• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler] I confess that my [b]Twiz[/b] is online right now... i <3<3<3 her .. ;) I confess i am hungry right now .. Go to go .. i am hungry ..[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] I'm done with Ftalk.....peace my reasons: [i]There is way too much drama at Ftalk and I no longer wish to be involved in it whether it be by willingly placing myself in it, or by being unwillingly dragged into it. I've met some good people, good friends here and we'll keep in touch (most of us) through YM sometimes, so don't worry. I'm just gone from Ftalk...not from you.[/i] Also, I confess I really feel like sh*t right now. [/spoiler] *edited*

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-20 00:34:26)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess,,, im loving the song keep bleeding-leona lewis i just had a heart to heart talk with a long lost friend yesterday from that i realized something... that i cant do stupid things even if i really had chances... im not insane yet maybe half insane... =D im done...

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-07-20 00:14:01)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I`m downloading cool fonts now.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]i confess we have a confe yesterday, and they are so funny hehe. :D tnx class-s groups.[/quote] we have fun chatting with you too :lol: sojiro? :/ I confess i have fun yesterday too.we celebrated shy's b-day =D I confess i lol'd about the earthquake with 8.1 magnitude was [i]postponed[/i](?)

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-07-20 00:56:24)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I`m goin' back to Rockstars now. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Confess............ [spoiler]That This Gurl Named: blahblahblah... Always Copying My Styles In Friendster and Ftalk... :evil: She Is My Friend last Time... ;) She has Double Account Here.... :eh: :rolleyes::paranoid: She hates Me Cause I'm Better Than Her... She Hates Me here... She Does Not hate Me In Personal... Ouuuuccchhhhh! Plastic... :mad:[/spoiler]
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] I confess[/b] that the upcoming exams and reports were killing me slowly, :disgust: i hate it if only i choose the report i will present, i might choose the easiest one. I hate my prof- :mad: [b]I confess[/b] that i miss EPS, huhuh- i have missed soo many things there! I hope i can be updated with the latest news in there :lol: [b]I confess[/b] that i will be accepted in the cheering squad, *woottt.. still hoping. :retard:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i still have cough and colds :wallbash: :arrow: i had fun in the confe last night. everyone wanted to use the mic :lol: im happy my bestfriend was online i hope she had fun in her bday despite the mood her guard dog gave. ;] :arrow: ill be having my duty tomorrow hays :wasted: :arrow: im weirded out with someone's PM. whats with the "." ?? :/
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i just went to church and i am :o coz i didnt realize that it was my friend's son baby christening.. :lol::lol::lol: and i am one of the sponsors :lol: ... i liek joebz new picatures.. :wow: :lol: ... always been sleepy these past few nights, thats why i cant participate in our confe very well.. =( ... im sleepy.. :lol: :wallbash: ... i am really proud to be a member of CLASS-S :wow::wow:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i just woke up. and i'm starting to have colds.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i think [b]Alchemy Explicit AE[/b] is a nice name for a group. so epic. stick with that name [i]nah[/i] :lol: :eh: and im happy sis tinay is the leader. Keep it up sis! :thumbsup: :arrow: i want my Corn (trixia) to be a member of class-s. :rolleyes: :arrow: i wanna shift course :/ but i know its too dang late :wallbash: :arrow: im hangin out in vitz's profile, listening songs in his playlist. next stop - x's profile. emo modo music. :lol: :arrow: im thinkin of suggesting a friendster blog contest :/ :arrow: ftalk wouldnt me this much fun without my Class-S family. i loev you all much :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-20 01:13:19)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess, I feel bad today..:angry::angry: [spoiler]i was late for work, it took me more than 15 mins to button up my sleeves!!:angry: my N73 fell down the floor, and was separated into 3 pieces!! (battery, housing & the main unit):crybaby: [/spoiler] That's all for now... hope nothing bad will happen again... [spoiler]but i'm aware that "when it rains, it really pours!"[/spoiler] God bless us all! Kuya Jie

Last edited by jieduck (2008-07-20 01:17:39)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler] I miss this thread. :D[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

feel rilly rilly happy :D wahaha. new hair cut. shoort :wow:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess taht i've got my new avaa, FUGLY~ of course :rolleyes: I dont animate it and edit it too much, just border and text. D0NE! I confess taht i miss my ade and neko-chan, hope they got online this evening. I confess taht i want to cry. Amff, drama![[b]?[/b]][/spoiler]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] :arrow: i don't know whats happening here in friendstertalk.. many are quitting.. waah! what's wrong? :/ :arrow: im really hungry.. :(
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i have a problem with my step dad :| and i confess missed my uda ladeva XIII
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]I don`t like to post with weird spelling already.[/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i][b]*this is not a rant :|*[/b][/i] :) [align=center][b]I confess[/b][/align] [spoiler] I'll do what my bro did , and leave. The drama got too intense and the stabs got too personal ... people forgot to stop and think of who they are and what they can do ... so yeah sorry to those ... [i]who mattered[/i]...oh heck the ones who mattered already [b]left[/b]. [b]ciao[/b]. :D [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:50

[ 9 queries - 0.807 second ]
Privacy Policy