell a future "catfight" here in Ftalk..whoa:o..girls.girls.girls..calm down..=)..[/spoiler]

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-05-05 10:15:18)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ooooh~ I know whom does sis duch is speaking about XD :lol: But still XD.. i'm not sure :paranoid: Well then sis duch, hold ur temper~ Daddy will calm u XD
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Raphael_Marcos[/b] i know you know her.. course... i know she's cute and ur cute or whatever.. LOL thanks but this isnt your business =| [b]Topic[/b] i confess im packing my bags and ride in a jet bus :lol: wakokoko i guess the contestants for the top15 are pretty obvious.. :D God Bless in your final entries :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-05 10:51:09)

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]another confession.. im soo hating a member here.. she's so pa-cute and papansin .. It's like she's just here to post her hatred.. dang? i know what you did to a certain member and i consider it "flirty" so dont you go posting around regarding ur enemies or someone you hate coz they post a lot in the crush thread coz what you did is much worse. LOL "asa loob ang kulo" they say..i really am this close to boilin point so dont try me ok? and oh btw, you are the one who's wasting your time LOL posting too much about them is a waste of time. geezz go get a life somewhere else. Go do your Vietnamese smile or whatever that suits your big eyes.. :retard:[/quote] hmmM...i confess that i'm thinking who is she referring too....I guess it's [u]not [/u]me coz: NOT TRUE: 1. I'm not doing the "pa-cute thing and the papansin attitude" ...my avatar or siggy isn't made for that purpose..if i was the only member here at ftalk posting photos of my face smiling blah blah then you can consider me as that. 2. Never did anything to a member that would be considered as "[u]flirting[/u]" whether it's through responding to a post or sending a private message. 3. i never did anything that's worse or close to flirting or posting at ftalk crush thread 4. I'm not Vietnamese....i'm Filipino....my eyes are not that big...i guess vietnamese girls would have almond eyes. 5. Don't recall saying "wasting my time" or wasting your time" edited: ahh...the avril lavigne song below my siggy...i wasn't referring to you... TRUE: 1. I'm very, in cebuano "PRANGKA" 2. I Posted something in the "enemies at ftlak" section about people i don't like, posting at the ftalk crush thread blah blah blah... Some people...especially those superior ones are quite offended about my being too "prangka" or honest... maybe because they think i was referring to them or not..i'm not here to pick a fight....i'm a good person but once you mess with me then things will be totally different... i don't just bug or test people's patience without any reason, i don't just bring up fights just because i wanna gain attention or i just feel like it....i don't post anything that's insensible or stupid.. i don't wanna assume but [u]IF[/u] You are referring to me...then what did i ever do to you that is offensive or had made you reached to boiling point??? If it's really me you're referring too...what is that specific incident that i seem to be flirting with a member or is consideed worse than posting numerous responses at the ftalk crush thread??? Just because i'm the very "MADALDAL" one...that doesn't mean i'm the bad girl..... you guys don't really know what happened so you just can't say that i'm just flaming or causing too much trouble at ftalk... i don't really like embarrasing people so i don't mention their names (except robert mancelita..he deserves it) If my face is annoying or that i'm too irritating then deal with it... [quote=funmail]hey ducheszv are u just doing ur job? or ur just taking it personaly.... at my first post about what i hate here in fstalk i did not mentioned ur name... and after then u just show up and return me every favor like u wer the mods i was arguing with :lol: [align=center]u just doing ur job? or ur just taking it personaly.... [/align][/quote] DON'T TREAT ME LIKE FUNMAIL please :penguin: edited: it's not me then....then thank god! :penguin:

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-05-05 11:23:19)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] [b]i confess[/b] that im so LMAO max here right now because [u]everyone[/u] is so worried with duchesz' post idk why they have to be defensive :lol: if you're feeling guilty then it must be true o__O LOL. [b]I confess[/b] - im worried about koko shirow too, he's been missing for three days already! T__T [b]I also confess[/b] that this[/color] [quote]I remember about Aya + E*** = ? =d and our confe icon..[/quote] [color=#089bce]made me :O LOL..SHHHHH ade yuna :lol: [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-05 11:09:55)

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm very "prangka", "madaldal" and i can't please anyone...it's fine with me... [quote=forsakendoll]i confess that im so LMAO max here right now because everyone is so worried with duchesz' post idk why they have to be defensive :lol: if you're feeling guilty then it must be true o__O LOL.[/quote] the true things i posted are true...i didn't deny that... i'm not being defensive... if i was i'd be using foul words or even placing harsh sentences.... can't i explain my side of the story??? @ Forsakendoll....i never did anything to you nor referred as one of my enemies at ftalk....what did i ever do to you??? if you think you were the one or some mod i was referring too at the enemies at ftalk thread....to set the record straight...IT'S NOT YOU...you are not that "angelic" one whom i was referring too...

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-05-05 11:14:05)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Gawd sis, calm down =) sis Aya didn't mean it badly [i]naman[/i] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that I can't believe sis Duch's one and only post lead to such a drama XD. I swear if I see this problem again, i'l just stay in [b]Chit Chat [/b]and [b]Fun Corner[/b] =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 10 queries - 0.553 second ]
Privacy Policy