• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ Whoa? I don't think you're like that, sis maye. =D :paranoid: --------- I confess I was =D when I saw the fansign thread was closed [i]again[/i]. People are getting hard headed. *boink I also confess I haven't packed yet! We're going to Manila this Wednesday. Ow, I can't vote in the contest. I really want to see the other layouts. I've only seen one (hihi) and it was so :o (my reaction says it all, lol) Ammff. I confess I lost some motivation to create a new layie ever since the FS update. The linker seems unstable and my prof seems to hang a bit. O_O
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i'm hating the weather... so unpredictable.. it's raining once again.. hope it won't rain this 5 pm. hehehe.. i'll be on duty and i don't wanna go out [i](madudumihan ang aking puting unipormi)[/i] i'm glad rockstars welcomed me. unlike before, the past group i joined.. i really like angeli's leadership skills.. :thumbsup:=)
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=unique_user]i confess that i feel bad for lonlytoes the first time i open this thread. :cry: why?..coz shes one of the first member here that got to be my friend.[/quote] [b]i am so touch, i swear i am[/b] would like to say thank you to [b]Angeli_7[/b] who gave me a reputation to cheer me up.. [b]i confess that i send a message to [u][i]shinaske[/i][/u] <the person who gave a neg repu.>[/b] my 1st PM to him [quote]i was not double posting. i posted different messages 19:30:02 - 1st post 20:52:16 - 2nd post there is a gap between the two message so i am not double posting... mga pips is an endearment. the only mistake i made is using the word nawala, and i never expected it to be a good for a negative repu. i hope you know that you cant change that anymore... anyways, a negative repu versus a 32 positive repu wont make me hate you....[/quote] i send that last night. when i got home today i have a PM from him [quote]oh sorry.! i dont expect that your the one that i should put a -repu.! its looneytunes... im really sorry.! i thought you are looneytunes. im really sorry.[/quote] i magine how shock and angry i am. angry because i know he is lying. and shock because he have the courage to lie. he gave me that repu using my thread so dont lie that the repu is not intended for me because in the reputation table, they include the the name of person that gave a repu, what thread, the reason for the repu, estimation and the date. so he can never lie. yet he have the courage to do it. do we have a member named [b]looneytunes[/b]? if we have and she read these post? what will she think? what if she was not double posting and speaking tagalog and he found out that the neg repu was supposed to be for him?

Last edited by lonlytoes (2008-05-19 05:45:03)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i think that's a lame excuse why he/she gave you - repu and as far as i know we dont have a "looneytunes" here in ftalk. That's ok miss although receiving a - repu for no certain reason is really disappointing you'll recover it back when many appreciates your work. You got a Request Thread in GFX Sec right? That is where you prove it to whoever that is that you don't deserve a - repu. :) [b] Topic[/b] i confess im so happy coz i finally learn how to blog in friendster.. :lol: :lol: my problem is the whereabouts of the settings/configurations/typeplist bla bla but with the help of the tutorials in the Blog Section i got it. :lol: and courz thanks to joebz for giving me some links. :lol: i also confess that ate shika is my idol in blogging. im thinkin of suggesting a Blog Contest. :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that im happy siz duch will have a blog now... ;) ahehe :kiss::wow:
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]ate ducheszv[/b], thank you. he said that he will find a way about it but i have a feeling that there is nothing he can do. though i hope their is sumthing. blog contest?? ahhhmmm.. sounds good. definitely i will join. i confess that i am still hopeful that a miracle will happen. and that i am excited because maybe next week my rank will be geek. unlike before, i am not that interested in answering game threads just for the sake of a higher number of post.
November
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that my Real Name is Fiuri
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Hi Fiuri. ^_________^ @Ate Duch Hahaha, don't worry ate duch, you'll get used to that stuff.. wee XD Blog contest? Ow that's interesting. But am very lazy when it comes to making blog layies, hahaha..especially when it's a competition.. Lalala~ @Lonlytoes Is he cross eyed or something? LOL that was a very pathetic excuse for him to give someone a negative repu. No offense to him. shit ---------- I confess this day just went zoooommmmmm. I don't even remember what I did the whole day. :lol:

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-19 08:39:57)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]kristina16[/b] thanks to your post BS i was motivated to edit my blog :lol: [b] lonelytoes[/b] NP sis. ;] Though, there is nothing he can do. Once somebody gives you - repu, it can never be erased in your User CP. [b]Joebz[/b] i think i will be hooked to this.. :lol: some CSS codes are really not familiar thats why im studying it with the help of FF add-ons =D and ate shika's CSS.. :D hehehe anyway thanks for the help siszy.. :rose: [hr] i confess.. this is my third confession. dang! :wallbash: anyway.. im just so happy i learn a lil bout blogging.. hihi ill learn more i promise... :D another confession.. ate cutieshika's my idol in blogging (like who doesn't) ?! :lol: :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-19 09:31:12)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess im getting pissed by this member...all i wanna do is help....i offer a help he refuse then stabs me at the back....i am very effort....trying to help him...and then talks back at me... :evil:

Last edited by cklahrckiey (2008-05-19 09:58:24)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=November]i confess that my Real Name is Fiuri[/quote] Welcome bro! The famous fiuri :lol: :thumbsup: Enjoy your stay here especially on our group haha =) I confess that i'm happy and everything's doing fine in my life now :) Keep Rockin' \m/
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm disappointed right now, because of my parents, errgghh.. :mad: and because of PBB too.. :angry:
November
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']I confess I'm disappointed right now, because of my parents, errgghh.. and because of PBB too..[/quote] dont be disappointed with your parents ^^ try to understand what they have done. and you'll finally understand how.. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i confess i'm not good at DOTA ahaha
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I'm hurt. .I feel so broken. .and shock. .is that really u? :cry:[/b]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@Ate Duch[/b] Hahaha, don't worry it's easier than editting the main fs profile.. =D :/ :lol: ------------ I confess that I'm supposed to sleep early tonight, but I really wanted to finish watching DN. I also have to find something to post for our group's homework. (O_o)
November
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]I'm hurt. .I feel so broken. .and shock. .is that really u?[/quote] eheh try to accept the person's true color rather than. leaving him/her behind. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- i confess i mess up the Noodle of my friend um.. just added too much spice that's all
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I need a shoulder to cry on, a real one!..I feel weird, I wanted this to happen, but no its here..Its just weird!..I wana cry..My sighs are jst long enough..why?! why do i feel this way!?when i alredi know that the feeling is gone..is totally gone..Am I scared to end it? Do i dont wana be alone?? dang, i ask myself that but i dont know the answer, someone told me to let go, and it ok, and i shudnt force myself..heck,I WANTED THIS to happen!..I dont plan on being forevr and evr with him, but i dont wana lose him..He means sumthing to me, 8 mnths of being there, chatting, txting..its sumthing so effing hard to let go..but the love is not there, maybe i just want him to be there..I dont wana lose him clearly,..or im scared cause i havent found the guy who can replace him..I DONT KNOW!! the feeling is gone..Im out of love alredi..but I still feel weird!..He wants us to erase evrything that may have a connection bet us..like he wants to erase eachother's existence from one another..dammit!,, I wana leave my cyber life now..and the effing o2 jam is stil downloading..thats why i cant leave..*sighs*, I wana sleep and wake up tomorrow to see my bestfriend in the hospital..I was worried cause she had a bleeding from the operation, I was worried sick since last nyt but im relieved now that she's ok, I wana see her so badly..I wana go there first thing in the morning and spend the whole day with her..I WANA FORGET BOUT MY CYBER LIFE FOR A MOMENT..its hard!..its not just bout him..theres sumthing more..I love my 3 ol buddies sooo much..I truly truly love them..and i dont wana leave them, but sometimes when its touger alredi..i jst wana let go and move along.. I love you guys, if u cud read this one..thats true.. I love u 3 and that'll never change..[/spoiler] [quote][b]Dont read this if u just wana know whats inside the spoiler, and if u aint got an effing clue bout wats in it..Dont read it if u just wana snoop around..Cause this is clearly not just a confession, its also wat im feeling..so if u jst wana open the spoiler and read it so u cud just wana know..then dont! Sorry but dont![/b][/quote]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-05-21 08:30:09)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz duch: weee yep...just tell me the link to yer blog so i can visit it siz push: :( wish i was really there with you so u can cry on my shoulder...:( haiz.. BTT: i confess that im really pissed with the nomination for big brother...it shouldve been nicole and beauty instead of robi and rona grrr...haiz... :wallbash:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]SIS JOEBZ[/b]- thanks for that sis =D :lol: btw. i like your ava. ---- [spoiler]i confess i'm starting off my week bad again. [i]i've got to divert, seriously :disgust:[/i] i confess i'm missin' someone badly [i](not from ftalk)[/i] he hasn't been online since yesterday. it makes me so sad 'coz i haven't seen him for more than a week now. . and yeeah, when i see him. i'm gonna sing him a song =D[/spoiler]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess ill be busy 2morow! we'll be doin press works 2morow! for SY 2008-2009 :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:41

[ 10 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy