• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]i luurve all mah hunkies sisters.. :kiss: :rose: :kiss: [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that not long after my last confession I started drinking again....and now I'm drunk again. hayyyyz
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=( i confess im leaving now... in the next 3 hours ill be in subic airport and in the next 6 hours ill be in mu unties place abroad i confess i will miss [color=white]you[/color] you so much i confess will look forward to meeting you in flesh. i love you i hope i can say your name here... nahhhh wont risk, i want you to be happy :D have fun while im not around :D

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-30 05:52:59)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] im really tired coz of my duty. my patient is the mayor of bukidnon for crying out loud. :/ :paranoid: I was so conscious. Good thing he's friendly and funny.. im glad someone stopped posting rants already. thats a good start. i hope this thread will be like before.. i wanna hear my crushie's voice tonight :wow: i logged out early last night coz i have loads to do.. :wasted: im curious of yuna's last post.. who's the best loveteam ducheszee? :/ me wanna know too! :eh: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-30 03:00:52)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess last nyt was the funniest duty ever. we don't have patients (in labor..) so to keep us awake, we had some fun shots. :lol: and then we found out someone else (or alot of them) joined us. :o =D creepy...

Last edited by lairhel (2008-06-30 04:54:46)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^woah!! thats cool!! me wann join too nyorks.. i confess.... [i]he[/i] :wow: :redface: texted me earlier and he was using his friend's phone i was surprised but happy!! at least we get to talk... i miss him so much... but i fell asleep... so my reply was kinda late na...but still...its ok..he's busy in school... and i understand him ;) :wow: and oh yeah i confess im kinda pissed off...hehe coz our votes @teen200 are back to zero..now i know...every month it goes back to 0 lolz... haha :angry: :wallbash: :doubt: :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-30 05:09:35)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^sure sis. next time.. =D i posted some pics here @ boy & girls sec. i confess, i'm missin' him. =| we do text alot but it's not enough.:D but we'll see each other tomorrow after duty. :wow: weeeeeeeee
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i am saying good bye to ftalk already.. :/ i am too busy with my works.. i will not use this account.. someone will.. don`t worry.. i am saying goodbye to all...[/b]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess this is my last post.. hope i can be online when i got there. i want to see you but i guess i wont promise na lang... ill be missing you really i will also miss my friends of course, rose and ej jesse and all class x members, hope to post there in the days to come... goodluck to me confess gotta go now. late for the f***ght :D:penguin:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]> Wa ! Tc there ! :([/i] [b]I confess[/b] :arrow: I'll miss [b]her ^ [/b] :arrow: I downloaded 2 weird applications today, and my uncle got me Dreamweaver cs3 and flash cs3. Both of which I'm not planning to use. :lol: :arrow: I love popcorn :O :arrow: I love Sarah :arrow: Something that happened in [b]msn[/b] got me wondering ... and saying ... [i]"where the ..."[/i] :cry:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler][b]i confess i often visit ma ftalk account so busy fow the past few days till now. confess also i have ma new fone again (expressmusic) fow ma sun cellular kinda cute.. and fow hoshi take care buddy we will miz ya here[/b][/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b]Hoshigak[/b]i gudluck to you! TC. x||[/spoiler] [li] i confess that i'm removing some programs in my laptop, my father will buy me AGAIN a new one and bad that i need to install some programs again. :wallbash: [/li] [li] Im missin some of my GT member who are inactive this days. They ofthen visit FTALK and so GT, they might got online sometimes but still we dont have that enough time to talk, like what were doing during last summer.X3 [/li] [li] I want to go to school. I hope to get back at qatar soon, exams were coming. :paranoid: [/li]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-30 07:25:09)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. i feel a lot better now.. i just realized i missed my boo.. im alwez OL but we never had the time to chat like before.. ily boo! :wow: im happy that finally i had the "gusto" to fix my profile in IE.. although i dont like IE everrrrr .. sucks! *no offenz IE users. specially kambz :P :lol: im waiting for someone to go OL.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-30 07:50:35)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]I confess that I really don`t believe in what`s in Kimyasay's sig.But there's proof.So I better believe it.[/i][/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... my right ear is kinda bleeding :lol: :/ :wallbash:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess i miss ate aya. wuts. i dunno if she left already but if she's not in our confe, it's sad :lol: lol really. Liek today we're only 2 or 3 in the confe :o lolwut? :lol: haha.
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i cried while typing this confession.. im very disappointed to my siblings..=( its just that i tred to burst out my aggrevances.., i want to go to mountain view..:crybaby: to relieve this pain i feel.:wallbash: and i miss my bro..:crybaby: his now in leyte.. duty!! for two weeks..

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-06-30 08:24:16)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

loads of 'em [spoiler][b]i confess[/b] i miss my online buddies so much.. ive been very busy with school these days.. see.. i'm not really only after academics.. i am [b]not a geek[/b] okay?? just a little studious.. i also have plenty of activities and events to organize.. i never thought gathering sponsors would be so hard :crybaby: and i haven't even started my project proposal. :crybaby: [b]i confess[/b] im tired.. really really tired.. but im not ranting okay? i actually love what im doing, it does pay to be active. :eh: i dont wanna be the unknown kid entitled [b]the wallflower[/b].. crap. :/ [b]i confess[/b] im vain.. but hey.. dont take it as a bad thing.. :paranoid: vanity is not a crime kiddos. we just took our block pic earlier.. and yess.. we still have these stuff in college.. coz im in a really cool school and i love school... yeaa.. do you guys love school?? :eh: weee.. cant wait for those shots.. my wacky pose was for the win :lol: :lol: [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I have a terrible hangover this morning :retard:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I just bought a new girlalush bag even if I dun have any uniforms until now. :lol: :lol: I confess I just went to a tailoring shop, [i]pls. make it fast, I need to wear that tomorrow. XP XP[/i] I confess I want to have a flash drive, but I dun have enough money, I'll just borrow one from my kuya's bestfriend for the meantime [i]He's my hero. :eh:[/i] Since my mom gonna buy me one as soon as possible. [We need it in our computer class] :lol: :lol:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-30 08:57:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:47

[ 9 queries - 0.620 second ]
Privacy Policy