• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i]last post before I go to sleep[/i] I confess Im really happy tonight ! ... Thanks to someone here :redface:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=fis.ms]ast post before I go to sleep I confess Im really happy tonight ! ... Thanks to someone here :redface:[/quote] Ehem. :redface: I confess that I am still overwhelmed and flattered because of Rose. :redface: I love her so much
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ ;) i confess i liked watching PDA pinoy dream academy ahehe.... ;) i confess... i really wantd to be somewhere else :lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i will become inactive this days. I confess that Loisfull is.... (oh nothing =D )
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I am addicted to Boston Celtics. :lol: Oh, I also confess that One Piece manga is getting cooler.. Gosh.. I reckon it's better than Naruto and Bleach. :/

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-06-14 19:51:19)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Agree to you. But it's too long just liek Narutard and Bleach. It's chapter 502 now! :ninja: But I still continue reading it. :D:thumbsup: I confess. . [spoiler]Last night I sang on the confe. ;__; I confessed my voice is weird (isn't it?) [b]Uma[/b]'s voice is moe. [b]Kaka[/b]'s, [b]Maye[/b]'s and [b]Joebz[/b]'s voice are good too. XD But I haven't heard [b]Clarechan[/b]'s and [b]Nela[/b]'s voice (singing). So today, both of you must sing. =d I would liek to hear ate [b]Shika [/b] and [b]Shirow [/b]sing too. XD I was ultra lulz on the confe when my husbie made the catmon voice. It was totally funny. HAHA YES!. (you always know how to make me smile hunn :lol:) Aside of that, I confess. My hatred to my oneefags is incredibly high-rated! It was blew out two days ago. They are totally annoying. ' 'a I'm gonna miss Shirowkun so bad. T_T Tomorrow will be his first day of college life. Well. Goodluck and gambatte hunney~ ^___^ gin will always support lulu no matter what. I know you can stay alive there. Challenge them. *fufufu* XP loev <3333 you soo!! And the most important thing is I have passed the National Exam. =d [url=http://i26.tinypic.com/jj1vo5.jpg]Just as planned[/url]. Why everyone scream so hard after received the letter. :| Just scream but don't scream too hard. It's so gayish. </sarcasm>[/spoiler] --edited i forgot maye XD gomen~ TT__TT

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-14 21:55:17)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

*woot* Confessions... [spoiler] I was too sleepy to post last night, lol, but I had [i]so much fun[/i] at the YM confe last night [img]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/joebsz2/111.gif[/img] Lulz, finally I sang (wtf) :O [quote]joebz is a good singer, i told u my resources are good..[/quote] Oh. [img]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/joebsz2/21966.gif[/img] LOL I was really laughing when I read those stuff [u]Ate[/u] Push and Ate Yuna said while I was singing lulz... Liek what the others said, we all heard [b]Maye[/b], [b]Uma[/b], and [b]Yuna[/b] sing [img]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/joebsz2/105.gif[/img] and wow, they're so goood <333 [b]Uma[/b]'s voice is so CUTE, she sounds liek a kid >___< I also got :O when [b]Shirow[/b] meowed and did some animal sounds. Was it really Shirow?! @_@ lol he keeps telling me to say 'meow' and he can imitate cats a lot better :lol: Anyway too bad he had problems with the mic and voice chat thing so we didn't hear him sing--- tsk, tsk, excuses [img]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/joebsz2/45.gif[/img] I can't wait to hear [b]Nela[/b] sing T___T What's up with the helicopter? :lol: I dunno if I could go online starting tomorrow because classes will start already and damn, I have to study a lot harder this year. Hopefully I could crawl my way up to the honor roll. Oh and we're also disappointed, we don't have any newcomers in our class--that's so boring. We wanted FOREIGNER newcomers lol for a change XD That's all for now, this is not a blog anyway lulz so I better stop posting already [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha. you're voice is cute too joebz.. --- i confess i had fun at the confe last night, because partner push gave us a free concert :lol: :lol: :lol: and also other members.. joebz, yuna and uma have nice voices too. i confess i did sing for them :eh: :lol: tunie made me sing.. [b]baby now that i found you[/b]. and ate aya made me sing [b]jealous[/b].. :lol: sorry for my weird voice.. it's not my fault okay :lol: :lol: i confess i'm gonna sing more next time.. i hope they won't get sick of my voice :lol: :lol: [i]kiddin'[/i]... no more singing for me :P i confess i'm very happy today.. + it's father's day.. greet your daddies. K?
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I'm freaking out !!! Does anyone here in FT go to [b]lccm[/b] ? :wallbash: do freshman's [b]HAVE[/b] to wear the uniform on the first day ? :wallbash: cmon cmon someone tell me :wallbash: waaaaaaaaaaaa I'm freaking out waaaaaaa Oh oh and I confess I have no idea how to introduce myself :wallbash: here's an example of how it usually goes :wallbash: [i]*:retard:* Hi .. I'm rose :redface: *sits down*[/i] ^waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [i]-->Oh and I confess I love Ej :redface:[/i]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@yuna:[/b] [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I would liek to hear ate Shika and Shirow sing too. XD[/quote] [spoiler] wakeke.. i have a mic now... =D but after i heared all ur voices, argghh.. i dnt wanna say a single word.. :doubt: my voice is so freaking low.. like of a boy's.. :crybaby: i juz cnt undrstand y i have bass tune voice... :crybaby: congwats btw on the exam... [/spoiler] [b]I confess:[/b] I feel so bad... i missed Yuna's song.... did sum1 record it...? :crybaby: [b]and another confession:[/b] wahh... im getting jelly wid my brothers.. [b]my twin brother: [/b]we worked in the same hospital.. and he's nominated as celebrity of the month.. and im not.... :crybaby: [b]my younger bro:[/b] arghh... hes getting good in playing the piano.. and he starts playing the pieces that i used to play.... :doubt: hahaiz.. i know i must be happy for them.. but.. argghhhh...
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=fis.ms]Oh oh and I confess I have no idea how to introduce myself :wallbash: here's an example of how it usually goes :wallbash: *:retard:* Hi .. I'm rose :redface: *sits down*[/quote] Just go like this: [i]Hi my name is Roseabble and I'm [insert age here] and I like to [insert interests here].[/i] Just keep it simple and remember to smile. ;) Confessions: I confess that I'm adding a lot of people in Y!M from FTalk. I love meeting new people. x] [quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]i confess that when i tried to IM someone. he suddenly signed out. T-T[/quote] I confess that I think this post is directed to me. I'm so sorry. My mom wants me to turn off the computer. XP I confess I ate so much yesterday. :drool:[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mah confession... i have no idea if i like him "pa o not anymore....=[ am getting confused....
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]Hi .. I'm rose :redface: *sits down* ^waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/quote] waw. shytype? haha. ---- i confess here's how i introduced myself on my first day in college. [spoiler]hi my name's is marissa dellosa but you guys can call me maye. i'm 15 y.o. and i'm taking up BSE-english.. but i'm not going to be a teacher.. [i]sure na yun[/i]. and umm.. hobbies? i love physical sports. and i love you guys.. *bow* clap for me everyone.. *laughlaugh* [b]heeeey. i'm not done yet...[/b] during the block elections.. vote for me as your muse. okay?. :lol: :lol: [b]mabuhay![/b] *flying kiss* [/spoiler] i was kiddin' at the last part.. there was no muse thingy during elections.. i was just trying to be perky on the first day... but i think my blockmates took it seriously :lol: :lol: :lol: anyway.. due to the hyper-activity.. i gained loads of friends. :) i also confess..... i'm happy. oh so happy :D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I am tired again... nothing to do and bored... :doubt:
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

any kind of confession?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Deviantangel1995][quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]i confess that when i tried to IM someone. he suddenly signed out. T-T[/quote] I confess that I think this post is directed to me. I'm so sorry. My mom wants me to turn off the computer. XP I confess I ate so much yesterday. :drool:[/b][/quote] No Emman. Maddie was referring to *ehem* shall i say his name? Eph......! :eh: [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess..... [spoiler]The voice of Aya, Joebs, Maye and Yuna while singing are just :o + :wow: They're so good! =( I wish i'll hear Nela sing :lol: Nela, Nela, i hope the helicopter is not there :lol: And yeah. Do i really sound liek a kid :lol: I sound liek an Uma (horse). I'm still wondering how she did the gallopping sound. :lol: Ahmm... I also confess that tomorrow is my last day of school =D [/spoiler]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Its the Singing Craze at the Conference that is the headlines in most of the Confessions of Some Class S members!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/b] LOL!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah.. Ihay Cohonfess.. [spoiler]Im gonna make bratinela01 sing today..Im going to make sure i wont /fail :lol: ,, waaaaa I have to sing agen for my Yuna Chan or else I'd be [b]fried ClareChan =D[/b]:P ahahha..Im xcited to hear [b]present :redface: , partner :redface: , joebz :redface: , yunachan :redface: , tuniepot :redface: , uma :redface: and BRATINELA01 :redface: sing![/b] wahahahah [b]Partner's voice is sho cold..weeee!! I almost melted :lol:,,Good shinger!! weee! Yeah I gave some kind of concert..Its like [b]The Worst concert you'll ever hear in the Confe[/b] concert!! :lol: My Present's Voice is sooooooo good!! :redface:, She is such a good singer..and she makes me blush!! wee! Im inlove with You!! :lol: :redface:,, Joebz voice is :O ,, OMFG! she sings sooo good!! She sang [b]A Thousand Miles[/b] which is like my favourite song!! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img] I also Confess that [b]I wana marry them all! :lol:, I want them all to be my bribe i mean Bride...they are such good effing singers!! weeeeeee!! [/b][/spoiler]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=--pUshnIt08--]Im gonna make bratinela01 sing today..Im going to make sure i wont /fail ,, waaaaa I have to sing agen for my Yuna Chan or else I'd be fried ClareChan ahahha..Im xcited to hear present , partner , joebz , yunachan , tuniepot , uma and BRATINELA01 sing![/quote] bwahaha. i was about to sing but the 'helicopter' sound thingy came out and i couldn't sing :lol: :lol: i was so ROFL. i don't know what's the problem O.o but atleast you guys heard my F*cking voice :P[/spoiler] i confess i heard uma,joebs,maye and yuna sang :o ohmygod.i liek their voices :P especially yuna~ i liek her voice.she has american accent.and unfortunately shirow and harbii didn't sing :angry: shirow said that he got problem on his mic? :rolleyes: and harbii got DC i think :rolleyes:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Special Confession:[/b] [spoiler]Im sooooooooo happy today!! wee! well Im always happy since that day :redface:, I (toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot) you soooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif[/img][img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/9.gif[/img] I hope you do too!! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-06-15 02:44:23)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:22

[ 9 queries - 1.339 second ]
Privacy Policy