• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aww my confession is i miss ftalk so much :crybaby:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Waaaaaa Aya! You're here! My post #2286 had a perfect timing, haha. I confess I'm glad Aya's back. :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ i confess i miss my mamu aya so muchh :crybaby: [/b]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess..I saved the pic :lol: and will print it out later :lol: [spoiler]I confess that I want to be james_cute's (mod) friend... i dunno know y, I just find him cool :cool: but thats impossible =|[/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-22 04:53:47)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ not impossible sis.. lolo james is friendly :D [b]CHIRO[/b]- thanks bro :D --- i confess.. i've been fooling around photoshop all day.. yet all my works are trash. :disgust:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-22 06:16:44)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im jealous with sis maye :paranoid: coz i miss my photoshop =|
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess I'm having such a great time, this is my most memorable birthday! Haha! I love my new gadgets. Lolengs.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa i miss u too bolero ko :crybaby: and my nanak aya :crybaby: miss u both :kiss:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i miss some old members.. including you sis aya.. !! wahaha.. :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Woo. Happy Birthday.XD -- I confess that my aunts and several relatives went to our house to discuss some misunderstanding and stuff about money/property. My two cousins and I were trapped in my room, while the rest of them shouted, cried, and debated with one another in the living room. They were so loud. We tried to eavesdrop...but we can't understand a thing. Lol. Whatever. Hmf.
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^lolx, thanks sis. [b]Topic[/b] I confess I am soo full right now. I wanna puke! :puke:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My Bolera, how have you been? I miss talking to you. :crybaby: @ topic: I confess tho we didn't make it, I still care for her. A lot.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ happy bday :P i reall miss everyone here and thats my confession
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,i confess that i miss ftalk! geez.. what did i missed?? :paranoid: :D nice to be back guys!! :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bunsoy mishu :P i confess im cookin pork chop with bread crumbs now :lol: nam nam :drool: i also confess ah miss my bunsoy shoooo much :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-22 06:46:25)

RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Alliana[/b] thanks. :D [b]Topic[/b] I confess I spilled Coke on my Mom's special dress. She'll kill me if she'll find out. Wuahh! :paranoid:

Last edited by RheinXcore (2008-04-22 06:48:05)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i miss u too naynay :crybaby: waa i really miss every1 hereeeeeeee
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i have just made another blog.haha i confess that i'm [too] young to have a blog.agree? i confess that i'm just 12 years old.so wat? i confess that i'm a girl.female! i confess that i want my +repu to increase.i know everyone does i confess that i want to be an expert at editing.everyone wants too i confess that i'm not kinda into fs & multiply anymore.i know you agree i confess that i'm into blogs and grouperz.add me if u have grouperz!haha i confess that i'm confessing a lot today.haha i confess that i'm listening to a Britney Spears song.it's a nice song i confess that i want to stop confessing at the moment.haha i confess that i'm kinda tired of typing.whew i confess that i'll stop.stop STOP!WHEW..BWAAA..
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i really miss cklarck so much..:wallbash: miss chatting w/ him., .,his jokes., everything
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo].,i confess that i miss ftalk! geez.. what did i missed?? :paranoid: :D nice to be back guys!! :D[/quote] ^^welcome back sis Gloo :D iMy subra! :lol: @T I confess that, ..my despedida is over :retard: and Im soo tired :wasted: but enjoyed :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:03

[ 9 queries - 0.701 second ]
Privacy Policy