• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess ! [spoiler]:arrow: ... I'm in a complete state of shock after watching someone's video :/ > You've got [b]guts[/b]... I'll give you coconuts for that :lol: .. Honestly though I admire you now :redface: for someone to still be sane[sup][i] *I think*[/i][/sup] and post vids that are excruciating to watch and know that you're being laughed at by people all over the world is just so ... [sup] [s]puke worthy[/s] [/sup] inspiring... :arrow: ... I hope school's dismissed after physics tomorrow. :arrow: ... if my laptop doesn't work after its been reformatted I'm going to call up my daddy and plead for a new one. :doubt: :arrow: ... I never go out without carrying a labello. :lol: :arrow: ... I'm planning to skip SalHis tomorrow mainly cause the prof's on phase 2 of his annoying[sup]"find out info about people and if you're wrong you have to tell everybody who's the hottest person in class game"[/sup] :wasted: [/spoiler] I'm back ... :evil:

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-29 07:05:33)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i feel i am going [i]loco[/i] bcoz of memorizing the periodic table of elements..:wallbash: :lol:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

--Start Of confession-- [b]Open at ur own risk [/b][spoiler][quote][b]in·se·cure [/b] adj. 1. Not sure or certain; doubtful: unemployed and facing an insecure future. 2. Inadequately guarded or protected; unsafe: A shortage of military police made the air base insecure. 3. Not firm or fixed; unsteady: an insecure foothold. 4. An act of [b]criticizing [/b] what other people has, have done or have achieved or posessed just to make them feel good about themselves 5. An act of Jealousy to a person's status in life. 1. Lacking stability;[b] troubled[/b]: an insecure relationship. 2. Lacking self-confidence; plagued by anxiety: had always felt insecure at parties.[/quote] ^ ever felt that? :lol: wahhaha,, i LEL'd so hard! :lol: [b]I Confess..[/b] Im so insecure at sumbody that i critcize wat she did evnthough it wasnt that bad at all..I just said that so i cud feel good about myself..gosh! =D[/spoiler] --End Of Confession--

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-06-29 07:34:31)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i feel bad coz i didnt watch the [b]pacqiuao vs diaz[/b].. :crybaby: coz i was so sleepy and woke up 3pm already.. geeeezzz.. but good Lord.. i found this site [url]www.pinoychannel.tv[/url] wahahaha,., answered prayer? :lol:

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-06-29 08:00:16)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh ninah, its www.pinoychannel.tv =) [quote=forsakendoll]• i'm tired of being mistaken as a boy now :lol: bhe's avi sure fooled a lot of people :D bhe thank you for letting me use your 'cutenesz' avii :eh::thumbsup:[/quote] no problem bhe, but im not gonna change my avi now, i still love this gurl on my ava, :redface: [b][ me <3's you bhe :redface: ][/b] i confess, i LOLd at someones confession, [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] [b]at first i was like O.o and den i LOL'd[/b] ( offensive content here :/ . "daw" lolz. )[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] and i also confess, glad that pacman won, hahaha 9th round, ahmm, i forgot the time, lolz :lol: . and the interview with diaz made me laugh, "its not about his punches, its about his fuc*in speed" lolz :lol: " like shh**ttt so fast ". :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-29 09:28:42)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]oh ninah, its www.pinoychannel.tv =)[/quote] tnx tunie.. :lol: wuhhuuu pacman!.. i havent watch the interview yet... imma watch it now,, tunie made me so curious about that interview thingy.. haha i confess,, im hungry right now,, but i dont know what to eat.. lol

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-06-29 11:05:28)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]and the interview with diaz made me laugh, "its not about his punches, its about his fuc*in speed" lolz :lol: " like shh**ttt so fast ". :lol:[/quote] oh haha...thats funny!! :lol: i confess....im listening do dont cha by pcd their dirty and uncensored version.. :lol: i confess...im downloading songs from limewire.. can you guys suggest any good, cool songs for me to dl?!
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

roflmao [b]I confess that...[/b] I lol'd so hard when i read something a while ago because it was so crystal clear that she's just SO dang [b]INSECURE[/b] hahaha. :lol: Well, If i was in her shoes ...... I'd be pretty much insecure too :exclaim: [b]For starters[/b] -- [b]She lacks class,[/b], she keeps dissin' on someone else's hair [b]but[/b] when i saw her friendster profile--i was like omg ! :o dang girl!? haven't heard of comb before? I really hate posting [b]rude remarks[/b] here but i just can't help myself today. I mean I keep wondering why she's even here in the [b]first place?[/b] She hasn't contributed anything at all Oh wait Now i remember :exclaim: she contributed [b]mayhem[/b] and [b]chaos[/b]. Seriously :| she did. (looking back at past events) I suggest that you should just stop flaming because you'll never know when you'll have your next [s]asthma[/s] attack ;) :clock: [b]p.s.[/b] I wonder why she doesn't smile :D (?!) bad teeth*coughs
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i confess i can't do it.. huhuh. its verii hard and im verii tired :(
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i miss clarcky so much!! :wallbash: i miss chatting w/ him.,moments the chats the tots ,chuva ek ek and chuvaness..:crybaby: miss u cklarckbaby

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-06-29 08:36:46)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I was liek "Oh-kayyy" just a few minutes ago when I was browsing the forum. Amff, no comment. :| Wait, I forgot something--oh yeah, I LEL'd. Earlier this morning I told myself that I would do ALL my homework before I sit in front of the PC (because when I do I'll be sitting there all day and all night lulz). I did do my homework. Only half of it anyway. =.= I still have a couple left to finish--not to mention several lessons to review just in case the teacher would give a surprise quiz tomorrow. :disgust: Jeez. I also miss my friends here in FTalk--especially [b]meow[/b], [b]push[/b], and [b]nela[/b]. I'm too busy wif school I can barely keep up with the news and I can't relate that much anymoar when I'm with them. :paranoid: For sure when August rolls in I'll barely have enough tiem to go online--it's the Intrams month lol. For some strange reason, I want to cry right now. O_O
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess. .[b]G-E-Y-S-H[/b] are so effin crazy. . :lol: plus [b]lolo daryll[/b]. .omg!the confe is like :o :lol: I confess I love Geysh. .u rock my gurlettez!! always remember that f----- are bishes. . :lol: ayt gurlettez?we rock! :penguin:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess tomorrow will be monday :D nothing follows... monday will always be monday... i hate to go somewhere/work tomorrow but i needed... :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@to all Just a reminder to control yourself. Behave as if you're matured. I see some members posting their rants and criticizing other members. Unless you want to ban yourself from FriendsterTalk. Read the first post. -- I confess that this is my second night that I eat popcorn as my diner! :paranoid: I'm so lazy to cook a proper diner to myself. :O

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-29 09:19:03)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that tomorrow's our first day wearing our college uniform, unfortunately i haven't bought one, so I'm not going to school tomorrow, and to think of it, I still have my quizzes in math tomorrow. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-29 09:24:39)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]@to all Just a reminder to control yourself. Behave as if you're matured. I see some members posting their rants and criticizing other members. Unless you want to ban yourself from FriendsterTalk.[/quote] aw yea.. i see someone posting criticisms too.. nice rule .. i guess imma ban those who criticize, rant, or post any rude comments or those who label anyone starting in my post. ;) [hr] i confess i wanna join anti-provokers team. lulz :lol: i also confess that my crushie is singing my favorite song after 2 days of persuasion :lol: :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-29 09:31:43)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I confess that this is my second night that I eat popcorn as my diner! :paranoid: I'm so lazy to cook a proper diner to myself. :O[/quote] Waa. I can't do that dude. :lol: Anyway, I confess that... I slept 5am because I watched Pacquiao's fight. :wallbash: I also confess that a girl here in FTalk brightens up my day. :wow: I really wanna be her friend. :redface:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i already don't know how to make a css layout. my head hurts a while ago while making one. :retard:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]gonna leave hunkies.. i will mis all of em' :cry: confess im a geek now ;) .. [/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Waa. I can't do that dude. :lol:[/quote] hahaha.. I'm a bit disappointed though. I finished the two popcorn already. I should've buy another popcorn earlier when I was in the mall. I'm soo [i]kuripot[/i] (I dont know how to translate this word lol) -- I confess that I'd stay awake tonight again! Woohooo.. My dad is in China now because of his work. So nobody will stand a chance to scold me whenever I am surfing the internet in midnights. Bwahahaha =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:32

[ 9 queries - 0.631 second ]
Privacy Policy