• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i]I confess i lvoe my new Red guitar :thumbsup:[/i]
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess..im gettin' sleepy. :wasted:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that myself and the_legend_killer are blowing up the Music Section =D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess our ROTC this morning is pretty cool. Since we didn't have the drills and the prof just lectured and lectured and lectured. LOL. Good thing, the whole first year students are in just one schedule. Unfortunately, I didn't see my crushes. :crybaby: I confess I just bought a purple nail polish. Imma polish my nails later. LOL
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I just bought a nail cutter. I will cut my nails later. LOL

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-06 03:54:13)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]i confess[/b] i'm stressed :/ someone told me... "are you stressed? [i]take it easy dear... it shows.. *pointing to my eyebags*"[/i] then another someone told me.. [i]"are you okay?? you look all weary and tired. you don't look as lively as before"[/i] maaaaannn.. why don't they just tell me i look ugly.. 'coz i know i am.. i'm too tired. i haven't slept for how many days.. [b]i confess[/b] i'm happy despite the tiresome feeling.. 'coz i slept long enough today. because it's sunday.. thank God. [b]i confess[/b] last night was a blast.. i watched the URCC mixed martial arts thing in makati. and it's so cool. plus there were a lot of actors and actresses who watched.. just so happened i sat beside 'em. geoff eigenmann is really handsome.. okay now. i have a crush on him :lol: :lol:[/spoiler]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[spoiler] i confess that i will be verii hapiie for tomorrow.. becoz i will see BNL and my beloved DJ.. waa... really labb u DJ.Forever more. :wow: [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im happy for [b]siz lea[/b] .. ;) i confes im really :O with [b]swt[/b] hes a spammer and he gave me a (-) repu :lol: ahehe oh well thats life... ;) i confess im really happy for my [b]bebe gay faith[/b]...wee wish you more hapiness bebe!! i confess my mom told me [i]"parang ang lungkot lungkot mo.."[/i] geez... it really shows... =( :/ i confess im very thankful to [b]siz chii / aina[/b] for my new sig!! see my new sig?! ahhe i love it... :wow: mumuch!!! i confess im thankful for siz [b]ninafaye, nahzbate, rei ryuzaki, eunich, yna..kimyasay10[/b].because they gave me graphic gfts...and i love all of it... thnx a bunch guyz!!

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-06 05:03:30)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

To sis tinay,ate monix and kuya donnie.. Thanx guyz..heheh!still not sure here if im preggy.. But hopefully..heheh! I want to have a baby boy!:D @Topic: I confess that im still sick right now..erghh!:doubt: Hate this runny nose that im having and the cough thing.. Hmpf!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ then take some rest siz lea! and ninang ako ah ;) :kiss: i confess im havin a headache right now!! :wallbash:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]To sis tinay,ate monix and kuya donnie.. Thanx guyz..heheh!still not sure here if im preggy.. But hopefully..heheh! I want to have a baby boy![/quote] ^ ok Sis Lea, dont force yourself, Just take a rest. If you have sick, take a medicine or insult a doctor (i mean consult) hehe. _________ I confess i miss someone here, i hope shes not angry at me. =(

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-06 05:49:09)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I already had enough rest a while ago..actually i juz woke up again.. Nyweiz,sureness ever!:D you are number one on my list to be a ninang.. Juz make sure u'll not hide during xmas..heheh! ============================================== I confess that i also had a fever!:/ Hmpf!multiple sickness..
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[spoiler] i confess that i will be verii hapiie for tomorrow.. becoz i will see BNL and my beloved DJ.. waa... really labb u DJ.Forever more. :wow: [/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess im tired doing the projects of my two nephews, but its ok, its worth it ;) I confess i miss the day when i was a mod before in other forum :cry:

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-06 05:54:09)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]^ I already had enough rest a while ago..actually i juz woke up again.. Nyweiz,sureness ever!:D you are number one on my list to be a ninang.. Juz make sure u'll not hide during xmas..heheh![/quote] awww yeah sure sure i wont play hide and seek with you and yer baby ;) :kiss: i confess im takin to my babycake hanzel ahehe :P
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]awww yeah sure sure i wont play hide and seek with you and yer baby[/quote] heheh!ok2x!:D i confess that i wont let my habhie sleep inside the house tonight..hmpf!:angry:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess to he someone who thinks I'm angry at him, no.. I'm not angry. I'm always happy. LOL :lol: [if it's me though] I confess I just polished my nails with purple. yay. It looks good. :P I also confess that I hope the guy will text me, even if he'll just asked me what's our homework. :/
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']I confess I just polished my nails with purple. yay. It looks good. :P[/quote] Hahahaha, Lolz XD ----------------------------- I Confess I Had new Gadgets Today Yah000000 :lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi sis lea! gudluck to you and your baby! =) :thumbsup: @topic: i confess that i'm in the front of the computer agen! =| weeee... :D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ heheh!enx sis! I confess that a lot of peepz are starting to pm me saying their congratz to me..heheh! Guys,im not yet sure if im preggy..heheh!:D But i promiz i'll take sis tinay and gemandi as one of the ninangs..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:57

[ 9 queries - 0.557 second ]
Privacy Policy