• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Carlo[/b] *deep sigh* How I wish . -- [b]Topic[/b] I confess I can't sleep 'coz my head is starting to ache and my eyes really hurt -- I ran out of tears :retard: . Dang ! I guess i should move on . =(
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ ^ me too. i wish i have one. haaiz. [b]topic[/b] i confess i wanna chat wit obsessed 2nyt. :D so boring out here. haaiz. =|
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna go to our quarter now..xd..
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess dat,, ive seen a lot of members here,, making this thread as a YM conversation,, even though they did put their confession here, [b]BUT[/b] isnt it annoying seeing a member here,, in every single post between his/her post,she/he do have a post nxt to confes?all in a days work.. u do have a confession.. :paranoid: why dont you compile all your confession on this day, in a one post? :/ to confess is not a bad habit, :lol: but seeing a member here,just only to reply on their post above,(conversation between da person above him/her) they will put a confess so dat they will go on topic, :paranoid:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-29 10:44:31)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ *woot* read that one, guys, read. LOL. I confess I'm [b]cracking up[/b] so bad'n'loud while watching Ouran right now. LOL. Dang Tamaki is just so naive. LOL. :lol: :lol:
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i ask for a repu once from a customer in my siggy request. she gave me one and i felt shame. cant believed that i ask for it. additional confession, i was so shocked when i read a post saying that " hey i made ur request, where is my repu". i was really shocked.:o
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh i agree with kapz :rolleyes: -- i confess that i miss my kapz :P and i confess i dont want to go school tommorow,i really dont want =D

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-29 10:58:48)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]i confess dat,, ive seen a lot of members here,, making this thread as a YM conversation,, even though they did put their confession here, [b]BUT[/b] isnt it annoying seeing a member here,, in every single post between his/her post,she/he do have a post nxt to confes?all in a days work.. u do have a confession.. :paranoid: why dont you compile all your confession on this day, in a one post? :/ to confess is not a bad habit, :lol: but seeing a member here,just only to reply on their post above,(conversation between da person above him/her) they will put a confess so dat they will go on topic, :paranoid:[/quote] Awh thanks for noticed that tunie. Yeah. It became a YM's thread here. :lol: *facepalms.png* Oh C'mon. Just use the [url]PM[/url] link below the avatar if you want to chat or ask something. *unlimited facepalms.exe* [i]Or maybe they can't see the [url]PM[/url] link? Well. It's located below the [b]Reputation[/b]. A line with [url]E-mail[/url] and/or [url]Friendster Profile[/url]. [/i] I confess I think the same way as tunie's post. Just wait if I have lost my sanity here. I might close this thread for about 2 days or longer. =| Just like what Ej ever did to this thread. So, they have time to compile all their confessions and post in one post. :lol: </sarcasm> I confess I have a trauma on chicken. [i]Bad memory. Bad memory. :wallbash:[/i] Some chickens were chased after me when I was 5 years old. When I remember this, I always feel like I want to go back to that time and [b]kill-those-chicken[/b]. =D

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-29 11:10:03)

waway
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess im so happy me and cklarck(cklahrckiey) will form a team so we can join drag races in cebu woot woot :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My pre-bedtime confession: I just finished episode 16 of OHC and I almost cried. T_T It was so overwhelming!!LOL.
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess uma is teaching me how to animate pix. weeeeeeeh. :D and i have a new name for her now. im gonna call uma dong saeng now as [b]"doll"[/b] hahahaha. :P:D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i am teaching carlo oppa to make an animted pix ryt now XD he doesn't wan me to call him oppa<--- why? he doesn't like it XD how shall I call him? =D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess its now 7am. nd im still not sleeping. :o:O
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]ATTENTION[/color][/b] [quote][b]xOLracnhOjx[/b] [b]obsessed95[/b] and to all that is just simply spamming around this thread[/quote] [b]how many times will we remind you that this is not a ym thread... c'mon grow up... the more you share your feelings "[i]to the same person, repeated times[/i]" the more it becomes fake... and please do not treat this thread as a spamming section.. [/b] [i]@all members: One more try... I will not be shy to post your name here and get your attention[/i].[b]..[/b] =|=| Am i clear here? :|=| :arrow: [color=red]do not even try to elude our warnings[/color] [spoiler]*racistlaugh.png* [img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z320/blurrycloud/finalracistlaugh.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-29 22:29:17)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i got pissed off by some spamming fagged reprobate member here on this topic lol why don't you just cut yourself and shut up being so lame blatant you keep posting those pointing nonsense piece of crap messages lol and you keep posting such an irrelevant and rubbished posts just to be a show off and to flirt with some girls here then you are having an attention deficit try to jump off on a top of the building or go to a crowded place holding a blade and then slit your wrist yelling "immah lame looser" then you can get lots of attentions there.... you are already getting out of my nerves another lame messages from you and i will post my rants about you try me and ill be happy to feed you misery and break you down... [spoiler] as token of my appreciation ill give u this *facepalm with loev <33 [img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202081109.jpg[/img] I can't seem to measure the failure and how many facepalms that would fit in about your posts[/spoiler]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-01 23:44:03)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh Geez. :wasted: Post spamming here. Really [b]non-sense[/b]. [b]*unlimited facepalms.exe*[/b] What are you trying to do? Lacking of attention? =| This isn't a YM thread. Read my post before this. :wallbash: Or can't you read it? [spoiler] Hopeless [b]GFC[/b] :lol: [flash=48x48]http://ext.eehjhay.com/audibles/%5beehjhay%5dhurt.swf[/flash][/spoiler] I'm totally pissed off now. [b]*duh!*[/b] Keep breaking the rules even you have been warned before. C'mon. [b]Use your common sense.[/b] Just because few members' mistake and now all members can't post here. Recognize your position guys. You've caused such a [b]catastrophe[/b] here. And for [i]yet [/i] hundred times. [b]This isn't a YM thread.[/b] Just use [url]PM[/url] link if you want to chat or discuss. For now. I'll [b]close [/b] this thread. For saving this thread's [b]fete[/b]. Cause some members made this thread lost its sanity. [color=red][b]Topic Closed[/b][/color] for 2 days. or longer if there's still a member who spamming and post non-sense post. [b]Note :[/b] Fete = The state of being honored [b]Ice-Break.[/b] [i]They precipitated disgracefully into my trap.[/i] Epic Win for Suigin Tou. <33 [spoiler] [img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202082439.jpg[/img] [/spoiler][img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7412/84581139hz3wg6.jpg[/img] [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr][hr][hr][hr][hr] [b]Topic Open[/b] now. Well. Just a reminder for all members. Post your real confession here. Don't spamming here. And [b]this is not a YM/Conference Thread.[/b] If there are rule-breakers, I will curse him/her immediately. That's all. I hope all members will follow the forum rules.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-01 20:22:02)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

yeah yeah, the best thing to do is to love and be loved in return.. and it's normal to get hurt... i'm falling for him that easily! i confess i'm really dumb when it comes to love life and i don't want to be hurt because i'm so dumb.. :wallbash: pls don't reply to my post. u'r not part of it. i'm emo-ish now. grrrr. :wallbash:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im broke, my relationshiop is broken, he always start up disscussions about legal separation and something like that, im not expecting a lasting relationship, is that it? is that what he really wanted? im bitter, i feel sorry for my life now... im no longer getting enough respect, who am i to blame? ofcourse blame myself! i deserve to be treated like this. i confess that i lie to someone about pregnancy something etch... of course im not pregnant. i refuse and not planning to be. i just did that to stop every consequences that might occur in the future, for the sake of my relationship and my family. i know this person understands. i confess that im still hoping for my life to be better soon. i confess i have a job now hopefully, today was my orientation and job offer. i wish that this will be a job for me. now i am no longer a burden, if he feels it that way.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Whatever. You still lied. I confess that I will cancel my work shift tomorrow just to be with my friends go to somewhere. Hahaha..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Awtz. So this thread is open again. :| I confess that I'm in my anime mode these days lol. I just watched the last episode of Ouran last night (lolz) and wth it needs a second season. I'm not into naruto anime anymore since it's just gunna be fillers for the next few weeks and it's annoying lol. I also confess that I'm gunna attend a youth camp tomorrow with the rest of the rotary members and heck I have to wake up at 6 and be at school at 7. *sulks* If I don't get a grip of myself for sure I'll skip that camp =D And I also confess that I didn't join and hang out with my friends. They've been going out every single day since last week as far as I know lol and I'm not even interested, ahaha. I have no idea why. Aaaaah I have a lot of confessions these past few days and I forgot them all. Lol.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:07

[ 9 queries - 0.860 second ]
Privacy Policy