• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler] i confess im really sad right now. my friend died 'cause of a motorcycle accident. :( ...SMB boys, stay strong mga pare! [/spoiler]
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ My sincere condolences, Bro. @ topic: I confess due to public demand, I created my personal blog just an hour ago. =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b]#1[/b] A friend told me that somebody posted something in the crush thread this morning and somebody deleted his post. [b] #2[/b] im getting nervous and excited what will happen this Wednesday. waaaaaaa :lol: :lol: [b]#3[/b] im getting pissed on a member here.. too show off. grrrr :puke: you could have PMed experts "like you" to check ur so called "experiment" amf... :wallbash: [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i think i know who you're talking about in #3 mami duch :eh: [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i'm addicted to muay thai (familiar?) [spoiler]i gotta go have my training with :wow:[/spoiler]
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ The ripping challenge that is! =D I confess I'm still a newbie to Wordpress. I'm getting lost. =D
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=marjanpatrick][spoiler] i confess im really sad right now. my friend died 'cause of a motorcycle accident. :( ...SMB boys, stay strong mga pare! [/spoiler][/quote] ^ Condolence bro jan.. [spoiler]I confess, Im really excited now... but at the same Im a bit sad,. I'll go back to manila this coming thursday to finish my remaining 1 year in college =| Im excited coz after a long time Im gonna see them again :D I mean my family, my friends and my bf... Im excited in going back to LPU , seeing my Profs and schoolmates again makes me feel soo lol.. My Friends and ENEMIES =D are waiting for me... but on the contrary.. Im a little sad coz my supposed to be batchmates have already graduated :cry: ... Anyway..lol another thing that makes me really excited is seeing Intramuros again, the Parian, the wall, pansitan, Manila Cathedral, those Kalesas lol, the FX, the LRT hehe.. Im really excited to step my foot again at Luneta, baywalk, Divisoria, Quiapo and Baclaran church :lol: excited to ride on a jeepney, trike and sidecars... waaaahh so many things that makes me really excited :wallbash: Im also excited to see Muntinlupa again.. Festival mall the mall that makes Munt. famous here coz of its indoor rollercoaster =D I also confess that I will not waste any time.. I will try to meet atleast one eftok member there in manila :D Im sorry Im just really excited :wallbash: :) really excited :crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-21 05:26:42)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I saw my baby's blog already! Bwahaha! Am so :evil:. =D
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I failed in hiding my blog from her. :crybaby: But I saw her blog as well, too girly. Very [b]her[/b]. =D

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-04-21 06:06:17)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im jealous with sis hilyn :( and i confess that im currently watching [b]HEROES[/b]:cool: [spoiler][img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/XSoraLoverX/Heroes.jpg[/img][/spoiler] and lol im loving it :wow: [i]mcdo!?[/i]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-21 06:05:56)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that [i]i hate spoilers.[/i] :disgust: *no offense* i confess that [i]i'm curious who's shirow referring to[/i]. =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]i confess that im jealous with sis hilyn :( and i confess that im currently watching [b]HEROES[/b]:cool: [spoiler][url]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/XSoraLoverX/Heroes.jpg[/url][/spoiler] and lol im loving it :wow: [i]mcdo!?[/i][/quote] Walalalalaa~ Same here. I was watched HEROES too. :cool: We are same [b]sa tabi-tabi[/b]. :lol: For now, I'll call u like that nela. =d [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr] I confess I felt stomachache now. And I'll go study in any minute. :wallbash: I confess I became weird these past days. Maybe because I changed my ava. Hahaaha. I missed those beautiful days. :|

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-21 07:30:22)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm getting more and more silent each day. And I'm getting pissed because my cousins used the PC all day. They keep on going back here since Friday and it's bugging me. :disgust:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that am not girly and I sooo hate pink. :disgust: Okay? Lol.
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess I will turn 16 tommorow! Muwahaha! Gimme gifts. Lol, kiddin'. :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^happy bday i confess i have a new havainas and i'm proud 2 say it's the latest!haha

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-04-21 07:46:09)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Advance happy bday Rhein! I confess I ate a whole pack of crunch. Lol. My yaya told me not to.. Hahahaha.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-21 07:44:17)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i wish i had linniie-chan's talents,coz she's good at pixels!! :wow:
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Phia and Ice[/b] Thanks! Lol. :D [b]Topic[/b] I confess I'm so curious about this 'surprise gift' mom will give tommorow. Aagh! :rolleyes:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Confession:[/b] [spoiler]I confess, i'm getting pissed off by my ex's gf... she thought that we're still together... 'cause of a comment she saw on my ex's profile.. she thought that I posted that comment 'cause the poster's name, and my name are the same... awww geeezz!!!! and the truth is, my ex and I broke up last year! we didn't even last for 2 weeks that's why I don't consider him as my first bf because if you see us, you wouldn't think that were together cause he's so quiet..... geeeeeezzzzz [quote][i]magsama sila ng girlfriend nyang di marunong mag-isip bago sumugod.. umpfh![/i][/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-04-21 07:50:34)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Argh. I confess am super duper scared right now. HE'S mad at me again. gotta run!!! :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:07

[ 9 queries - 0.114 second ]
Privacy Policy