• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]--Start OF confession--[/b] [spoiler]I talked to my mom and she told me that my previous confession here might happen :/,,my daddy i think is preparing alredi,,it shud be fun, i shud be xcited..but i dunno..my mom told me, we wud go first to HK and stay there for 6 months :o:o, 6 freakin months :crybaby:,, I dunno if imma go online wen im there and i cant txt my bestfriend :wallbash:,, I dun wana go! BUT..its HK for crying out loud :lol::lol::lol:,, cant wait to go to dishneylands!! :lol::lol: I also confess, hmmm, Im sleepy but i wont sleep yet..im with my bestfriend nd me super happy right now!!! :D:D:D I also confess I :redface: [i]him[/i] suu much!! :P I miss my group so much!! Good thing were complete right now!! YMMA till the end,,ow wait..there is no end for us!!![img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] I also confess, Im not in the mood awhile ago,,im effing sleepy..thats why i got cranky awhile ago.. :|[/spoiler] [b]--End OF Confession--[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=eney0715]i confess that i cut my finger so i can skip my duties.. and really hurts.. it is still bleeding..[/quote] :o OMG .. are you a nursing stud? does it work? imma try it =D i hate duties too =D :lol: waaa just joking :lol: :penguin: [quote=xavierkym]I confess that I have been hiding a Friendster Linker for 1 month already :wallbash: This linker is for all browsers :lol:[/quote] And its good that you've been hiding it xavie :eh: see its still working up to now. idol \m/ i hope someone wont steal your work and claim it as theirs.. lulz [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess.. [spoiler] i dont want to go to school tomorrow.. im tolerating IE already coz my profile works in IE now .. :lol: i LOL'd so much in our confe now. dang i didnt know you could be that korny "baby" .. bohahaha =D =D for the [b]SECOND[/b] time i heard my bestfriend sing .. =D you fell for it kambz :lol: im sad coz my mareh will be goin to HK for 6months. hmm i dont wanna talk about it.. :| :wallbash: i loev fafengs voice ... RnB moad.. :lol: finally, i still dont want to go to school tomorrow :doubt: [/spoiler]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess.[/b] [quote][b]1.[/b] Sigh. I felt HB/BH [heart broken/broken hearted] a while ago when my best friend, who's also the best friend of my crush, said that I'm not the type of girl that *he* likes. Ouch. I feel like crying. LOL. Hehe.. To tell you the truth, I'm kinda' sensitive with [i]love[/i]. But what kind of girl does he like? LOL. I'm so emo!! :wasted: Joke. Well, that's all for me about love. EEP. xP [b]2.[/b] I hate it. Most of my teachers keep on giving us assignments, projects & group works, almost everyday. Sigh. They're letting us suffer. LOL. Haha.. I hope next week, the power will shut-down again like what happened last Tuesday. Haha.. It's kinda' okay for me to have assignments & others, but to think of it, they're like making us slaves because there's too much homeworks & projects, my assign. notebook is already full. LOL. Joke.[/quote]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]2. I hate it. Most of my teachers keep on giving us assignments, projects & group works, almost everyday. Sigh. They're letting us suffer. LOL. Haha.. I hope next week, the power will shut-down again like what happened last Tuesday. Haha.. It's kinda' okay for me to have assignments & others, but to think of it, they're like making us slaves because there's too much homeworks & projects, my assign. notebook is already full. LOL. Joke.[/quote] just what ate louiz said^^, we have the same school and almost the same teachers! [b]i confess 1. [/b]ohows! im the only one who draw and color the veggies in the poster making for the nutrition month^o^ [b]2.[/b]I didn't greet him Appiie Bediie :/ =( [img]http://picasion.com/pic2/e8bf224db5a900a5f75318c6db7ef64c.gif[/img]

Last edited by leviel (2008-07-03 14:30:12)

_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

I confess :arrow: i bought boooooze for tomoz... :arrow: i cant wait to see my caz tomoz... w00t more b33r lol... [spoiler]:arrow: sum effin people are just too effin dumb to effin function :wasted: [/spoiler]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok I finally confess I miss my ftalk apo ducheszv and shy19 :cry:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I left graphic Troops. :crybaby::crybaby: I`ll miss the peeps there.But I quitted cause we argued about Class-S and some posers there. Well,I`ll miss them :crybaby:[/spoiler] And I also confess.. [spoiler]I crush a guy shorter than me!Well,He`s so cute!I can`t help it.But,He`s my cuz' classmate which is grade 5. :P[/spoiler]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-04 04:51:06)

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Confession: [spoiler]I'm kindaa hating this person right now. cuz he want the attention to be him. gosh i hate those kinds of people. aand.. i'm liking someone in my school haha.. :redface: [/spoiler]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^haha.. you're liking someone lil bro? XP XP You're sis is liking someone too. :eh: I confess we'll transfer to a new house this evening. So expect that I won't be online for this day. :| I confess I searched for the friendster accounts of my classmates. haha.. and I found 3 accounts. lels. I'm really good in stalking. XP XP

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-07-03 19:08:01)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm getting stressed because of everything. :wallbash:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Everything? Like wat? I Confess that I am So [b]LAZY[/b] to do my boring Homeworks =|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]^Everything? Like wat?[/quote] Probably schooling esp my course - nursing. i'm still having a hard time adjusting myself to the new environment. --- confess i still want to shift from nursing to comsci.
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^I thought playing with my cousin :lol: I Confess that Later my Seatmate will punch meh Cause Capture them a Stolen Pics =D ( [b]SCANDAL!![/b] )
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]^I thought playing with my cousin :lol:[/quote] Haha. lol.. but he was funny :lol: --- confess i'm having a head ache right now because of this assignment (reflection paper) with 500 words. :wallbash:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i have a sore throat, trangkaso , its aching, i hope it will be ok soon. =( I confess i will go to school now, I hope i will not collapsed. I confess i am very sorry to someone i hurt, please forgive me :cry:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Take care bro. --- confess i'm feeling guilty right now.
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Haha. lol.. but he was funny :lol:[/quote] Yah he was Funny and "[i]Makulit[/i]" @Topic I Confess I want to roll back the time so I will not be late in Passing my Projects :cry:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]^ Take care bro.[/quote] thanks bro for your concern.. take care also ;) ----- I confess im out now, if i have a time, i will try to ol later.

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-03 20:01:51)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I just finished watching a full autopsy :puke: I'm not sure what was worse....the "bolt cutters" that they used in breaking the ribs to get to the upper chest cavity :puke: or the saw they used to open the skull and remove the brain :puke: I confess that right now i really want to :puke: That was the most disgusting thing I've ever watched but at the same time, for some sick reasons I also couldn't turn away. I confess I have newfound respect for anybody in the medical field. I'm not really that "squeamish" or bothered by blood.....but that was seriously the most disturbing video I've ever watched. :puke:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Confess that 2 of my gurl Classmate keep texting meh :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:45

[ 9 queries - 0.738 second ]
Privacy Policy