• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess i always confuse love with like.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Hoshigaki]I confess i started to feel bad about Neex..He is having big problems in his life right now.. i tried to help him but , i can`t.. i miss his "kuletan" moments :lol: ..[/quote] You shouldn't feel bad. you should be happy that i'm still active here, coz i might be inactive when next year comes. don't worry, we'll have those kulitan moments again next time. --- confess i don't know how to fix my blog, so i'll be staying at my new one for the time being until someone will volunteer to help me. confess i just finished my chapter 1 a while ago. confess i don't know what to study for our philosophy exam on friday. confess i'm stressed, depressed, and infatuated right now.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ awts. dont feel bad neex. hmm.. if only im good with blog fixing thingys.. ill help you.. but i suck at it :wallbash: --------------- [b]i confess[/b] xave doesn't know me.. :lol: [b]i confess[/b] someone told me i look stupid in my avatar.. well, im thinking of changing it.. but [i]naaaah[/i].. maybe next time.. it's okay to look stupid sometimes [b]i confess[/b] i really need to go to bed.. i got large baggage under my eyes :/

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-16 10:34:25)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]^ awts. dont feel bad neex. hmm.. if only im good with blog fixing thingys.. ill help you.. but i suck at it :wallbash:[/quote] Well, thanks for your offer. i appreciated it. :) [quote=deathsiren]i confess i really need to go to bed.. i got large baggage under my eyes :/[/quote] don't worry. i also have those large baggage under my eyes. :penguin: --- confess i'm feeling nervous right now, and i don't know why. :wallbash:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i just woke up from 8pm sleep last night. i confess im so lazy nowadays, i dont want to go to office. i sended an e-mail to my immediate superior that im requesting an earlier endo but yet he didnt grant my request. i was expecting him to agree on all reasons i stated in my e-mail yet he didnt open that up to me for further personal discussion.. darn! being naive to my existence. i confess owh.. i dont know if it is the proper time for me to confess this one, just this month, i saw my old friend sweetheart at the ayala-buendia fx terminal. its been 5 years since we last talk. i remember that he supposed to be my lifetime partner if i have not met my present partner. we never talked since 2003 and after he found out that im pregnant with my bf year 2004 he never spoke to me again and later 2007 i heard that he also have his own family =( when i saw that person at the terminal, the initial reaction was saying hi and asking how was he all this time and a simple chit chat. he happen to ask for my celfone number and of course i gave it to that person. simply because we had past? nahhhh.. we're really close super very close friends. of all my past he was the only guy that happen to be my closest friend. i wish this confession will not be a BIG BIG ISSUE on my part. hmmmm im expecting that someone will react to this post and will ask me if i still have feelings for that person... well in advance i will answer :lol::lol: yet uhmmm.. hmmm... maybe i better :penguin: while :lol: i confess i really need to go to the office and make my formal turn over... i confess that im really excited yet sad on my opportunity in singapore. happy and excited to be there for work wow.. great income and so very super sad that i need to leave my only hope here -- kenzi. i will try to my hardest to succeed there so i can bring him also to where iam going.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...i cried last night...hahaha :lol: =D i confess...its really cold right here my body is shakin.. seriously... :wallbash:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess[/b] that I feel so [b]viral [/b]today, which one of you gave me a cold?!?!! lols[/align]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess, i feel that i am alone here, no friend at all. But i'm not giving up, maybe someday, they will realize my worth.... God bless us all!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

how come you dont have any friends here.. ;) youre a member of rockstars... and you should mingle/talk to them more... if you really need friends... ;) i confess... im updating my multiply site again wahehe... =):thumbsup: :wasted:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]I confess, i feel that i am alone here, no friend at all. But i'm not giving up, maybe someday, they will realize my worth.... God bless us all![/quote] We can be your friends ;) Just keep posting. Enjoy your stay and have fun here ;) ------------------------- - [b]Start of Confession[/b] - [spoiler] I confess im planning to create a banner [i]since i have no exam today[/i]. i hope i can finish it. I confess i want to watch deathnote "change the world" i hope it will be released in the market. I confess i watch "Machine Girl" in dvd yesterday, its really brutal and very funny :D [/spoiler] - [b]End of Confession[/b] -
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]how come you dont have any friends here.. ;) youre a member of rockstars... and you should mingle/talk to them more... if you really need friends... ;) i confess... im updating my multiply site again wahehe... =):thumbsup: :wasted:[/quote] I joined rockstar just yesterday... wish me luck, i hope to find real friends there.. as i have said, i will never get tired of trying to have real friends... @dondon: Thanks! I'm glad to have you as my friend! God bless!! @topic: I have stated my confession. Kind regards to all!

Last edited by jieduck (2008-07-16 19:46:36)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] [b]that[/b] I'm not drinking tonight....and I'm not missing it....and I'm not having a bad night tonight, either. :D [b]that[/b] I'm actually having a pretty good day today =) [b]that[/b] there's a couple of people who I'm missing right now =| [b]that [/b]I learned how to make siggy's today :D =) [b]that [/b]I'm hungry....think I'm gonna go eat now :penguin: [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-16 21:27:39)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i want to make [s]war[/s] with someone here.. but i thought maybe not. [b]i still have my etiquette you know[/b]. --- also i confess i hate it when people sometimes don't use their common sense.
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i'm like the song "Who will I be..." hahaha.. [/b]:wow::wow:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that he's giving me the bad feeling. :wallbash: But I'm still into him. :redface:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm very confused and perplexed by something :O that I'm glad I didn't get drunk tonight =) that I'm tired and about to go to bed :retard: that.....nope, nothing else....goodnight [/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i logged off from ym coz I was makin' a [b]new lipsync video[/b] :lol: haven't finish my simple layie yet (I'll finish it later) :wasted: that I'm glad I talked to [b]Jesse[/b] -- He shared wif me [b]Serj Tankian's[/b] (lead vocalist of System) solo album and I was practically mesmerized with teh music lyrics. I'm currently downloading all teh songs from Elect the Dead album. :thumbsup: i loev [b]SOAD[/b] <333 Im planning to change my avatar in [b]Deviant Art[/b] that i thought Deviant was read as "[i]devayan[/i]t" -- nak xavier told me it should be "[i]divyant[/i]". :lol:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

rawwrr!i confess that im starting to get some headache in updating the codes for my lays..:retard:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I Confess This Day Have a [s]Stupid[/s] Rain!! Its So Cold it looks like signal 200 And That Freakin Guard Is :thumbsdown: And i also Confess That Im Glad Tommorow Is Friday :eh:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]I confess tomorrow is the date of the rumor that Philippines will have a 8.1 something earthquake .. i wish it is just a scam.. I don`t wanna die :penguin: [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:56

[ 9 queries - 0.199 second ]
Privacy Policy