• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I'll be moving to another house this sunday. I am not sure if I'll be able to go online that often since this laptop belongs to my auntie. Anyway it won't cease me from going online. Hahaha.. I'll go to computer rental shop so I won't miss anything. Hahaha..
butterflyprincesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/angeli718/glitter-graphics/gfx4ftalk/girl.gif[/img] hmm.. i confess [spoiler] I already have 2 boyfriends..And my 2 boyfriends don't know that I have 2 boyfriends..[/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ uhh thats bad dear.. :lol: i confess, i really dont have enough sleep [b]again[/b].. so i didnt go to school [b]again[/b].. wahahaha.. and oh.. im really shocked at the news last wednesday night at tv patrol.. about the student in our school.. (batchmate) she said she was [b]gang raped[/b].. she was raped by 20 men! omg! :o
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i'm a bit sad that one of my favorite female fronted bands "Waltz Reprise" just broke up.. They just announced it on myspace..They were really awesome.. The female vocalist is younger and has a better voice than Hayley Williams of Paramore.. It's such a waste.. They were starting to be popular in the US and in other parts of europe :([/b] [b]anyway....[/b] =| [img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn202/babydreadsloves/Tokio%20Hotel%20GIFs/m_35843c1cd9a10998512586dfa1b45e5a.gif[/img][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/Candice125/tokio%20hotel/animated/band-GIF.gif[/img] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: [b]Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-04 03:21:52)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]^ uhh thats bad dear.. i confess, i really dont have enough sleep again.. so i didnt go to school again.. wahahaha.. and oh.. im really shocked at the news last wednesday night at tv patrol.. about the student in our school.. (batchmate) she said she was gang raped.. she was raped by 20 men! omg![/quote] ey sweety. yes ive seen that on tfc as well and u know that PUP is near the place i used to live. and its actually 20 - GIRLS AND GUYS who raped her. Anyway, My confession is that Im finally happy with my life <3 everyt'in is back to normal

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-07-04 04:06:15)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i missed siz aya the person above me... =( uhmmm.... =( i confess..... i slept the whole afternoon arrgh :lol:
Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=butterflyprincesz]I already have 2 boyfriends..And my 2 boyfriends don't know that I have 2 boyfriends..[/quote] ^ Good Girl... just keep it up.. :lol: ------- I confess im new here, i already introduce myself at introduction section. I hope i can meet new friends here ;)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]My crush already knows I crush him.My stupid dumbas*ed cousin.He told my crush. :crybaby: .Well,The good thing is,He didn`t ignore me![My crush].He keeps on smiling at me and I keep on blushing :redface: .Ahahaha.My classmates teased and teased me. :P .Curse them.The election for the SCB is on Monday.I hope my cousin won`t win!Nyahahahaha.I`m so evil.Well,Anyways,I have this enemy who told his classmate that I`m his gf but I`m not.That girl happens to have a crush on him.When we were having our dance club,She keeps on telling her classmates "Hey that`s the girl who stole..blah..blah..blah." . :evil: .I almost cried.And I said,"Hey b*tch.What are you talking about?".And she replied,"You stole my bf!".And I said,"What bf?" And again,She said,"Johnathan!".I was like..What the?.. :|:| .I`m never gonna talk to that stupid,effin guy. :doubt: .[/spoiler]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-04 04:47:56)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i confess.. that im so pity w/ the girl who raped 20 men.. And i confess that im happy to be a graphixs maker..hmmm[/b][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

same here^ =( i confess...i just updated my blog lolz.. haha new post errr :lol: :eh: =D I confess...after seeing sista cheuw's fansigns im cravin for a lollipop waaah chupa chups..anyone of you can gve me one?! :lol: i confess my mom gave me a white toblerone :drool: =D i confess im still wonderin why bebe gay faith left the confe last night?!:(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-04 06:34:42)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ ahaha.. sisz thinay, i have a lollipop for you, but it will be arrive to late because i have to send it to you by lbc.. :crybaby: @topic: i confess that i am tired of the pressure around me but i need to go on and live life, an also i am dissapointed with him because he has someone in his life already.. haizt..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Ok I finally confess I miss my ftalk apo ducheszv and shy19[/quote] oh .. lolo bob youre here. :D hehehe.. i missed you too lolo ;] shy's been bc with her work.. ill tell her to PM when she's online.. tc lolo! :D [hr] i confess.. [spoiler] im loving our new classroom .. its big :o im glad i had the chanz to use it.. :lol: cheaters cant cheat wakakaka~ :lol: im so tired today.. good thing we dont have classes tomo.. yeess! =D i wanna sing but my dang mic's not working.. :wallbash: [/spoiler]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[spoiler] i confess that from now friday will be my happiest day and will be my favorite day. know why?? BNL and DJ samson is love! :wow: labb u guys! [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=black_eLjOy]ahaha.. sisz thinay, i have a lollipop for you, but it will be arrive to late because i have to send it to you by lbc.. :crybaby:[/quote] waaahh is that so.. :crybaby: huhu thnx in advance ahehe :P i confess... i want to make fansigns... ahehe.. i dunno why... im inspired amf inspired?! .. :lol: ahehe =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess to be more progressive person after collecting a bunch of work experiences! Edit: [img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6982/drinkcj6.gif[/img]

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-07-04 06:54:33)

Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess i want to know more about ftalk and the attitude of all mods here. ahihihi :lol:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that till now i still haven't started making layouts for those peepz who requested.. I also confess that i am sick now.. And last but not the least.. I confess that im not going to work tonight... Im real dead sick right now...
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b]i confess i really want to know every person here in ftalk ;) i confess i had a crush on my bestfriend [GIRL] this day.. waaa.. someone kill me[/b][/i]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that i made fun of my elective english teacher..:wallbash:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]I Started to like Brains and Beauty Already and Ate Aya :redface: and i can't put down yet my new CP :doubt: Thats All[/quote] Haha... I'm blushing... :redface: Hehe... :P Thanks Sis Tinay, Bro Dondon and Sis Trixx. =) My new friends in Ftalk. :D I confess: [spoiler]I always have badluck whenever I don't open the computer the day before. That's why today wasn't such a good day. :doubt: But it's OK, I hope tomorrow would be a good day for me... :D I also confess that it really hurts whenever I see them together... Ouchiiess... :crybaby: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:40

[ 9 queries - 0.983 second ]
Privacy Policy