• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Okay. This is a confession thread. So I'll post some confessions. [i]Fyi.[/i] I use this : [b]Honesty[/b]. And I'm not trying to flirt someone in here or anywhere. I'm not a philanderer. I'm not a [b]hopeless [/b] person who flirt everyone in here. :lol: [b]1st confession :[/b] I'm getting roiled with this life. [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1210665160.jpg]Too many imbecility everywhere[/url]. Even in the real world. I found 3 stupid and non-qualified adjudicators when I followed a debate competition yesterday. How come the 3rd speaker could bring a new argument? [b]Hello Mr and Mrs. If you are not a professional. Do not become a judge in a competition. You are disregarding the competition. We use World Style, not Indonesian Style.[/b] :wasted: [b]2nd confession :[/b] I lost my internet connection yesterday. The ISP in here is really chintzy. :wallbash: And that killed me. Cause I couldn't meet my hunney. I miss him so bad. And I miss Class-S too. [b]3rd confession :[/b] And truly I really despise a [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1210666051.jpg]person[/url] now. :| Arrogant, this person thinks that she/he could control everything. [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1210666255.jpg]O rly?[/url] No one is perfect, including you too. [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1210666450.jpg]Even you did make some mistakes[/url]. I remember you were such a [b]perfectionist [/b] person before. Now look at you. Abuse. Abuse. Abuse. Abuse. /b/~ And another one who take all problems too personally. Now I can see your purpose clearly. :lol: You will never reach that. For sure, until the Season 10 of TTGL [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1210666548.jpg]I will obstruct yours[/url], [i]leader.[/i] Oh you look great...[b]NOT![/b] </sarcasm> Btw. Just a reminder. I never asked you to [url=http://i27.tinypic.com/2me3f6f.jpg]click any text[/url] from my confession. Why complaining? [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1210666111.gif]lulz.[/url] No rude action or barbarous acts. Just talking to my brick wall. Here is the visual aid for you. [b]______________________________________________________ _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|______|____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| Have fun talking to the wall. [/b] :lol: [b]Edited :[/b] Talking about reputation. I confess I really despise people who begging for reputations. lulz. [spoiler][img]http://i26.tinypic.com/v73xuq.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-13 04:38:20)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ Full of anger and harsh words. Aren't you gonna be the zee we knew before? You did really change. I just hope your anger won't consume the rest of your personality. I confess that I didn't go to my school this morning. I was lazy what can I do? Haha.. Good thing I didn't come to school as well yesterday. I can use that as an excuse that I had a fever. Woohooo..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:| ok im older than the two of you so pls do not reply anymore. Respect my wish, just this once. [b]Topic[/b] my eye hurts again x_O someone txted my AGAIN and asked for 100 load saying that he had to say something really important and its his/her last load.. :retard: WTH im not gonna fall for that .. :wasted:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-13 04:51:51)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]^ How come your layouts were deleted? (hehe snoop snoop)[/quote] Well, our computer had a virus, and when it was fixed, my files, including my codes vanished. :wallbash: ----- I confess, I seriously wanna go to our province.. seriously.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]i changed my group. sorry for leaving so soon right after joining. :doubt: i just realized the group doesn't suit my personality.. well, [i]slight[/i]. but not really. :eh:[/spoiler] [b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]i'm happy that i cleared things out with my [i]friend[/i]. i hope he feels a lot better now, i'm just worried. i got myself into another fiasco. i shouldn't have told him [i]that thing[/i], i didn't know it would bother him so much. :doubt:[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b][i]I confess that im lonely today because i miss mah classmates..oh bad.. And i confess that here,i cant see my signature and all users signature i dont know why...=|[/i][/b][/spoiler]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: im missing some threads. and i can't find them even in the bin. :crybaby: i'm sooo gonna hunt whoever did that :rolleyes:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess ill be out in a minute... i confess that im back to my blogging world wee yehey.. i confess i am not really happy :( because of what had happened.. :( i confess im really happy with the hunkies.. :) lav yah all..
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i left an egroup. [i]sorry guys.[/i] i can feel i'm not welcome. it's better not to be part of a group since i'm not so into so much posting. [i]so back to normal..[/i] i confess i check some group's page. i love their playlists. and i'm discovering great songs... hehehe
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess... my friend left today to go to manila and to canada. i didn't cry coz i dont want to. but now i want to cry! coz i miss her! i dont want to lose her! huhu :cry:[/b][/align]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I already had a job atlast :D thats all.... Im just suuper happy..... and I really feel suuuper blessed ;] :thumbsup: I also confess that Im missin again my bros and sis here... Sis tinay, Maye and Luna.... :retard: and my bros.... esp shirow and raph... [spoiler][i]...and HIGHNESS... :redface: hows He,. honestly Im missin him :retard: lols[/i][/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i was thinking on what i've did last night :paranoid: [spoiler]กูคิดถึงพี่อีเจหว่ะ... โอ่ย... อย่ากมีแฟนใหม่เป็นพี่อีเจจัง :redface: [/spoiler] and yeah~ i miss sis Hilyn =( Happy to see her post here :D

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-13 14:21:12)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dont read if u dont care :lol: =D [spoiler] i confess that i think i myt be falling for [i]her[/i] im luving her attitude, her spunks & also she looks really good :P we're always having fun wenever we're chatting/talking... :redface: weeeh., feels great :P :lol: :P [/spoiler] i confess that its been a boring yet head-aching day :lol: i wish to go out... jz nowere to go :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahihi.. [b]i confess[/b] [spoiler] i love one [b]girl[/b] here :redface: she's in this page :O this is not just a crush thing i really like her a lottttttt <3 [/spoiler] [b]2nd confession[/b] [spoiler] for the people who's wondering... yes im bisexual[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o :o :| i confess ..... [spoiler] :arrow: im really really effing curious about the posts here.. S i think what im thinking is right? :| waaaaaaaa pls tell me.. i'll be perfectly cool with it.. =) im your bestfriend ... ill accept you no matter what .. =| hmm im just wonderin why you reply late .. wooot gez now i know .. :penguin: :penguin: :arrow: im speechless.. i dont know what to think or how to react ... :wallbash: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-13 14:51:25)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i really missed sis hy... :( and gud thing for her because shes got a job now... i envy her huhu me want a job too.. :crybaby: i confess im still sleepy.....:wallbash:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-13 18:51:41)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=D [spoiler] I confess that yesterday was a freaky day, cause erm... I talked to *censored* :eh: and twas weird .... [/spoiler]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess after seeing those photos she uploaded at her multiply, I suddenly felt sad. I missed those highschool days. That'll never happen again. No more tambays at school or at some classmates' houses. Gaaa. I missed them so much.
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im kinda felt sad when pokie left our group. but its i think its ok still. =) kinda xcited now for skuuuuuuuuuul! hihi. i missed my old time prens in skul. =| and im gonna go now. hehe. bye guiz. :D

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-05-13 23:19:26)

wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

something funny i think? when i was a kid im still "weewee" on the swimming pool haha!! and when u do that thing, something hot is something on your legs haha!! actually it a gross confession xD another one is i cheat on my math test on my 3rd yr xD but still i got 74 xD xD xD last one is, i don't want to be alone on the house because i think some scary stuff xDXD or maybe it's just my fear?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:47

[ 9 queries - 0.579 second ]
Privacy Policy