• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cUtieAyu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[color=deeppink][align=center]i confess that i'm currently uploading psp games and I started early in the morning but it's still not finish yet... geez, i'm already tired of waiting... :disgust: [/color][/align]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=jheneko]my bday is on tuesday,.hehe[/quote] [b]Happy advance b-day to you =)[/b] [sup][i]Confessions [/i][/sup] [spoiler][i]I wake up 10:00 .. lolz.. to late =| .. and i am making layout now.. but can`t find a good picture :crybaby:[/i].[/spoiler]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]I confess i still haven't studied for our maternal exam tomorrow. Haha. I'm dead.[/quote] You can do it Manong Bob! Good luck! =) :D[quote=--pUshnIt08--]Well I confess that Neyo and CB are the only black (?) guys that i have a crush on..i dunno,,they jst have this charm :lol::lol:[/quote] Same here... Haha... Lovin' their songs.. ;) [quote=jheneko ]my bday is on tuesday,.hehe[/quote] [b]Really? Well Advance Happy Birthday![/b] I confess: [spoiler]I'm eating Buko Ice Cream right now! Want some?? =D[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I want. lol. :lol: I confess : [spoiler] I confess that i'm so happy coz my crush talked to me. :redface: I confess i'm getting hot tempered at our leader in our jingle. I confess that I'm relieved coz we've finished our jingle. we still didn't do the polishing thingy. I confess I got wet coz I don't have an umbrella :wasted: I confess that 'm getting bored coz no one texts me. :lol: I confess that I don't want to update my story anymore. =| [/spoiler] [i]-End[/i]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler][i] i confess that my head really hurts today and im not in the mood.. :|[/i][/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess siz chii's sig made me?! :o:O so much geez... i was shocked with that!! i confess im compiling all the css layouts in friendster css layouts... and its hard lolz...compiling em all but itd be really nice and organize with that directory lolz..
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I wanna make more layouts but I'm getting lazier by the second.. Lolzz... =D[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

random random confessions :ninja: [spoiler] [b]i confess[/b] i love cabal :wow: it's my fave online game now ;) [b]i confess[/b] i like the theme song of zoey101 :/ [b]i confess[/b] i had a sexytime pictorial ([i]not really[/i]) with my friends a while ago.. haha. we were just trippin' 'coz the corridor was not crowded that time.. we were just doing different poses stuff but not really sexy.. just fooling around :lol: [b]i confess[/b] he sang me a song.. im so happy :redface:[/spoiler]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i'm planning to join in a fraternity! but i confess, that i'm to scared to do it!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i saw wu chun and calvin chen on phil. channel.. errrg their effin cute! but not that good in english lang. :) hope to see them to in a.s.a.p haha.. :lol:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']i confess i saw wu chun and calvin chen on phil. channel.. errrg their effin cute! but not that good in english lang. :) hope to see them to in a.s.a.p haha.. :lol:[/quote] I love Wu Chun! So cute... Haha... I confess: [spoiler]The ice cream melted! Aaw... :( Haha... :lol:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weee me tooo...i love wu chun.. :wow: ahehe i confess i love wu chun and jiro wang ahehe :P i wish it was jiro who came here with Wu and not calvin hahehhe :paranoid: :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I already know my enemy's real identity =D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]I confess i am downloading cabal now.. so slow.. :o[/i]
Kazuki Shikimori
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess I want to buy what I want. I confess that I can't do it because I only have limited money. :thumbsdown:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]The rockstars had a confe and eunice has a very cut voice.And I also confess shiffer and ate melody are very 3x sweet =3[/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess:[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: I love someone I was talking to for making me feel better :kiss: for yah sis. :arrow: I was shocked with sis Eunice's voice, :redface: she's so cute and funny with her [sup]"key *[i]susi[/i]* "[/sup] :arrow: [b]We [/b] [sup]*wakakka*[/sup] need someone to come OL right now. :redface: :arrow: I love so many people in [b]Rockstars[/b] ! ;) ... cause of certain people there... I'm now really bent on staying [sup] *bwahhahahahahha see the point there loves ?* [/sup] =D :arrow: [i]and I also confess that I really don't like it when people bring stuff out that was said [b] in ym [/b]to the open. Ok. Please stop it. whatever was said or whatever happened is finished. Let's keep it at that.[/i] :thumbsup: [/spoiler]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-07-12 07:58:29)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess harvey and crushsiz aina's ava made me laugh :lol: haha =D i confess i played text twist awhile ago :lol: haha it was fun :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-12 07:06:17)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i made a new theme for my [url=http://www.maye.candy-kisses.org]blog[/url].. it's quite simple but im getting dizzy seeing my face :/ but im happy it turned out [b]OKAY[/b] :D [b]i confess[/b] im excited for tomorrow. umm. there's really nothing to look forward to but my UBE (Ultimate Bonding Experience) with mii familia.. Sunday is family day :D and i looove it. i get the chance to be spoiled. lel :lol: [b]i confess[/b] im so excited to see the crazy pics we took a while ago. my friend hasn't uploaded it yet.. she said she slept. darn. she excites me too much :disgust:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]I confess i got stocked in someone`s profile .. Ultimate Alerts.. GRR .. annoying ..[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:40

[ 9 queries - 0.897 second ]
Privacy Policy