• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess,. im pissed of because of sum member here in ftalk,. that member is kinda boastful and thinks he/she knows everything,. though not!!! zarhhh!!!! :doubt: and another one,. im liking teh siggy of teh eptok pinow scandalers group,.i thnk there siggy is sooo cute ,. :D

Last edited by jheneko (2008-07-13 07:42:00)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=jheneko]i confess,. im pissed of because of sum member here in ftalk,. that member is kinda boastful and thinks he/she knows everything,. though not!!! zarhhh!!!![/quote] [u][b]WARNING[/b][/u] Pls read the title =| [b]Topic[/b] i confess.. :arrow: The EPS sig of Louis is kewl :cool: :thumbsup: :arrow: im going to log out 1hour from now. :arrow: im hungry :/
Kazuki Shikimori
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm having a hard time right now studying for the long test tomorrow in chemistry. I confess that tomorrow will surely be a bad day not only for me, but for my blockmates also. I confess that I will sleep late today since I still have to do my homeworks for tomorrow and Tuesday. I confess that I want to be hardworking, but I can't. :eh:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i am really upset to know that my boyfriend can't come here. I've been waiting for him for 3 months but it ended up as nothing.
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]I Confess.[/b] [quote][b]1.[/b] *He seems very very sensitive & it drives me nuts!! Arrg. Just for a small thing then he'll get mad already. Sigh. & I'm kind of getting jealous about him & my bestfriend. Sigh. She said that he was holding her hand a while ago. I feel like crying. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: & He transferred seats in school just because of that little thing! Waaah! He's a total jerk & an uber playboy! Ghad! :wallbash: :| [b]2.[/b] Sigh. I think I'm unlucky today. I had too much embarrasments & humiliations in school & everywhere I go. :wallbash:[/quote] [/color]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]WOoo.. Confession thread.. i confess that my birthday 2day is xo happy and pissed off.. bocz i have many gifts and my classmates go to our house.. and Pissed off me bocz my bestfriend is xo mataray..[/b][/align]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that im so happy today cause my bestfriends made me laughed agen.. i confess that we have unit test tomorrow.. ahaha.. im not yet prepared

Last edited by amandacaresse (2008-07-13 09:26:03)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that our field trip is abs-cbn studio tour...and even if i am a kapuso...am still excited.! i confess that haiiz...when i hear his name...i scream in my mind...lulz x)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that i've been having a drinking session for every night for the last 3 days.. First night i got drunk but still in a proper state of reasoning. We had an overnight study last night along with a little drinking and i had soooo much fun. I had fun coz finally i let out all my emotions to some friends, that i've kept for so long..Personal matters, and a few self pity talks.. [b]I confess[/b] tonight i'm in a bad mood. My two sisters argued again and my dad cried again and wants to leave the house. I just stayed in my room and listened to those words that pierce my ear and my heart. I dont even know if they will go tomorrow on my badging day.. I'm a few steps closer to my dream an nobody seems to care.
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i meet lot's of friends in Phil. section! and i loved being there...:wow:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i ain't ready for our prelims.
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^me too =| i confess that im not yet ready for our prelim and unit test tomorrow i confess that i will consult a doctor on tuesday and im really nervous
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Bob[/b] i care bob .. :) i know how hard it is. just dont let "family" probs get in your studies coz it'll break you.. i had that problem before and i think its the worst problem a family could have all i did was concentrate on my studies and only think of it when im at home.. just remember that you can do it .. ajah! loev you bob ;] [b]Topic[/b] i confess.. :arrow: i made all my requirements in 1hour =D :arrow: the music in my rajo tonight is so cheap :lol: :arrow: i PMed Uma thinking it was shirow :lol: :lol: :arrow: i dont think i'll say this ever, but i wish [b]sis faith[/b] will be ok. :) :arrow: i liek [b]tokio hotel's Dont Jump[/b]. Angeli's right. They rwock \m/

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-13 11:06:07)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I want to learn how to make overlays. :/ :lol: Seems kinda fun, although I think it's a bit tiresome. I started to make another css lay tonight, just for fun, lolz. I'll probably give this one to a friend, since he asked me to make him a lay if I had time.. wikitiwikiwi. I also confess our class has been assigned to make a 20-minute movie as a contest entry for the .mov program contest thingie. Good thing I'm only gunna make the DVD cover, nothing else. WHEW. Aside from that we also have this big project for our computer class--we were divided into groups and we had to make a 1-hour film *SQUEEEAALLL*... We haven't started on a script yet but I'm really excited already. :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I know how to make overlays. Maybe i can teach you =D -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess I wanna call him :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#848284] zomg meow joebs [b] i confess[/b] i love your avi and siggy so much :o kireii desu~ :redface: i also confess that i'm so busy transferring my css layouts to new accounts. Having small bandwidth sucks. Usually I don't do anything and pray that teh problem will go away lewl but it's been days already and 4 of my accounts in ripway (don't report me for having multiple accounts lol) are still locked. My friends are already complaining. LOL. Don't blame me. Blame teh rippers har har. [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-13 10:31:39)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess . i changed my ava .. (obvious) LOL i confess . i dont plan to got to school tomorrow .. i have butterflies on my stomach . :wallbash: i confess . [spoiler]she made me really happy :wow: [/spoiler]

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-07-13 11:10:46)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im so lucky to have neil (unmaskedluke) as my beshie ;) wee hes so effin nice.kind. and sweet.. . :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7][quote=bhebhiej]I ran out of beer. =|[/quote] [b]That's good! hahaha =D :lol:[/b][/quote] [b]^I confess[/b] that it's [b]not[/b] good...hayyyz...it's over now anway, it's a new day, will head to the store later to buy more beer for this evening. hahaha [b]I confess [/b]that I laughed my a** off after reading something in this thread. :lol: [b]I confess[/b] I think I'm bad luck =|
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:lol: I confess [spoiler]:arrow: my big bro's translation got me to LMAO. :arrow: his perception of a good day for [i]me[/i] made him sound Barney-ish and that got me to ROTFL again. [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:48

[ 9 queries - 0.619 second ]
Privacy Policy