• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess :D [spoiler]im kinda pissed/ irritated with a girl... haha... geez... i dunno... i was really shocked to see her fs and her [i]toot [/i] haha..geez try a lil harder girl.. coz u can never be me...:lol:. lolz..id just lol it all out!! amf :lol: :D [/spoiler] as if she can read this hardiharharnyorknyorks :lol: =D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-09 07:47:01)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess i hate my ex-gf.[/b] [i]dont open if your not interested. thanks[/i] [spoiler] I hate her because shes a super liar, she court my couzin before even she know's that we are in a relationship, i forgive her, because she said she promised that she will not do it again [i]in front of church[/i] but as the time goes by, she did it again. they meet to each other secretly and the bad thing is she kissed my cousin in lips 5times, good thing my couzin have conscience and afraid of karma. he said it to me, he's specting that i will punch him, but i did not, because he tells the truth to me. so i have no choice but to break up of her. when i said i want to break up with her, she said she will going to die if i do that. but my decision is final so even she ask me several time i said thats final. i think and i think twice, i feel sad for her so i texted her and said i will continue our relationship for the "Last Time", but she reply and said, "Dont text me i forget you, i am beside my future wife, and i am pregnant". I was very shocked when i read that text. I feel like my heart was going to explode by sadness. I cried and cried and i am punching a brick wall. until my fist is becoming bloody, but i dont feel any hurt. I cant sleep several days, thinking of her. One day she texted me, she says "Sorry im just Joking, i have no bf and im not pregnant. Please call me, i miss your voice. i will wait". So i call her, expecting that shes telling the truth. I call her cp, and i hear her voice " shes just laughing and laughing and pass her cp to her bf and talk to me". Her bf saying stupid things to me. I just stop talking at him. i feel very angry because i spent my money just to call her, but its useless. If shes near at me, i will go to her location and i will slap her. but shes in batangas at that time so i have no choice. and tomorrow, she will become married(together with her devut), i am happy now, because my nightmare is finally over. ----- Actually this is a very long story and i just cut some part because its too complicated. [/spoiler]

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-09 08:28:22)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ actually i read it all don... thats really sad... but you know what she doesnt deserve a nice guy like you... ;) you deserve someone better a lot better than her.. ;) i confess i read dondon's story...and i wanted to slap the girl and make [i]sabunot [/i] her for him [sub]talk about catfightp[/sub] :lol: and make [i]sapak and tadjak[/i] to her guy whoever that guy is... :disgust: ahehe...haiz...

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-09 08:02:57)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess my teacher punished me to walk on sharp/weird stones for being sowe naughty!!..=D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Tinay(kristina16]^ actually i read it all don... thats really sad... but you know what she doesnt deserve a nice guy like you... you deserve someone better a lot better than her.. i confess i read dondon's story...and i wanted to slap the girl for him and make sapak and tadjak to her guy whoever that guy is...[/quote] Yah, me too... i want to sapak her bf and tadjak his face. the bad things is she texted me before and said she want me to become ninong to her baby. Anyway, i dont care for her, and im not texted her :angry: thanks for your concern tinay, your simply the best ;) ---- I confess im tired and i have a tonsil. i will eat sooner and drink medicine. I confess i miss my friend Lois =(

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-09 08:22:12)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im so happy im back... i wish i can make a blog now, a linker that will work in ff too lol :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i'm extremely confused right now and worried. I really hope everything's gonna be alright.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Kazuki Shikimori]I confess the person I quoted is vain but pretty in real life. :lol:[/quote] [b]i confess[/b] i wanna thank kazuki for the joke :lol: [b]i confess[/b] almost everyone in my block tells me i'm vain [b]i confess[/b] i'm frequently having mood swings.. for no reason at all. [b]i confess[/b] i love ate aya's rank. perfect for her :wow: [b]i confess[/b] i wish i won't be single for long :/

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-09 08:52:02)

j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler] I Want To Join.. Elite.. But i think Class S? Or Maybe None! [/spoiler] I Confess [spoiler] I dont have any friends here yet[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Gahh. I'm pissed--I never thought I'd get an effin zero in a math quiz. :o :o I really suck at radicals. I just don't liek factoring them out and everything! I confess that I'm starting to liek statistics instead although it may seem confusing sometimes. I also admit that I'm not updated anymoar with what's happening with FTalk and Class-S and the karaoke confe's lol. I wonder about "Shirow's new personality"? >__> Hahaha. Ummm I'm waiting for someone to go online.... Hopefully he'll get a chance to sit in front of his PC tonight. T_T I miss him, lolwut. I haven't charged my cellphone for two days. Right now it still has one bar. O_O Freaking phone lol. I'm a bit :| when I visited the crush thread just now. *scratches chin* Has anybody noticed that most people are just copying/pasting their previous crushes...or something liek that? >_> I dunno why it's bugging me but who cares wth it's bugging me lol. NVM. I also confess I'm nervous about our next CAT trainings. The other day I almost tripped because of my damn school shoes (the strap thing)... LOL good thing HE didn't see anything.

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-09 09:14:28)

j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ just asking What grade are you in? ----------------- I Confess [spoiler]Im gonna post and post So i will sign out i am really tired looking at The monitor [/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]^ @cutest08 I like your siggy, who created that? hehe.[/quote] [b]its gift By sis Linnie... i used it bcoz i appreciated it! ---- i confess that im xo happy bcoz of My girl xo funny ahaha[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#1a1a1a][b]I Confess.[/b] [spoiler][b]1.[/b] I'm so obssesed with [s]him[/s]. LOL. As in it's like my day is not complete without him. BTW, He was so sweet to me in school. Nyahaha!! LOL. Addik!! XD I can really feel the pressure. LOL. Joke. He keeps grabbing the handkerchief from my hand & teases me. LOL. He's soo naughty & cute like that. Nyahaha!! When he was bored, he kept looking at me & acts like a kid. EEP. LOL. I can't resist him.[/color][/spoiler][quote][color=#1a1a1a][b]2.[/b] I really wanna learn how to play the guitar. LOL. I was taught before but that time I didn't want to learn about it. Nyahaha. Too lazy to do. LOL. [b]3.[/b] I wanna go jamming again with my band. Arrrg!! XD [b]4.[/b] I think school's or specifically HighSchool's getting harder & harder these days. We should memorize too much stuffs that my head's gonna explode. LOL. Haha!![/color][/quote]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that my crush bday is cuming up and i want to greet him...shet.!!! =]T^T i confess that i wannna quitt vbol varsity at my skul... i confess am sleepy... =D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=j3ck1024]^ just asking What grade are you in?[/quote] I'mma fourth year already (HS). :| People see me as a grade school student though. - - - - - - - - - - - - I confess I'm too...lazy...to work on my math homework. For sure there's gunna be another quiz tomorrow and err... I dunno. Hahahaaaaa :lol:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im kinda feeling sad right now and irritated and annoyed but sad, i confess im happy i happen to get online tonight even if i gotta sleep early i confess im still here for some reasons, learning blog... blah blah blah hahaha excuse...:D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess the Tokio Hotel VIP chat was really fun :lol: Bill was the funniest of all the band members.. His answers were really fun and crazy...AwWw he's such a perfect guy :P Tom, his identical twin brother is more of a playboy, Georg and Gustav are the silent ones :O [/b] [b] My Favorite Portion of the VIP chat:[/b] [img]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2149/64915820dq4.jpg[/img] [img]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3320/12876891ui9.jpg[/img] [b]I confess i love listening to Tokio Hotel's Japanese version of their hit song "Monsoon".. Bill sounds cute and funny singing in Japanese ^^[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess there was no internet for 11 hours (12noon till 11pm), dunno what went wrong with smartbro. Confess too that i wasn't able to finish a chapter of my "story in the making" despite of having my 11 hours free. :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: guess i'm the bad person again. =|
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ No you're not the bad person lol (I assume you refer to the Hire Better Mods thread) I confess I have a terrible headache =| I confess that I hope my friend feels better soon =| I confess that I don't plan to get drunk tonight =) :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:24

[ 9 queries - 0.599 second ]
Privacy Policy