• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I c-o-n-f-e-s-s I a-m P-I-S-S-E-D!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Darn Ripway. My whole life is ruined and crushed!! (lol talk about overreacting lol) Oh and I confess I reached 2000+ pageviews in DeviantART. :D By the wayyyyyy I have some replies lol.. [spoiler] @gLoOo & Emman(that's your name ayt?) That's my mistake. I only use my glasses when I have to read/look at something that I can't see clearly, because when I use them all the time my head goes all spinny and I feel weird :retard: I hate thissss.. This is one of the main reason why I'm not getting any better in my studies anymoar, unliek when I was in fifth grade and my eyes were still oh-so-clear... T_T I'll start wearing these glasses most of the time then. PFFTTTT. Kuso. T________T[/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-18 09:19:21)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=kristina16]i dunno what im feelin... i sometimes say things and do things and afterwards i regret em so much...haiz... :wallbash: i confess that i trust people easily... which is for me a bad thing hahaha :doubt:[/quote] waaaaaaaa same here sissy tin2 :wallbash:, I tend to do and say stuffs and regret it afterwards..and Yep I trust people soo much before but i changed it now..Its hard to trust people for somehow they break ur trust..:wallbash: --Start Of Confession-- I confess: [spoiler]Like Joebz, Im starting to hate ripway, oh wait, I hate it alredi..:lol::lol:, I got my other accnt terminated,thats why my profile looks like it came out from the morgue and ready to bury =D (lols thats over reacting right there) Another Confession: I dunno wats with YMs nowadays..Im currently re-installing my YM for the 5th time this week..I cant access VC..Its always connection failed blah blah..hahays!!.. I confess too that I kinda smell [b]war[/b] :|[/spoiler] -- end of confession --

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-06-18 11:52:26)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i'm happy with my friendster talk shirt. =) I confess that i glanced at my seatmate's paper..again. I confess i got perfect for that glance. I confess i finally talked to a new classmate i really like at first sight. I confess i feel like i'm gonna be deaf in my left ear. Too much earphone i think.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i procrastinated again. also, i hate myself :wallbash:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess im waiting for sum1 to be online. :eh:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

loading.. --www.rippedway.com/member/iSuck/Start of confession.php-- I confess.. [spoiler]Im not having the most terrfic day of my life.. :wallbash: 2 million times..I have this feeling that im losing those people that i love..the thing that im most scared about has finally arrived..i wana fix it so much cause i dont wana dare to lose them..they mean so much to me..I wish they could realize the same abt each other.. Dang I hate infidels entering our system..Its ruining my precious garden.. Dang its 3am, but im not sleeping yet..and take note,, i have to wake up so early tomorrow, gudluck with the headache.. todays life ratio is 80:20, my day sucked alot!! I thot it changed..I guess the thot bcame a not..(hey it rhymes) lols.. Imma go to bed,,hoping more for tomorrow..may god change my day before i cud even think of a dissappearing act here..[/spoiler] --end of confession-- Now playing: Waiting In Vain By Bamboo :eh::thumbsup: [sup][i][b]url not found[/b][/i][/sup]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-06-18 15:16:04)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i can't relate on my colleagues music today... they are so in love and sad to say... i'm not :disgust: i feel so LOVELESS... :doubt: whaaa.... i confess i just heard "i wish that i was making love to you tonight" it made me feel sad :(

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-18 20:38:41)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess i didn't go to school today =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i ran into someone i didnt want/expect to meet again but i know we will see each other eventaully since my pad is just 1block away from his house :wallbash: i just felt guilty for what i did the last time but hmmmm maybe id have a change of heart now.. :lol: after all im free. wakakkaka~ :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-19 02:14:58)

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I think this will be the semester that I fail a subject. Either Circuits 1 or Basic Thermodynamics - just hearing the name gives me a migraine. :wallbash: I confess I have no classes today. I'm doing my assignment. :) I confess I'm allergic to [i]bagoong[/i]. I confess its been a while since I last posted here. :)
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess im playing CABAL Online and whew....i met a girl....wakakak... :lol: and it happens to be my ex :disgust:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I love making programs. :) You know, the feeling after of hardship and difficulties, you're program will run because it has no errors and warnings left. I feel sooo goood. :eh:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]that we were shortened periods today and our old school mate invited us in a bar and treated us our drinks... gee i'm a bit dizzy today... :retard: wahehehe at least I am still concious of what I am doing.. I didn't drink too much because I still have classes tomorrow and my mom doesn't know... :eh: :wallbash: [/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-19 05:03:54)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] im havin a headache right now... and im really feelin lazy too... thats why ill be out in a few minutes... [/spoiler]:wasted:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]I confess I love making programs. :) You know, the feeling after of hardship and difficulties, you're program will run because it has no errors and warnings left. I feel sooo goood. :eh:[/quote] What kind of programs are those? :D -- I confess that i'm so excited for my 3 weeks school holiday! bwahahaha.. so excited, i even extend it for myself! This week, i just attended one day of my classes. Bwahahaha :lol:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i like what kuya eehjay did i want to do it also!!! ahahah... and also i confess im happy that kuya eehjay didnt leave ftalk
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]i confess that i hurt mah my finger (thumb) last night :lol: while making mah homework (unistencil) the cutter sliped! into my finger i think 2 tablespoon of blood wer lost coz im too shocked and nervous! and i dunno wat to do dat time! then after few minutes i found a small towel and wrap it into my thumb. after dat our prof. told me [i]ang tanga ng cutter mo![/i] hahahaha[/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-19 08:19:32)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that even though it's just our second (whole) day of school, I'm very stressed out :retard: We get dismissed at 5 each day and I barely have time to eat or go online before I had to go home--LOL hahaha... Anywayyyyy...ermmm, I still..loathe..Ripway! ~X(
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm loving my classmates especially, the coolest guy in our room. He always made me laugh up to death. gaaah. :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i really want to shift courses. can't take nursing anymore. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:34

[ 9 queries - 0.588 second ]
Privacy Policy