• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess i was liek :cry: that i didn't meet my boyfriend yet. Yesterday, i went to my old school. I met my old classmate wif her new boyfriend. Omg. I saw them hugging and kissing each other amf. Dang.........! I'm so jealous :crybaby: And ahmmm..... I'm making one layout each day :lol: [url=http://mimike.fileave.com/colorful_mini_world.html]This is my latest layout[/url] if ya wanna see :wasted:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i woke up last night because my partner just arrived and i had to open the door for him. before i get back to sleep i saw my partner open the pc and start chatting, after some few hours of sleep i happen to waken up because my little boy was asking for his milk and jarannn! i saw my partner still on the pc and still chatting.. hahaha chat addict.. well no big deal for me just observing those... i woke up 3 am this early to prepare for my last day today at the office, i will be cooking carbonara for my colleagues today and buy i guess some pizza for them... i hope i will be gone soon... hay, but i wish ti spend more time for my little boy before i leave.
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=maderpaker]i love you kristina..[/quote] :eh: oh yeah! keep it up bro! i'll support u! :D it's been a long time since I last posted here :/ [b]My Confessions[/b]: [spoiler]I confess I got high grades in our prelims,I'm so very happy coz of that. :wow: I confess I miss Tinay and Mandi. =([/spoiler]

Last edited by misz.faith (2009-02-19 05:13:25)

blackforest
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess im not in mood today... :(

Last edited by blackforest (2008-07-21 20:43:56)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: i was absent in my class for i woke up late! :wasted: :arrow: i was here yesterday but i did not post even once! y? i have a slow net connection and this stupid input button is not showing! hush..so disgusting! :disgust:[/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ faith happy you post again here... hmm about the not changing issue, yeah, but dont worry im not affected anymore... i can sense that he's up to more complicated issue soon yet i wish he will not regret those, and i bet he's doing some moving on portion.. haha goodluck! hmmm i wonder whats with august 20, 2008 haha i was thinking about something,,, ow maybe yeah your ketchup mentioned that to me... and im excited and happy for you two... *if im not mistaken...:D @topic i confess i wanna learn how to make ava like that with faith haha... i confess im done with my cooking and its smells good... whaaaa i hope they will like my cooking,,, and somewhat appreciate it. i confess that i was thinking of doing the same thing that he was doing right now. haha i wish i could also pretend that im single and spread my celfone number to chat rooms and irc channels... but so sad to say.. im not into that hobby i confess i only have chats to those people who i knew in the first place, im not into making too many friends over ym and irc and also friendster i confess that my 108 friends in friendster is 99% of those i personally know and only 1% were those who i have a chat with. i confess that i dont want to go to the office again but i need to because... i hate to say this, but the person i have my turn over to was not that easy to teach even if the instructions i gave is not so critical for her and the tasks were i can say is not that hard to understand... no choice... i confess im out now, tired. i cant inject css in my js eeerrr...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that after being gone from Ftalk for 2 1/2 days and having some serious thinking, and some persuasion by a couple of people I have decided to return. that I'm not gonna let myself get caught up in any more drama here at Ftalk...no matter who is involved. that I missed Ftalk and my former rockmates (and hopefully I'll be accepted back) now that I have returned. that I've met some people here that I thought could be good friends, but as it turns out, I don't think they [i]will[/i] be. =| that it's time to go blow up the music section now. :lol: [/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]that after being gone from Ftalk for 2 1/2 days and having some serious thinking, and some persuasion by a couple of people I have decided to return. that I'm not gonna let myself get caught up in any more drama here at Ftalk...no matter who is involved. that I missed Ftalk and my former rockmates (and hopefully I'll be accepted back) now that I have returned. that I've met some people here that I thought could be good friends, but as it turns out, I don't think they will be. =| that it's time to go blow up the music section now. :lol:[/quote] [b] Welcome Back Jesse!!! Let's celebrate! and guess what... Beer is on the house! lol :lol:[/b] [b]I agree don't let anyone pull you down here, What matters most is that you've got more friends who cares for you :eh:[/b] [b]Yup time for you to blow up the music section... again =D[/b] [b] I confess that People are happy "The Notorious Member of Rockstars" is back! lol :P[/b] [b] When you were gone, this was our song dedicated to you LOLZ [/b] [flash=300x80]http://media.imeem.com/m/_21Eyng0ZV/aus=false/[/flash] [b]Now you're back here's our song for yah =D[/b] [flash=300x80]http://media.imeem.com/m/s7WuV5T838/aus=false/[/flash] [b]Keep Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-21 23:08:23)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess: that I am very happy to know that bro. jesse is back!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: God bless us all and keep rockin' Kuya Jie
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i have 3 pending requested layouts to make.. but still i haven't started 1 yet.. rawrr!!
chelseii.13
» n00b
1969-12-31

my confession: [spoiler] [b]for EPS members only[/b] using sadameng languaging: im confession that im lovingful eptok pinoy scandalers all ready! and that im tiring bee cause of hour examination today! i wishing i could took a rest. but i cannot took a rest bee cause i need to reviewer for the exam tom. huhu. =( [b]translation:[/b] i confess that im loving eptok pinoy scandalers already! and that im tired because of our examination today! i wish i could take a rest. but i cannot take i rest because i need to review for our exam tom. huhu. =([/spoiler] sorry for using sadameng. =)

Last edited by chelseii.13 (2008-07-22 00:33:05)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Angeli[/b] Hahaha. Thanks for the welcome back. Oooooh, and free beer? :o Swwweeeet. :lol: :lol: (p.s. I know you all didn't miss me [b]that[/b] much). :lol: :lol: [b]@Jie[/b] Thanks, bro. Good to be back. :D Why are you [b]not[/b] in the music section helping me? :eh: [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I didn't even recognize Angleli at first because she changed her avatar. :D that I apparently forgot to tell my baby sis Dhee that I changed my YM ID. So sorry, sis. :cry: Glad you found me now, though. =) I missed you. =| that there are a couple of people who I miss talking to, but they never have time to talk. =| Oh well...nice knowing you two. =| that I cleaned up my YM contacts to only the people who actually keep in touch with me. =) [/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess taht i was soo tired yesterday taht's why i dont open my laptop and surf teh NET. Gawd- when i open my YM, there are lots of offline messages from my classmates. L0L~ they were always sending GM's. I hate reading them all taht's why i just close it and never care about those who leave their messages. OH- sorry guys. :| I confess taht i hate him, he haven't got online on YM and never answers my PM here. :wallbash: DANG~ i hate him very much. If ever he got online, me gonna eat him. =D =D Ehem o_O kidding only. :| I confess taht i loev teh Confe yesterday, L0L'd i can't stop laughing hope we can still have another one. :lol: Loevs u all. :D I confess taht i loev my new ADE its [b]Yuna[/b]. :wow: Sista linnie and Dondonut always calling her Neknek/Acil~ They were Paattheethic =D Kiddin Guys. :lol: I confess taht i loev my sig- wakokoness~ labshoo ol. =D [/spoiler] [b]Sistah Maye[/b] Happy Birthday! Sisst :D [b]Chelseii[/b] Im happy ur spreading teh Sadameng Languanging! ;)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler] this few days, i'm kind a busy and i don't have time to make a fansyns... there's a lot of ftalkers waiting in my fansyns.. but pwomiz... blah blah blah... ;) [/spoiler]

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-07-22 01:12:26)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]@ faith happy you post again here... hmm about the not changing issue, yeah, but dont worry im not affected anymore... i can sense that he's up to more complicated issue soon yet i wish he will not regret those, and i bet he's doing some moving on portion.. haha goodluck! hmmm i wonder whats with august 20, 2008 haha i was thinking about something,,, ow maybe yeah your ketchup mentioned that to me... and im excited and happy for you two... *if im not mistaken...[/quote] glad u'r ok sis. .yeah he'll regret those ate! :eh: I confess I edit this post! :D

Last edited by misz.faith (2009-02-19 05:11:54)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess... [/b] that i am [b]not[/b] logged in my ym because I'm [u]too sleepy[/u] to chat. [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smileys/onion_msn_smileys-08.gif[/img] that I [b]postponed my trip to Manila [/b]because Kukai (my dudette) told me she isn't available during Wednesdays and Thursdays --- soooo i might be going next week. my designs in friendster have changed into more [b]simplistic designs[/b] [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-26.gif[/img]. I wanna change newbies' perception about [b]friendster layout tweaking[/b]. "[b]Dramatic and uberly tweaked layouts[/b] [u]doesn't mean[/u] it's a great layout" Sometimes you have to [u]mellow down[/u] to see the [b]real beauty of CSS[/b]. [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/cebollita_animated_onion/cebollita_animated_onion-10.gif[/img] That i met a [u]cute and funny person[/u] in [b]youtube [/b][img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-20.gif[/img] that imma go take a [b]nap [/b]now [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smileys/onion_msn_smileys-03.gif[/img]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-22 01:58:24)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kyulatrixia]omg! :O what a small world!! :lol: haha see you around teh hall schoolmate![/quote] Haha. LOL. you are that friend of beizelle. i'm sure you know me. :lol: --- confess i got 57/100 in our biostatistics. hakhak
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Start of Confession[/b] [b]I confess[/b] i have fun at the confe yesterday with Yuna, Linnie and Trixx. im sorry if im out that time, theres a big rain in our location so my connection is down. [b]I confess[/b] i miss the confe of class-s hehe. they are so naughty :D [b]I confess[/b] i want to make an "MTV" just like ninah did in youtube. haha. [b]I confess[/b] our exam today is easy... (easy to cheat) hahaha [b]I confess[/b] i love all my co-eps group, dont change guys ;) [b]End of Confession[/b]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]-- Start Of Confession --[/b][/i][/align] I confess, I really like ^^hatak''s creations,, I really like his siggy now,, though i confess, im really scared at [b] L[/b],, he's scary for me [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/17.gif[/img],, but my friends think he's cute :lol: I havent really have a clear answer if im going out of manla or not..If my rents wud make me go too.., I wiiishhhh :crybaby::crybaby: [spoiler]I miss my bestfriends =(, my real friends and my 3 cyber friends..=(, Wer can i find a time machine??[/spoiler] [align=center][i][b]--End Of Confession --[/b][/i][/align]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im so tired of my duty, tired of everything. im even tired of goin online. everythings falling apart. :| :arrow: my head hurts. :arrow: maybe ill just be OL for an hour then take a nap :arrow: im still so angry with him. dang he'll never learn. :mad: :arrow: why do i feel like im [b]not[/b] missing anyone right now? :/

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-22 04:59:19)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:36

[ 9 queries - 1.132 second ]
Privacy Policy