• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][b]i confess that im making siggy now.Yay! i used dreamlight And Animation shop.. aheheh And i confess that im angry because i have a **** just for girls every month..[/b][/align]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Had enough of my confessions? To bad! I have more! =D Confession #13 I am really getting lazy after all I've been through today: Made Fansigns Edited the Fansigns Did Everything in between Too lazy to actually post the Fansigns. Confession #14 I made a Fansign to people who doesn't actually know I exist. :paranoid: Those are: Joebz Duchesv Portuniecho Pipito21 Mizel Kikay_Gir Blurrycloud I also made a Fansign for Ate Padme, unfortunately I just realized that she doesn't go online anymore. Confession #15 I'm loving the rains. :cloud: + :thunder: = :wow: That's all for now... For now... =D :evil: =D[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im always offline now... kind of bored hir... peace deviant is that u?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ What are you doing? Do you want to be cursed? -- I confess that I am really pissed to the owner of the other website. Talking sh*t against me eh? She doesn't really know when to stop. We'll see.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that I suspected 3 posers here . lol . I'm spying on someone . :ninja: He/She is gettin' very suspicious . hmm .[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. kuya ephe... heehehe.. i confess im scared at kuya EJ!!.. :penguin:

Last edited by slasher201994 (2008-05-27 11:38:32)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. i saw someone here in ftalk.. she/he always says on the post wer the lays are... "nice lays kip it up! make more" like this.. this words!!!! is that spamming wen that person does that!? i saw ths in the rules... i think that person is just raising her/his post number.. sigh..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Confession of the day: [spoiler]I confess that I had a dream last night. Though I'm still not sure for what I really feel deep inside but when I woke up this morning I felt so incredible :D Well, I know I haven't still confirmed what I really feel but the dream touched my heart so much ([i]nyaks?! drama naman.. :D )[/i] Anyway I was really wondering with that dream and until now it's fresh on my mind. Though I agree that dreams are what your unconcious side says or feel but I guess that unconciouss side of me really brings the real thing that I have been hiding or even denying to myself because I know it was impossible to happen. *sigh =| Well it's just a dream. And I know that there is no possibility for it to come true. *sigh again.. =| [i]I'm trapped from the dark and cold crap. I feel like suffocating from my own being. I can't get out nor move aside Why does things have to collide? I feel like I'm a shadow Hiding low and below. With a shade aroundI won't exist Because from you I have to resist... =| [/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-27 12:12:57)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that i really want to forget that thing!
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]im hearing sumone sing now..haha.. i just dont know wat he's singing but its nice! i just dscovered that hes a drummer which is effing cool..:eh:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i have more gurl crushes than boii crushes ahehe and posted their names and pics at my blog but am not yet done... ahehe i still need some of their pics... ahehe ;)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I really don't know where to enroll. WTH? It's the last week of may yet i haven't processed my college stuffs because of the stupid reasons of my parents. hellp.. I also confess I heard the voice of nicey singing so slow, and I love her voice, I swear. :P
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [quote=Deviantangel1995]I made a Fansign to people who doesn't actually know I exist. Those are: Joebz Duchesv Portuniecho Pipito21 Mizel Kikay_Gir Blurrycloud[/quote] Whoa :o You made a fansign for me? O___O Why, sankyuu. :D :redface: :lol: Come to think of it my pending list is still pending, muahahaha... [quote=jheneko]i confess.. i saw someone here in ftalk.. she/he always says on the post wer the lays are... "nice lays kip it up! make more" like this.. this words!!!! is that spamming wen that person does that!? i saw ths in the rules... i think that person is just raising her/his post number.. sigh..[/quote] LOL I agreeeeee with you sis. I dunno who you're referring to but I can only think of one person... Her/His posts in the CSS lay section are almost the same, it's a bit irritating.. [/spoiler] [hr][hr][hr][hr] I confess that I'm having colds right now. :crybaby: :crybaby: My throat is so itchy, my voice is hoarse, my eyes are watering, and my nose is bleechhh. I hate this feeling! My mouth is all dry... I've been drinking water since I woke up... Still didn't help.. T__________T

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-27 21:25:56)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']I confess I really don't know where to enroll. WTH? It's the last week of may yet i haven't processed my college stuffs because of the stupid reasons of my parents. hellp.. I also confess I heard the voice of nicey singing so slow, and I love her voice, I swear. :P[/quote] I thought you're going to Lasalle already? :rolleyes: Hope you'll be able to decide where. And yeah, Nicey's voice is sooo gooooddd. :eh: [hr] I confess [spoiler]I'm wondering why those posers wanna be "somebody else". I mean, aren't they contented of their own lives? Why should they use other photos and acts different from the "true" them? Maannn.. get a life - your life. Not somebody else's. Tsk. Tsk. Do you just want to gain popularity around here? You're pathetic.[/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i was assesed with illness mind what it is? mental illness called as "temporary insanity" =Dwhaaaa i am crazy!!! cheers=D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i am soooooo busy fixing some stuff.. :wallbash::wallbash: :arrow: Going back to school is a pain in the *** [b]seriously[/b]... :disgust: [spoiler][img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii222/evanishate114/hate_school.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-05-28 00:09:11)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]I confess that I'm kinda pissed off with my mom =| I mean ... the maid cared more about me than [b]she[/b] did =([/align]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i'll be seeing a doctor i mean a psychiatrist on friday to prove people who accused me that i am insane that they are wrong. i will slap to their faces the negative results of the tests and counsels. they have no right to accused me of the sh*t just to maintain their reputations. or yet they are the one's who are insane not me!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im really happy kuya manong mr.postman already delivered the shirt weee :wow: ahehe... =D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I'm kinda disturbed because someone's copying my style in making siggies/gfx.whateverr . Lol . I dislike copycats . =|[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:21

[ 9 queries - 1.033 second ]
Privacy Policy