• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i so love the new page of ftalk geez.... yes, i just saw it now.. poor me... I confess that i really missed posting here.. and i confess i was very shock about dondon's siggy... woah!!!! well, it's cute anyway... :eh: loisee::redface: bwhahahaha...
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler][b]i confess i got a score of 49 over 50.. hmmm not bad. 50 is much better aight?? nyork ;) [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-02 05:31:16)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that i quarrel everybody and i'm happy about it.. and also i had a tiring day and days ahead.. :crybaby:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]Mareh what the?! :O youre going to Australia? :lol: bring ej back with you .. wakakaka~ just joking .. :D anyway, dont forget my pasalubong ... you'll still be online right? :crybaby: where are you? me misses you![/quote] Im not sure yet!! :P, If its true, we will go first to HK then aussie! :lol:,, bring back ej? :O,,ahahahah..How am i supposed to do that?? :lol:,,waaaa dont cry yet,its not final!! i just heard them talking bout it..but ill be ol evryday evnthough im there in aussie :lol:, me misses u more! :redface: Ow yeah, Who are the [b]YMMA weeaabboos[/b] (?) ??:lol::lol::lol: I confess.. [spoiler]Its too early for me to confess yet cause my day havent ended, but now it started good alredi :redface::redface:,,wee! hahaha.. I also confess, Im drinking apple juice :/,,which is weird cause i dont like fruit drinks that much,,especially if its not mango =|,,hahahaha,, omg! i need my normalsy! im not normal agen!!! :lol:, normalsy wer r u?? :wow:.. I sitill confess that I sooper :redface: [i]him[/i],,always have,always will..:redface: I also confess, im getting corny now :disgust::lol:,,OMG! thats not my normal also! :lol::lol:,normalsy! me nid u!![/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hahaha! i love dondon's signature. :lol: --- confess i can't study properly, yet we have quizzes and a lot of activities i must finish this week. :wallbash:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b]i confess - that i can`t stop laughing on don2x signature .. Good Luck Lois!! :eh: [/b][/i]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@siz push[/b] bring me [i]some[/i] :/ kangaroo ah ahehe :P ;) as pasalubong!! gud luck ;) i confess im not really feeling well... im havin colds and soarthroat.. haiz...i hate it so much... i confess i talked to him earlier through texts ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-02 07:10:14)

camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] I confess [/b] that i've bought a D & G shades, some clothes and a new Puma shoes. I was able to spent all my $500 dollars today and im tired.X3 I dont want to stay late today because i have classes for tomorrow. [b] I confess [/b] i [b]<3[/b] my co-members at EptokPinoyScandalers, though, i want the, to know more and hope to have friends with them. :penguin: [b] I confess [/b] that i dont want to eat dinner, i think im FULL and maybe if i got hungry i'll just eat cereals or just yogurt. :)
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: I got in deep crap with the fitness prof. She threatened to fail me if I don't attend her next class. :arrow: I now hold the title of being the "[b]most ******* girl in school[/b]" :redface: . Title was given by the crazy teacher in salhis. :arrow: I passed my test ! :O :arrow: I was blushing most of the day, not cause of anything good but cause my friend kept on embarrassing me with her comments :redface: :arrow: I still haven't registered my ID. :arrow: I now have something to look forward to in English. Challenging a really mean professor really is fun :/ specially when all she has to say is [i]"whatever" [/i] :O :arrow: I now opt to ignore and then --> :lol: <-- [sup]*reality tramples fantasy no q's asked*[/sup] :arrow: I [b][color=#FF0000]LOVE[/color][/b] my life .. cause of .. [b] -EJ[/b] :kiss: [i] -the irregs in my class[/i] :lol: [u]special mention[/u] [b]Siomai House[/b] near the LRT station :thumbsup: [/spoiler]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-07-02 07:23:13)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b][quote=camilleo8]I confess i <3 my co-members at EptokPinoyScandalers, though, i want the, to know more and hope to have friends with them. :penguin:[/quote] Thats The spirit :wow: --------------------------------- i confess i am now finish with my sadameng layout!!! lelz.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t37293-Sadameng-Laguange-Layout----For-meng.03-and-ESP-members.html[/url][/b][/i]

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2008-07-02 07:34:15)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Carl/hoshi and cam: thanks for joining the group! we love you guys :D --- confess.. i still haven't review for our long quiz in PHC tomorrow. i still dunno what to do in our return demo in RLE tomorrow. i still haven't started the 500-word essay which will be submitted on friday for Philo. dang. :wallbash:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-02 07:32:51)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]The left side is cute... i dont know the right side. hahaha =D[/quote] still same..cute too.. ur a total look-alike of geoff eigenmann [i]pag biglang tingin[/i](sowi for that..dunno how to call that term..):D @topic: i confess that i still haven't started making layouts for those who requested..hope they're not mad at me!=|
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that right after I entered the school this morning, the COD (read: coordinator of discipline) told me that the jogging pants I was wearing (which I turned into a pedal last year) was NOT allowed at school. I dunno what I said to her and I just sort of...ran. O_O And after I got back from my duty in one of the classrooms I bumped into the principal, who told me the same thing O_O Good thing he was such a kind person. =D :| Also I confess I don't know if I should be excited because he's our groupmate for our next presentation in Filipino class this Monday, or bummed because he's around and I can't act [i]normally[/i]. :retard: Third, I confess that I dunno what signature to put so I just used an old siggie of mine. O_O And lastly--I really [b]miss[/b] everyone here, and the forum itself.

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-02 07:58:32)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [quote=i i LeA i i]still same..cute too.. ur a total look-alike of geoff eigenmann pag biglang tingin(sowi for that..dunno how to call that term..)[/quote] ow.. tnx hehe.. [b]To all[/b] Hahaha tnx for the comment on my siggy. hehe really scandalicous :lol: [quote=fis.ms]Siomai House near the LRT station[/quote] [b]@fis.ms[/b] is that in monumento in cal? Anyways: I confess my cousin beside me is na-utot. its yucky.. eew. its so [i]kaderder[/i] hahaha

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-02 08:11:06)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess i don't have a load. So Can't text my friends here in eptok and i really miss them a lot. I confess, that i really :wow: the fansyns and the person who gave it. I confess, that BNL is not a badminton undertrainee but a volleyball player :( thats so sad. I confess, that im really confused if who really that man is? :paranoid: I confess, im disappointed and don't know what to do woth my life. :( I confess, im also hapie coz i met new friends. I confess, i :wow: my co christians and co singles. I confess, i was amaze of kuya don's siggy :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-07-02 08:30:01)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks.. ;) I confess i have no load also, that's why i cant text a member here. I confess i see my ka-textmate here, post in Boys & Girls section and she put the pics of her crush. I'm happy for her ;)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] i confess, i think i really love him but there's something wrong, and it really hurts. =| but i need to accept it. i should forget him and i dont want to fall in love with him again. [/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess, i miss my ka-textmet here. I think she has a new ka textmet. If she loves her crush then do what is right. I confess i have a cough and flu. I confess i miss my domain =(

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-02 08:54:18)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im sick... amd im really not feelin well but i cant leave my ym confe... :lol: =(
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] i confess, i miss the guy above sis tinay.. hehe.. i confess i really lab him.. gash.. Dj samson.! grrr .... :mad: hate that i love u! [/spoiler] get well soon sis tinay :kiss:

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-07-02 09:01:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:30

[ 9 queries - 0.592 second ]
Privacy Policy