• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ ^ ahw. ukei2. maybe i just missed interpret wat u've sed. :D:P [b]topic[/b] im now super duper hungry. im gonna buy foods now. weeeeh. :P:P
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=cutest08][b]:arrow: i confess that im xo disgusting to a person...she's b*tch... and im xo disgusting to friendster graphics section.Grrrr.. full of spams and many wrong section..xo disgusting!!!:arrow:[/b][/quote] hope ur not referring to me. i am starting hate Gfx section too because of too many blinkie thread request which are just generated in other sites. [b]topic[/b] i confess that i am writing too much about my life.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i hate this girl,oh i hate her~ :wasted:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@xOLracnhOjx,she is xo naughty,make me mad and disgust but anyway shes stoping her naughty attitude now.. @Lonlytoes yes ur right ive been a blinkie maker but many are with that,and the other user post and post new topic for blinkie now..xo the Gfx is flooded..=| @TOPIC i confess that im xo hapy bcoz my cousin is stoping to making naughty things..=|[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08][b]:arrow: i confess that im xo disgusting to a person...she's b*tch... and im xo disgusting to friendster graphics section.Grrrr.. full of spams and many wrong section..xo disgusting!!!:arrow:[/b][/quote] ahh so you're saying that your are disgusting to a person and you are disgusting to graphics section too oh my i didn't knew how disgusting you are.. :| @topic i confess that yuna is experiencing electrical failure now and its the reason why our chat got cut off damn it!

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-28 05:12:46)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] LMAO MAX :lol: WAHAHAHA [/color] [quote][quote]cutest08 wrote: [b] arrow i confess that im xo disgusting to a person...she's b*tch... and im xo disgusting to friendster graphics section.Grrrr.. full of spams and many wrong section..xo disgusting!!![/b][/quote] ahh so you're saying that your are disgusting to a person and you are disgusting to graphics section too oh my i didn't knew how disgusting you are.. :|[/quote] [color=#089bce] ^ yeah i think the correct term should be 'disgusted' because if it's 'disgusting' -- then you're the one who's disgusting lolx.. lolx someone is in a foul mood :lol: I confess im so uber depress but heck.. i'm still doing the layie *sigh For once i want a guy who knows what they have when they have me but i still lurve him :crybaby: [/color]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i really hate [b]her[/b]~ [b][s]KIMOI~,BAKA![/s][/b] oh [url=http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000201D8.gif]crap[/url]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@shirow,sometimes im xo disgusting i cant control myself but now im not disgusted..but now im calm down and not disgusted @TOPIC,the user Alyssa01 is made and made topic i knew she have 5 topics in Gfx section...im xo pissed off to her...=|[/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-28 05:21:52)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess.. i guess there really are a lot of kids here =| [i]i consider myself one of 'em sometimes as well[/i] and i confess. i'm not in the mood to make a siggy. so for the last person who requested. sorry. i'll finish yours tomorrow =|
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For people who are not [b]INVOLVED[/b] in this problem. Please don't post any related comment. I'm getting pissed off for this. I confess I just lost my electricity here. And it really spoiled my mood. I confess I got confused when I read Uma's post about shirow's ym request. When I showed him her post. And Oh-Oh. Shirow told me that he never sent her any request. He even didn't know her ym id. So there's a misunderstanding here. But now it's clear. Shirow has explained it to me. Because I know, he won't even send any request to his despise list.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-28 05:44:47)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]topic[/b] its better to change i guess. hahaha. i hate change. good things becomes bad. oh men. i dun understand y he/she has changed this way. cant believe it anyways but its a reality. i wish i have a time machine. haaaiz. =(=(

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-04-28 05:47:15)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that im getting - repyu for no [b]VALID[/b] reason.. it really made me angry and frustrated..
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^well thats life~ :P [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess that im so happy coz we dont have school tommorow :P:eh:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i can relate with bentie. 'coz i feel the exact same way with the exact same person :disgust:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i just realized that the lyrics in bratinela san's Siggy is [b] Love so sweet [/b] by [b]Arashi[/b] am i riyt?
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess i'm soo bored and I really really miss my friends!!! =(
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ducheszee[/b] i hope youre alright siszy i sense ur in a badmood a while ago. :/ [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i just closed threads in the GFX section and dang :retard: why do they have to make multiple request threads if they could just compile it in 1 thread. :wasted: i also confess i want to close all blikie request threads leave only 3 of em. :wallbash:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]pokie[/b] yep3. i wont speak anymore pokie. hahahaha. :D [b]topic[/b] oh boy oh men. she's really leaving soon. haaiz. makes me really really really =(:(=(:(:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ducheszee[/b] awh im alright now ate. although few moments ago. shirow and me are spoiled because of some things. :/ thanks for caring. =d:thumbsup: u're the best! walalaa~ ure my idol! [hr][hr] [b]1[sup]st[/sup] Confession[/b] I confess I'm on my mood again. I'm so excited with the Summer Contest. May the best win! [b]2[sup]nd[/sup] Confession[/b] My hunney and I are having a great-time chat now. XD We talked about [b]GFC[/b]. There's so many members could join that club. [b]GFC[/b]. We have seen some names, and they're really fit into that group. :lol: [spoiler] [b]G[/b]ays [b]F[/b]reaking [b]C[/b]lub : A Club for Hopeless Members.[/spoiler] [b]3[sup]rd[/sup] Confession[/b] I lurvee myself now. :) I dont care about what other might said. [b]He[/b] showed me the light. Walalaa~ :wow: [i]READ[/i] : [b]He[/b] as my hunney [b]Shirowkun[/b] I lurvee you soo [color=red]<3333[/color]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-28 06:29:31)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]i confess i just closed threads in the GFX section and dang :retard: why do they have to make multiple request threads if they could just compile it in 1 thread. :wasted: i also confess i want to close all blikie request threads leave only 3 of em. :wallbash:[/quote] LOL. =D =D =D =D There's so many blinkie threads there it's almost annoying. No offense. -- I confess that I'm really excited about the Summer CSS Lay contest. Weee. XD I saw a few entries already while I was profile-hopping (lol) and they're all so cute and summer-y. Lol. I confess that waw, I ate three meals today. Haha. For the first time in weeks. =D I confess that my grandma is singing Ave Maria right now, behind me, lying down. Goosebumps. T_T I confess that I didn't let my cousins use the PC this afternoon (-Mandark evil laugh- I'm so evil) hahahaha but they still had fun with me watching Kyou Kara Maou. LOL. Wolfram and Yuuri are so cute <3 lol I confess that I just compiled my layies into three threads. Wew. Who knew it could be so confusing?!?! My head's spinning!! Damn. Okay. I had enough confessions already for now. ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:50

[ 9 queries - 0.091 second ]
Privacy Policy