• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]obsessed95[/b] happy bday... maybe ur family is playing a trick on u. they are planning a party tonight thats y you feel invisible. [b]i confess that just woke up. i slept at 11 last night and i woke up at 11 today. [/b]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Oooh, happy birthday, sis char!XD -- I confess that..well...I've been anxious since last night. My close friend didn't talk to me in YM yesterday and I'm wondering if I did something wrong. But I couldn't think of any. T_T I think she got upset because she had tried to chat with me the other night, but it was my mom who was using the PC and maybe she thought I snubbed her. Right now she's still not OL... =(
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][u]Sis Lonlytoes[/u] *sigh* I think so , too , Haha ! This is exciting . Lol, how I wish . >___< [u]Sis Joebz[/u] Mwehehe ~ Arigatou ! ^^ [u]Topic[/u] I confess I feel a lot better now . Wii ! . :penguin:[/b]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hapi birthday for the girl above me.. ^ I confess, I broke our Magic Sing... i'm soo dead... gotta write my last will and testament.. :D :eh:

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-04-29 00:19:29)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ happy birthday. :D I confess I pity my lil brother so much. [spoiler]He tried to call his father last night, and his father hung up the phone. He was in tears. Ohhhh. When I go back at Korea, I am so gonna kill his dad. :evil:[/spoiler]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][u]Sis Yanyan and Sis Kimmy[/u] Wii ! . Thank you so much guys , Ily ! :redface: [u]Topic[/u] I feel much much better now ! . :D[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i am so angry right now that i pity myself and i want to revenge..
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that im boring ryt now...bcoz Im single...=|[/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

<<<<<<<< i miss this gurl in my ava. :crybaby::wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm not ok today. im sad. i just cried! my eyes hurt! my laptop is having 60 pop ups at the same time dang virus!:wallbash: :wallbash: im waiting for him. he's the only who can make me feel ok right now. :wallbash: i hope he's ym ok is ok [i]na[/i] u know who you are.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-29 02:49:52)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^so sad.... i confess that im happy that cip is now playing warrock...hehehe :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I will abandon my YM now! I really despise Yahoo! I guess I won't be socializing in any instant messengers from now on.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im xo pissed off to Photobucket,because its have a maintenance today..:eh:[/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i got pissed off when i play dota now,, with insane computer. haaaiz. so unfair. i got first blood. the computer's hero is troll nd mine is just techies. gawd. LMAO. this is like oh men. :o:O
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i wanted to befriend a certain member here but she's kinda annoying to me. nut still i will try.
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess I'm really shocked by the rudeness of some people here, not just towards me but towards others, to the point that it makes me wanna leave FTalk for good.. and then i realize that maybe they have problems in their home or love life, which is why they acted like that, and i kind of feel okay after that... the greatest feeling? reading some of their past probs/confessions written here and posted everywhere, i feel like ... "oh, so that's why!" [/spoiler]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I play DotA when I was in 6th grade , wee ! . Ahaha ! =D ~ I confess I'm liking Senses Fail ;) . Mwehehe ! ~[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that the stupid Photobucket is ok now...i can upload images ryt now..Yay! and i confess that i xo like my siggie thanksz to the person i requested..=|[/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][quote][b]obsessed95 wrote:[/b][/quote] I confess I play DotA when I was in 6th grade , wee ! . Ahaha ! =D ~ I confess I'm liking Senses Fail wink . ;) ! ~[/quote] really? i think we r really the same sis. wats yer fave hero anyways? me i like broodmother, lich, kardel and lycanthrope. btw, sensesfail is my fave band. :thumbsup:=):thumbsup: and btw, wats yer fave song of them? me i like all their songs. but these ones i luv the most. :D:P [b]bloody romance, free fall w/o a parachute, NJ falls into the Atlantic, Hand guns and buried a lie[/b] :P [b]topic[/b] i really missed my bespren so much. i wonder where is she ryt now. huhuhuhu. :crybaby::(
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^Aww , really ? Whoa . My fave hero? I like em all . I can't decide . Haha ! But I always use Yuna and Mirana . Hehe . :D I like Bloody Romance , Free Fall w/o a Parachute & Dreaming a reality . Haha ! :P Hi-5 ! . Mwehehe ! ~ I confess I'm enjoying my birthday . Wee ! So many unexpected happenings . :D:thumbsup:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:03

[ 9 queries - 0.560 second ]
Privacy Policy