• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

weee... :D confessions!!! labb labb it.. :wow: neweiz.. here il confess.. i do imagine things that u couldnt imagine a 15 year old can imagine.. malakas ang imagination ko.. :lol: [i]*another toung twister ive posted.*[/i] lawls.. :P another thing.. i usually talk to my self.. minsan infront of the mirror (parang me kausap tlga ko:lol:).. laugh if i feel like laughing, cry when i feel like crying.. :lol: i realized, i am not normal.. :rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: tawa ko ng tawa pansin mo ba?.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ woot, please post in english..haha.. I confess that I also talk to myself.. like her ^.. LOL. I don't talk to the mirror but I talk as if I'm actually talking to someone... And I do stunts. Lol.hahahah... After I see a good show or movie I try to imitate the characters when I'm alone. Haha. (does this sound normal to you?) :/ =D :O I also confess that I didn't mingle with everyone last night. My cousins and relatives went here to have dinner and I just stayed in the room watching TV all night while they used the PC and played cards. Heck, I only got to use the PC for..how many hours only..hmmf..haha.. But anyway... I confess I'm addicted to Kyou Kara Maou now..... Lotsa bishounen, haha, and a bit of shonen ai.. Rawr! =D EDIT: Yikes. I confess I'm confused about why Mommy Ice cursed herself...? :paranoid: And I got confused when I saw ate duch's avatar too. :D

Last edited by joebz (2008-04-24 20:47:47)

..kawaiigal..
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a short hair..haha
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im getting excited to the new contest to be held on the contest and event section :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I like Kuya Shi's siggy. :| I also confess I'm feeling so weird right now. Probably because I just ate heavy lunch. :retard:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i made a new siggy.. and it's making me really dizzy (it rhymes!. haha.) :P and i confess i will dye my hair [i]again[/i] :lol:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hehe it's really rhyming..haha i confess that i'm kinda tired of making siggies for other ppl(my request thread) but i don't want to stop making em.. :D i confess that i'm cravin for zagu :drool:
Chinx.o8
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess I don't like someone here in Ftalk, she bugs me, i dunno. Maybe she's a [b]trilf[/b]?, tsk. =|
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce]i confess that i just submitted my registration form in the upcoming contest (CSS Layout Contest) but i still have no idea what my design would be like !! hahaha :lol: I'm so nervous because this is the first time imma join a contest :/ i also confess that being in [Class-S] guild [sub]kuno[/sub] (Founder: Shirow Masamune) is fun in a demonic but sweet kind of way wahahahaha [sub]evil laugh [/sub] =D oh well.. i haf to go now and think of a design that'll wow the crowd (i hope!) :penguin: [/color]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :eh: :thumbsup: thats all i can say.. =D me and my co-mods have our bets. :P GudLuck sis ;] oh and im a [Class-S] too.. :eh: hope you'd welcome me .. :lol: [b] Topic[/b] i confess i think pinas is having ang internet crisis.. :o wahahahaha :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-25 08:03:22)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^Thanks sis duch!! :kiss: :wow: Of course you are [b]welcome[/b] in Class-S hehe! This is not a n effin power trip [sub]muahaha[/sub]. I like Shirow's idea of the Guild [sub]kuno[/sub] when he asked me to join =D @topic i confess i wanted to add sis duch in my exclusive friendster account last night but i dont know her last name or e-add :O :lol: [/color]
0b3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess that it's been a week since I last logged in.. the longest so far since I became a member here.. I confess that what drove me to write this confession was because I'm drooling over the contest that Ephemeral recently put up! I confess I so badly wanted to join it but then I have pressing matters to attend to at hand which is my upcoming NCLEX exam.. I confess I got so jealous with Forsakendoll already registering there, when I should have been first... waaa... On second thought I guess it's a good thing, for I have no chance competing against any other contributors... Man, people here are oozing with talent... Don't cry for me though...I may not be a hero still I'll be out there saving lives.. Good luck guys! I'll be rooting for you Forsakendoll! [/spoiler]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i have committed suicide before... and i was strong enough to write it my blog...
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Whoa! :o That's bad. Don't do it again. :D I confess I was a bit disappointed when she rejected my offer. :crybaby:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm sick of pink at the moment. And itsy bitsy kawaii stuff.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i scared..:paranoid:[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i want to post post and post so that my rank would be higher i confess that i want fansyns :lol:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess me and my cousins are laughing at the pic of someone. Muwahaha! Gawd! =D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i need an ava.. now!!! i confess i joined on some forum..[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im thinking about Class S...but still thinking what is it.. so my caption is "Mysterious Class S hahah and i confess that i'd like to go to my bedroom because im so scary..:paranoid:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:18

[ 9 queries - 0.671 second ]
Privacy Policy