• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: I confess: [spoiler]I'm glad that somebody used my siggy. :D:D Thanks black_eLjOy! =)[/spoiler]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess, im eating a hotdog sandwich and a large royal slurpee.... yum! :wow: I confess, i hate this feeling... gawd! I confess, i loathe cinnamon! eww! I confess, i dunno what to take on college.. engineering or nursing.. :wallbash: I confess, i love my friends, especially my best friend. I confess, i'm full. *burp*[/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]i confess i lurve spending ma leisure time watching drag and circuit race. risky but its fun .. haha.wew hoshis bro :O [/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Random confessions lol. [spoiler] I confess I didn't attend the meeting for the aspiring medics for the CAT troop thingie. :paranoid: I loev broccoli. I also confess that our hangout--an internet cafe--is closing after we graduate, which is really sad to know because that cafe opened right when we started first year. The owner, who's also a good mother-liek friend to us, wanted to close the place soon but she wanted to wait until we graduated this March and I just feel sad about it. O_O I confess I don't recite in class. :/ It's not liek I'm clueless about the topics, I have answers and ideas but I'm really just too..lazy? to stand up and recite in front of everybody. Another thing! Weee, we're gunna create our own movie this school year! :wow: Too bad we don't have any guys in our group though. I also confess that I've become moodier than usual. I have no idea why but I easily get into a dark mood. Is this normal? LEL. I confess I don't wear black shirts at all, even though I loev black. Ohhh and I also confess that I watched the I Love My Younger Sister OVA last night :O Despite the not-suitable-for-audiences-liek-me scenes the plot was SO sad--I almost cried at Yori and Iku. O_O Amff, and I confess I don't like halo-halo. :| [/spoiler]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i was really bothered about our report this coming Monday in Phil. Literature, our prof. in this subject is kinda strict but intelligent so it's really frightening..haha, wish me luck! =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that yeah don was right we are both pasaway *apir* for that :lol: i confess... im happy with our new name.. yeah we really need to change...for the better... ahehe :lol: i confess...im missin him na... hope hes doin fine ;) [i]*papa God pls take care of him... thank you papa God* [/i] ;)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: I confess: [spoiler]I'm addicted to Ftalk! Haha... =D[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I just talked to an old friend that I have not spoken to in about 6 months.....and it made me really, really happy =)
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]I confess that I'm pissed wit my crush but I still like him... I also confess it's hard being the kind ghurl..! I confess I hate 3rd year life.. I confess I was lost in a bet between me and my father.. I confess I miss my braces!! I confess I want to go to BAguio tomorrow..[/b][/color]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler] feruzz's quickcomment script made me :o ... feruzz is my idol!! :wow: finally ill move out tomorrow to my new pad..i hate the one where im staying now coz dang[b] i dont like curfews![/b] :wallbash: :lol: i went LMAO when my crushie sang in chipmunk version :lol: you can be a sub of michael v. =D im so happy today .. coz i see some changes in him :wow: [/spoiler]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess i so lurb my [b]geysh[/b] friend. . they always made me smile. . they are so effin crazy!so-so-so crazy! :eh: =D and yeah,i do love our [b]new group name[/b]. . we changed for the better! :thumbsup: I'm glad my [b]boyfriend[/b] changed a lot now. . you rock baby! i love you! hope u'll always be like that. . :D i confess i loev this gurlette above me. . her dictionary rocks! :thumbsup: :wow:

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-07-01 10:54:37)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^^ wakakaka~ i miss your SPUNK siszy.. =D its been a long time since you got this mad.. ha-ha give him a piece of your fist.. *budghhh* =D[/quote] awwttss.. haha. i missed it too. coz i rarely get mad.. and when i do :evil: i probably should give him a taste of my fist. he's very disrespectful to girls.. better teach him a lesson. =D --------- [spoiler][b]i confess[/b] i've been mean today because of some rude guy :disgust: [b]i confess[/b] i love my best friend. -- [i]not my guy best friend and my online best friend[/i].. of course i love 'em too.. but i love my gurlette the most.. she's always there for me. ILY liz :rose: [b]i confess[/b] i need to study so.. im out :penguin:[/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

• I confess that i feel kinda bad. Oh! Im really tired, i want to sleep but i still want to browse at the net. :wallbash: Though, i will sleep as soon as i dont like what im doing. :lol: :lol: • I do really [b]<3[/b] my new friends, they were so fun to chat with and freakin` crazy. Wakaka~ They made me happy today =D:thumbsup:

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-01 11:36:27)

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler] my past few days are boring.., nothin new happened.., but im lookin forward this weekend.., wishin for a surprise from someone.., :lol: [/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]I have fever after his PM :lol: lol.... how he greeted me :| I am so happy that i passed my exams... I quite fail in Math. The passing score is 50% and i got 51%... Lol if i fail, i'll repeat grade 8. :rolleyes: I wanna tell this to my friends here. I call you as a friend no matter however, whoever or whatever you are... Every minute and second of whatever i did, i still remember you people. When i came back, you just ignored liek that. You just forgot me.lol... [/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im having a major headache right now!.. geeszz,, dunno why!.. anywaysz,, i also confess that i feel accomplished coz i made 2 layouts a while ago.. hope u'll visit and leave some comments there.. though the layouts are not really that good.. its just simple layies with no tweaks.. :lol: [url]http://theftalk.com/p1272443-Today-18%3A01%3A36.html#p1272443[/url] and oh.. [quote]I wanna tell this to my friends here. I call you as a friend no matter however, whoever or whatever you are... Every minute and second of whatever i did, i still remember you people. When i came back, you just ignored liek that. You just forgot me.lol...[/quote] to the person above me MY BEBE i loev u and i didnt forgot u.. miss u bebe.. tc always

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-07-01 14:22:56)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

--Start Of Confession-- I confess.. [spoiler]Suddenly Im liking wearing color red shirts!,, I mean, i like my shirt now.. i dunno why =| I confss also, Ive watched the movie [b]The devil wears prada[/b] for the 3rd time now,,i think this is one of my fave flicks..though i alredi watched it, I cant help myself watching it agen :eh: I confess also that tomorrow id be out..Id be going to school :|,,I'll be going there to talk to the principal sumthing that my rents planned for me :eh:, I kinda like it consdering the fact that i wont be in school always..But id still be going in and out ofcors,,not jst regularly though..And Ill still be ol hahahaha..hmm though i might be that busy enough alredi,, I have to prepare.. I also confess, I heard my dad and my mom talked bout our Hong Kong trip this Sept :/, I dunno know if its final or watever they alredi talked bout,, I just heard them talking how much it'll cost to go there and to australia too.. :cool:,, I dont wana get my hopes high for this..But my dad discussed this one with us alredi, and He told us, we wont stay in australia..We will jst be there for a month :crybaby:,,hmmm, i dont wana celbrate my birthday there..so i guess its fine with me :lol:.. Waaaaaaaaaaa Its 4am alredi!! :o,Time flies when ur confessing hahahaha.. I also confes.. I :redface: [i]him[/i] soo much!!,,always have,always will! :redface: lols..hahaha[/spoiler] --End of Confession--
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm back here at FTalk again because I'm so damn bored....now I get here and I'm still bored =|
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... im lovin my [b]geysh[/b] sistah!! and yeah bebe gay was right geysh are really really effin crazy like hell!! =D:lol: i confess..im also lovin our new name [b]Elite[/b]...ahehe elite..coz its music to my ears lolz :lol: i confess...im havin a [b]soar throat[/b]..and it really hurts...its givin me a hard time to swallow even liquids... :wallbash:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-01 17:57:28)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess.....[/b][/align] [align=center][spoiler]....that I don't envy the "Elite" :rolleyes: no offense :lol: [/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-01 19:28:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:41

[ 9 queries - 0.606 second ]
Privacy Policy