• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i went offline in YM because my sister saw me in YM using a bad word as a status message. O_o
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im really happy, sad, irritating at the same time.. happy coz ejay got in sad because alex didnt , irritating coz nicole still got in...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I confess that i went offline in YM because my sister saw me in YM using a bad word as a status message.[/quote] That's why i don't add my family in YM. hehe --- confess i have this "tampo" feeling towards A____. he still hasn't replied me yet (even if just saying a "no" for my request)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yeah same here dont add them ahehe :lol: :D ^i think he's busy i pmed him in fs but he didnt reply.. ahehe I confess i love listening to anime ost! ;) I confess I dunno what to post in my blog. I confess im kinda disappointed with one guy here. =| :lol: lolz.. I confess I want to ex links with ejay.. ahehe :P

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-04 19:22:39)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess, i'm still sleepy.. :wasted: I confess, that the songs they are playing on the radio made me more sleepy.. [i]wala bang maingay dyan?[/i] I confess, the dream I had, it's really really scary and I really don't want that to happen in real life... (scary not like ghost, monsters or something but scary like you'll lose someone) I confess, I dunno what referrals mean.[/b]

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-06-04 23:44:34)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess: i miss this thread. i miss posting here in eptok. i miss all the pipz here. i just enrolled yesterday. phew. so tiring. haaaiz. i miss eptok! =(
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess .. a friendly reminder to someone.. [spoiler]dont judge people the way they post,their grammar or whatever cause i know and i believe you also made those kind of mistakes..dont criticize other's post mind your own business not other's business..i myself use thesaurus..is that a big deal for you??just like u've said., sounds funny right??:wallbash: they have their own style.you dont have to criticize the grammar or the way they post you must respect also and i know u didnt mention any name whos member your referring to..go to your previous post.read it carefully..too hypocrite to say those confession,that affects many of our members here.. specially to those who used thesaurus or shall i say the whole sentence has a wrong grammar.. w/out realizing you also made mistakes(wrong grammar mis spelled words..use thesaurus dictionary or whatever) and btw sorry about my post..if you find it funny., better not read this.. im only human being, being created by god..not perfect.also made mistakes..i dont want arguements and obviously im affected.. just dont criticize my post,and please do respect my confession! do i have to mention your name?? i guess you have already an idea whos member im referring to..ty.. this will be my last confe.. how could you?? [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D i confess... [spoiler] [b]1[/b] weww i missed my friends.. i missed my bestfriends.. the PM that i read the moment i logged in here made me smile :wow: [b]2[/b] im so happy .. i received my ftalk shirt yesterday ... weeew imma post pics when i go OL next time.. :D [b]3[/b] im shocked with the posts here :o whats this?ROFLMAO look at yourself first before judging others. im a lil bit angry :wow: :lol: Don't touch any of my bestfriends if you don't know the whole story. don't make me too angry coz i really will [b]SPILL[/b] :eh: i know something about you and your friends. dirty lil secrets that arent supposed to be told.. thanks to someone here .. :lol: [hr] :arrow: if anyone will reply to my posts that means youre so darn guilty. LOL :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-05 00:26:44)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that... [spoiler] yesterday someone told me that i should just ignore him..... *thinkin ZOMG :o That was the [b]ONLY[/b] thing he said that [b]MADE SENSE! [/b] So from now on, [b]I WILL IGNORE HIM[/b]. :D:thumbsup: His posts are full of crap and hypocrisy anyway -- so why bother? [b]It's just not worth it.[/b] In fact I'm bored already*yawn. I thought he can do better than that but all he ever did was resort to GMs and FLOOD in the confession thread. *lmao p.s. GMs made him very happy <333333 awwwww poor kid needs to grow up. :lol: And oh to [i]someone[/i] who asked some people to stop using the thesaurus. Don't say that [i]dear [/i] because you badly need it :thumbsup: as of this moment I could care less with what you people will say or react. If you do react then you're of course guilty :rose: If you would like to say something... [b]here talk to this[/b] _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|______|____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| :lol::thumbsup: [b][color=red] IGNORE ATTENTION SEEKERS [/color] -- [color=green] [x] ON [ ] OFF [/color][/b] [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-05 01:41:51)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]^i think he's busy i pmed him in fs but he didnt reply.. ahehe[/quote] what i know is he was online two times here at ftalk, or maybe more. hope he would just say no rather than ignore my message. anyways, still looking forward for that reply. i hope he isn't that busy. --- confess i become addicted at "talk to papa" of [b]97.1 baranggay LS FM[/b] :lol: try to tune in one time. haha
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew.. i confess the same as aries confession! im addicted at talk to papa also!! gma's radio station!! but in cebu.. its 99.5 rt.. i learned many things and advices there..:lol: i always tune in to that station.. right aries??
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=stitch05]wew.. i confess the same as aries confession! im addicted at talk to papa also!! gma's radio station!! but in cebu.. its 99.5 rt.. i learned many things and advices there..:lol: i always tune in to that station.. right aries??[/quote] Haha. i just started tuning to that station last night when i'm trying to sleep. but i wasn't able to sleep because of laughing so badly. hahaha lol.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^haha. Imma join you guys. I also love that station. It's killing me to death. :lol: :lol: I confess, I was crying for almost 5 hours. :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Just listen to talk to papa and you'll forget about your problems for a while. it'll help you to regain your peace of mind. --- confess i wished i didn't go to the orientation a while ago. so boring.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']^haha. Imma join you guys. I also love that station. It's killing me to death. :lol: :lol: I confess, I was crying for almost 5 hours. :wallbash:[/quote] Me four! I uber love it with JLOLO. lols :eh: Why did you cry Loisee? Oh, your bro's voice is soo good. lol. [hr] I confess I just finished my college stuffs. I'm officially enrolled. Yipeee! Tomorrow, I'll just attend the Freshman Orientation. Gaacc. Lasalite. XD
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=stitch05]i confess .. a friendly reminder to someone..[/quote] What is this? You confess a friendly reminder? Huh? [quote=ducheszv]don't make me too angry coz i really will SPILL[/quote] Try it. If that's what you want. Anyway that person who you are talking about will not take any revenge. I think he/she is tired of all this arguments. Haven't you read the backstage lately? I already talked to Admin and suggested to the other moderators to be discreet and start MODERATING. This isn't your job as a moderator here. If you will come here just to piss any of the people here, then it is better for you to go back to your school and start studying since that's what you supposed to do. [quote=forsakendoll]IGNORE ATTENTION SEEKERS -- [x] ON [ ] OFF[/quote] Then what are you doing? seeking for the attention with that wall you just build? Try talking to one of the moderators who I had an argument before and ask if he/she had a little chat with the Admin. Better yet, ask him/her what were the messages I posted in the moderator's corner. [hr] [b]If anyone of you want some arguments and flames, add me up in my YM. Don't start in FriendsterTalk. We are busy organizing this forum and yet some of you won't even give a damn of it.[/b]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-05 03:50:45)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am not confessing or anything. But please... When this thread is reopened. I wanna see confessions. Not low blows and dirty punch lines. I am not saying names but please make the discussion clean for the sake of others. Other mods of this section. Please cooperate and do not reply after this message. I am busy calculating the scores on our current layout contest. So please [b]cooperate[/b] and cool down for the moment. [quote][i]Thread opened by eehjhay[/i][/quote]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-06 09:33:42)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I am a bit flattered by the people who keep encouraging me to continue on moderating. I've spoken to the Admin awhile ago. He said that I should think about it first. This is really confusing for me :(
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@kim. oh? my bro's voice is good? I always tease him gay. :lol: @dadi. think about it first. we don't want to lose you. :crybaby: I confess, I just cried a while ago [again]. Hoping my parents will enroll me tomorrow. :crybaby:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-06 10:13:24)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^aww kuya eehjhey don't resign. :( ____ [1] I confess, Spicy Taco Dog is soo uber good! [2] I confess, I'm craving for Angel Cookies, but it's only available on tagaytay.. [3] I confess, I'm addicted to spongebob squarepants and patrick star [4] I confess, this is my last school year on high school and I feel soo [i]bitin[/i] with high school life.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 9 queries - 0.691 second ]
Privacy Policy