• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Denying is bad maye. haha! lol. just kidding :eh: confess she's still in my heart, yet she still denies it. :wallbash:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-25 09:06:03)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i want to deny you.. :wallbash:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i dont understand :/ why is everybody denying??? :lol: :lol: i confess im not denying.. uh uh... not my boyfriend okay?.. 782374923 people asked me that already :/
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Ask the person above you. lol. :penguin: [quote=deathsiren]782374923 people[/quote] that's a big number. :lol: [spoiler]confess i [s]like[/s] love keem. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i miss [b]joebs[/b] :paranoid: she's really busy in school now,i think? :rolleyes: we're really opposite :lol: 'cause me i really dun wanna go to school =D ampp
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I crush Miguel of PDA. :redface: :redface: I confess, I dun have an index card for my assignment in english tomorrow morning. I confess I'm tired and sleepy but I still dun want to rest, ahh.. I wanna watch PDA. :(
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Confession time O_O [quote=bratinela01]i confess i miss joebs she's really busy in school now,i think? we're really opposite 'cause me i really dun wanna go to school ampp[/quote] Ow. IMY too. And the others. =( We're having our Fellowship activity this Saturday with the freshmen--so we're meeting & practicing with them every afternoon (or evening?O_O) ... Not to mention we have our acquaintance party on Friday--preparation stuff. And we have a lot of homework and quizzes already :o And my dad's asking me to do him a favor since Monday so I wasn't able to study for some quizzes--I only got 10/20 in our quiz in Filipino this afternoon (all about el filibusterismo lulz) :O :disgust: Since we also have CAT we get to have a lot of outreach activities on weekends too so my online time is very limited wtf lol. I still haven't finished watching some animu yet :crybaby: :lol: Hmm what else? What else? Oh yeah... I confess I get jealous when I see him with that know-it-all flirtatious girl--I dunno if she's a friend or not but I really hate her sometimes, I can't explain it, I just HATE her :evil: siefniwefnwenfiwnfwf *cough* lol gomen And I confess I'm really tired. :| I want to skip classes but who knows when the teachers will give pop quizzes--and to think getting makeup tests would be harder this time..lol I really care about my studies don't I? lol Oh and I also confess that I don't recite in class because I'm [u]too lazy to raise my arm[/u]. :/ I really need to break this...err..habit(?) :disgust: Err I dunno if I'm still making sense. I hafta sleep now. BABYE! LOL :retard: :wasted: :smoke:

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-25 11:04:18)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]I'm starting to be addicted in playing games. [/spoiler]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i dont have updates of ftalk for a long time..hayz.missin you guyz.. i just hope that issues will be resolved.[spoiler]if there's any[/spoiler] nytie nyt everyone..:|
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I just had my first violation here. =| I confess I don't have enough time to study numerous math'sss at the same time. lol. [i]comatose[/i]. :lol: I confess I miss him. :cry: I confess my perception on a person just changed awhile ago after reading one of his/her post. :| I confess I appreciate miss meng for helping me. I confess I am reminiscing that night when we had our senseless yet unforgettable talk. :| I confess I miss all my sizzies here. :cry:
jp10_pogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i confess Im..... excited for the nursing board exam result :D wish me luck[/align]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm so confused if I made the right move of running away from my dad.
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

--Start Of Confession-- [spoiler]Dang ive seen my name in the loveteam thread for a couple of times already :disgust:,watda?!..[b]joebz,bratinela[/b] keep linking me to people :lol:, U both know that i love my..................... GF! :lol::P,watda?! :lol::lol::lol:, u 2 (joebz and nela), dont even dare to react =D=D, i pumpkin mode today :redface::redface::redface:, Oh ***P! hahaha :paranoid: that im loving that "word", its bad though..it means.. shit :|,,wahahha i say it more oftenly and type it :lol::lol: i super LEL at something i read at somewer :lol:,, i leld so hard! :lol: (credits to bratinela01 for the word LEL) :lol: dang im hungry,anyone wants to be eaten?? =D[/spoiler] --End Of Confession--
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Dang. Your avatar made me confused. I mean I was shocked to see Harvii using and emoticon :lol: Lol. It was you [i]pala[/i]. -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess... [spoiler]I was shocked to know about it.lol. [/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][u]My Biggest Confession[/u][/b] [b]I confess that i'm a ........... :/[/b] [spoiler] ................. [/spoiler]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-26 12:44:04)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I'm starting to be addicted in playing games.[/quote] You already started since before. -------- I confess I feel so embarrassed. :(:disgust:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i confess that i dont know how to spoiler and im being upset when people in topics i made are not active[/b] :crybaby:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]Aw. It is ukei if people in your thread are not being acitve ^_^ And yeah. About the spoiler. Here you go:- <">-- [quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I'm starting to be addicted in playing games.[/quote] You already started since before.[/quote] LOL. I mean after a long period of Ftalking and concetrating about my boyfriend and tweaking my porfile and blablabla and the liek. :lol: [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess [spoiler]Its 0:50 in here and im not even sleepy. =| [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i was supposed to go somewhre later but im too lazy haha...i dont wanna come..or maybe tom haha i confess....i missed all those members who used to be active before where are you now....... :cry: [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i just spent 2 hours making 1 post :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:45

[ 11 queries - 0.616 second ]
Privacy Policy