• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]I confess that I live just 5 mins away from tauruslady. I live at Bagumbong, Tierra Nova to be exact. I confess that I'm so happy right now just talking to her even if she's just using smileys. :redface:[/quote] really? ur in bagumbong..!!!!!!!!!!! :o huwaw!!! now i know im not d one who is here at eptok!!!!!!! whoa!!! nyc meetin u! wer du u study? im in Deparo High School. maybe your in bagumbong hs :eh: whoa..*shocked*
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I live 15 minutes away from Tierra Nova. --- confess i'm falling for her. :wallbash:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I don't watch TV anymoar. I don't even know about what's happening at PDA. Or about Wu Chun person thingie or something. :lol: I also confess that I found two of my very old diaries this evening and I had fun reading what I wrote in them. I was liek WTF and :O when I read my thoughts during my sophomore year. HA HA HA. Most of them were about HIM. It's liek a weird loev story. Hahahaahhahahaaa. If only I could show this to my friends. LOL :lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tauruslady]^ but why kua bles?[/quote] well, i'll be concentrating more on my studies..and i think i'm overstaying at this forum, =D it's time for me to try something new! did u get what i mean? anyway..i really enjoy being here.. but everything has it's end! @topic! [spoiler]i confess that my long lost friend texted me, just now! shocking! and were now chating..wakeke..her face change alot![/spoiler]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]I live 15 minutes away from Tierra Nova.[/quote] waw... i mean... waw... many mods are located in bagumbong huh :lol: [quote=bles_212000]well, i'll be concentrating more on my studies..and i think i'm overstaying at this forum, =D[/quote] aw.. gudlak at ur studies ;) @t can't believe it... :o hahaha im so shocked until now.. he has changed!

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-07-12 09:50:17)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']i confess i saw wu chun and calvin chen on phil. channel.. errrg their effin cute! but not that good in english lang. :) hope to see them to in a.s.a.p haha.. :lol:[/quote] I confess... I think Calvin Chen look like a cat but he is so dang effin cute :wow:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i'm in love with calvin chen.too bad they didn't drag jiro wang and arron yan here. :lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tauruslady]aw.. gudlak at ur studies[/quote] thanks! @topic i confess.. i going out now! i'm sleppy now!

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-07-12 09:51:23)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ waw.. ur totally kapamilya huh :lol: @ harvii ur studying in private skul pla... are u 1st yir or 2nd yir na? ur age kasi is 11 yrs old... btw i hav sended u a friend request. hope u approve it :) [b][color=red]Kindly refrain from posting in TagLish. This is an International Forum. Only English is allowed.[/color][/b]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-07-12 10:09:26)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=tauruslady]@ harvii ur studying in private skul pla... are u 1st yir or 2nd yir na? ur age kasi is 11 yrs old... btw i hav sended u a friend request. hope u approve it :)[/quote] Your lucky .. :lol::lol: ---------- I confess we are happy/active now in EPS yeah! \m/
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess really poor mee i made fault to my sista i make her sad rilly sorry to her :crybaby:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I it's been a while since I LOL'd so damn hard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just read some posts and realized it's already been closed. Whew. I sure had some fun browsing through. XD I also confess I'm supposed to finish my poster drawing today! But of course--computer addiction. Weeeee. XDDDD I'mma finish it tomorrow for sure. I confess I really hate opiniated people *cough and I'm not so nervous about math anymoar. I think I did well in the quiz last Friday. I think. Err.
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i did so well in my exams. i passed all of them and perfected one! :o:D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that I just learned I never want to piss off a certain friend of mine....I don't want to get b***hslapped to Neverland. :paranoid: [b]I confess[/b] I'm still laughing about that comment, though. :lol: [b]I confess[/b] some things in Ftalk really annoy me :mad: [b]I confess[/b]......I don't have anymore confession right now :eh:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-12 13:19:10)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i just woke up with no reason so early today about 2am i confess that despite of all reasons that i must not go online now i made myself online haha... i confess i spent 1 hour in thinking what to write about. while thinking i made myself visit a persons ftalk profile and saw the post made by that person and got interested on the topic of that certain thread. it was only 3pages thread, read it details by details and as i read that topic ive gone confused on the further replies that goes off topic or on topic hahahaha tripleness LMAO and whoala! my admiration replied there and it was so amazing i really admire it. i confess i really like what that person replied to that thread. it was a single post but very impressive. it made me laugh yet i wonder why that person need to post that in spoiler and i realize the point then.. i confess that because of what that person did made me laugh my a** out and also the thread made me think of the other person's reason of moods yesterday maybe it was because of that thread, i want to give the first person im referring to a +++repu but i think that its not that possible, there's no way =D i confess that im going back to sleep now. family day tomorrow and im gonna make up a bit to them. i missed a lot about them. i will be back soon, i bet, for the reasons i realized i must, i confess that i will pray for the peacefulness of my committed life, not hope but i must. i confess that i need to regret some of my obvious faults. but not all of the person's accusations, i think acceptance is the key to happiness, forgiveness is the no.1 rule and moving on is the main factor. things to do, lessons that must learn... [spoiler]i remember a friend spoofs punchline "hay, buhay pala-palapag" translated to english =D "life is compared to a floors of a building/structure or whutever" my friend had a point then,, once you're done with the first floor you need to go up to the next floor until you reach the penthouse, need not stagnate yourself to a certain floor, must move on then...[b]lol no sense at all lol[/b][/spoiler]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm using my lil bro's gf's laptop :paranoid:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i was :o coz while im reading the confessions.. i thought i was reading bratinella's confession.. not knowing it is harvii.. hahaha.. he's using her pic as ava.. :lol: how sweet harvii.. ur so devoted to her..! epic!!11~!!1 i confess i fell asleep while at the confe.. :wallbash: i miss someone already..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jhayyuliajay]i confess i'm in love with calvin chen.too bad they didn't drag jiro wang and arron yan here. :lol:[/quote] waaah im in love with jiro wang haiz.. :wow: i confess... i just woke up... and im still sleepy.. i confess... my friend texted me last night...and that kinda made me happier lolz.. i confess..thatd id love that job..hopefully we three can all get in ;)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]OMFG!I thought Kimyasay was a girl :| .And now,HE just came up as a boy. :o .But I saw HIS profile,And there,Pics of him[/spoiler]☺♥
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess i can't log in to ym now. :lol: stupid YM. it hangs when i receive phone calls :wasted:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:41

[ 9 queries - 0.666 second ]
Privacy Policy