• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=faelnar84]• I`m a cancel my join request.[/quote] Waaaa...Please Do join in EPS.. I confess i want faelnar to join EPS.. :crybaby::crybaby:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Hoshigaki]I confess i want faelnar to join EPS.. :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] Aww... :lol: Why? I confess.. I`m gonna join EPS cause of Hoshi :redface:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...i just got home.... and i was :o to see so many private messages.. :P i confess i want to greet siz shy and siz angeli7 a happy bday! i confess...i miss siz bebe gay faith and babycake mandi..
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Faelnar[/b] Woa :o 0H-MY,:| you're joining EPS because of my Buttercup. LOL'd, =D Hope to see yah there. :rolleyes: [spoiler] I confess that i Miss ate Aina and Linnie-Chan. :( Too bad- I confess taht mamu is not gonna be online tomorrow. DANG :wallbash: I will miss her. =( I miss teh singing thingy- :lol: And talking about teh [s]dmn[/s] gel who annoys be now and then o.O [/spoiler] //edited - I confess taht i miss ate tinay too :|

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-19 07:40:09)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Haha.Yup x3 I confess.. I bet it`s fun there in EPS. :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess it's so hot in here :/ i think imma die :| I confess that our confe today was uber boring :lol: no one's typing :O
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh,I just remembered... I confess.. I`m happy and exited to be movin` to EPS :lol:

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-19 08:11:06)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Faelnar See you there :D ------- [b]I confess[/b] i meet my ex-gf (not the stupid 1) and were just hanging around and talk (a friendly talk) share some moments. and we miss each other. thanks to her, i decreased my sadness ;)
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]I Confess[/b]:[/color] [quote][color=#999999]• Sigh. I don't know why I feel pissed lately. Arrgg.. W8, Am I crazy?! I know why but I won't tell anyone. L0L. XP • I miss the former-GT / GFX Tech & Rockstar members so bad. Sigh. Hope to see them again. Ahahaha.. Except the ones who are in the group on where I am now. L0L. :] • Hayss.. I don't know what to do now. I'm 100% bored now! Whew.. Someone please chat with me! L0L. Jokes. • I love my group now! Weeee.. L0L. Dunno why but I really love`em. But it doesn't mean that I don't like the groups I was with before. <33 • I really love Paramore! They really rock, as in. L0L. Wooh! Their songs make me wanna scream out loud & do stuff without being moody. L0L. \\ m //[/color][/quote] [color=#999999][/color]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler] ...I'm annoyed wif some people. Not that they did anything to me but I find them annoying :lol: Echuz. Sometimes I can be so unreasonable especially when it comes to judgment and other stuff. =.= ...that I want to kick myself. It's so unfair. All those stuff I told myself just to avoid/ignore/hate him just flew straight out the window after one glimpse at that damn smile. What on earth is happening to me? O_o lol emotive much? ...I'm really bored right now. He PM'd a while ago, but he disappeared. Now I'm lonely lol lol lol =( ...I'm getting really emotive and moodier these days--what's up with that?!? [/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]@Faelnar See you there :D[/quote] I hope too ;) @T: I confess. •It`s uber cold here.. :paranoid:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess, i really miss this girl above me!..haaayz..[/b]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]I miss the former-GT / GFX Tech & Rockstar members so bad. Sigh. Hope to see them again. Ahahaha.. Except the ones who are in the group on where I am now. L0L. :][/quote] [b]You can still chat with us on YM sis ^^ To those who quit the group...I know who you guys are :eh: It's okay... If that's what makes you happy ^^ You will be missed...Though our group is on private and you could no longer post there. You guys can still chat with us on YM =)[/b] [b]I confess that: [/b] (With Drama Instrumental Music) [spoiler][b]The Rockstars group isn't my group..The group is owned by all the Rockstars members...I'm just a member who organizes the whole thing and is planning to hand the leadership over to a member coz i will be busy a few months for now (still deciding) No one is superior there, We're all equal...This group is dedicated to everything about Music and True Friendship ^^ \m/[/b] [/spoiler] [b] "You Complete Me" - Joker [/b] :P [spoiler] [b]Thank you for all your greetings through PMs, on threads and on YM ^^ I really appreciate it, i'm already eating all your cake and opening all your gifts hehe :lol: I'm still waiting for Jesse's beer...:lol: [/b][/spoiler] [b]Let's all have fun here! ^^ \m/ [/b] [b]"Why so serious???" - Joker =D[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-19 09:09:27)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: that i'm longing for my parent's trust. :( ..that i don't want to go to school and study.. i'm sick of studying. .. i confess that i hate exams.. ..that i'm wearing my side grin with my parents although i ____ them..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. •I miss teh Rockstar members :crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that... I've missed everyone here. I thought they already forgot about me, haha.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I CONFESS :arrow: MY LAST GOODBYE. Open the spoiler pls!!![/b] [spoiler] I just online now coz i see many many changes around here. Even im not logging myself here at ftalk, i can see what is happening here. I just post my "last post" here coz im being bothered by the things i am seeing. first, i here that [b]triciapink29 [/b] has been promoted and now she's a promoter now. Congrats to her. One of my friend here at ftalk gave a GM in ym and i did read that. The message says that he is accused that he is a ripper. I immediatley talk to him and he denies it. As i can see and i can feel, I'm seeing lots of people here that is in the wrong place to accuse him. First, he explain to me why he is being accused as a ripper. I understand his feeling coz if you dun make that sin, then you will feel annoyed. According to my resources, some promoters here made some "miracle" to reach their position. I'm a bit bothered of that thing. I'm a bit bothered coz they do not promote members as well they just promote posers of their own. So what's the use of being a promoter if you are recruiting ur own selves? second, i saw that elite is gone in the egroup list. I'm wondering why dale and LH has different group now. On my last visit here, i saw that elite is fine but there are absent members. I know LH is sad about what's happening in elite but pls try to considerate us coz we are also studying and we have goals in life too. We are also busy in doing our projects, homeworks and reviewing too. I know you have been experienced dis thing too. 3rd is the "i quit!" word of mine. [b]Yes i'll be gone here and i'll not be online too[/b]. I'll also request to the mods to lock my compilations too. I will do this because of a thing that i maked me hurt. I will quit because of the member who gave me inspiration to quit. i lose my patience here and i think i deserve to quit coz of the repu thing. am i ryt u hu makes me decide to leave????!!! And besides i'm now seeing that ftalk have a very big difference now than im a newbie. Many members changed there attitudes. I know i have many friends here but i do need to leave ftalk. This decision don't hurt me but it hurt me most is the changes that happened here and the members who is very pride here even they are still a noob, they act like they are with the same rank with me. I decide to leave ftalk a week ago but i refuse to do it coz im moving on in what im always doing. Ftalk is like a vice that is hard if you will leave but if it is needed to leave, leave it. thank for the members who became my friends and bestfriends here. Especially tinay,jhay and camille. You are all very special to me. words is not enough to thank you all. Thanks camille for being a crying shoulder on my side when im just trying to moving on. Your a gods gift to me =] I'm locking my threads cause i don't want to receive any comments. what is the importance of leaving it unlock if you will leave and don't reply to their reactions? this confession is very long enough to say goodbye to my family here. I know you understand what im feeling right now. I post again a confession from me that is so long cause im totally moved on now. It is so hard to explain, correct and talk/post if my heart is full of sorrows and sadness here. Everytime i am watching here that im not logging here in, i just remember what he did to me and what he said. I don't want any fight here on him. Im just sharing my feeling here. thanks for jocamps, ate lea and the others who gave me fansigns. I appreciate your works. you!don'tya worry! you dun see my avatar and my post again here. Because of you i have the inspiration to leave this forum. you dont Know how much i love this place. You are a grrrr!!!! You ruined my patience and that's the reason i have no patience now here. for everyone's info, this is my [b]last post here[/b]. I have confessed here many things and it gives me relief coz the pain ease and the sadness decreased. BTW, if you wanna talk with me, We can talk in YM nor in friendster. just pm me and i'll answer you back :) [b]Goodbye my dear ftalk friends! i'll miss yah all. Sayonara!!![/b][/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ZOMGWTFBBQ!! ^ [b]Mommy Ice[/b]! *screammmmm* IMYSB! :crybaby: :crybaby: I confess I missed my mommy ice =(
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess.. I've been indirectly rejected.. [i]hindi ko pa nga sya nakakausap basag agad ako nung nabasa ko yun d2..[/i] i think I'm not deserve to be happy anymore.. she's the only one that make me happy.. but she's so distant to me now.. sigh... [/spoiler]

Last edited by maderpaker (2008-07-19 09:53:53)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that: [spoiler] i miss this thread... too much load in the office today :wallbash: i am not getting bored/tired of reading the confessions of my fellow Ftalkers! :thumbsup: i do really wanted to react to some of the confessions, but no... not now... ====== hi sis tinay, misya! sorry for not posting my confessions earlier... so busy :rose: ====== i feel sorry for whatever happened to sis "tauruslady"... good luck i miss bridget..... though we had a brief YM pm dis morning... I am beginning to feel the warmth of the members =) [/spoiler] God bless us all! :D Kuya Jie

Last edited by jieduck (2008-07-19 09:55:24)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:59

[ 9 queries - 0.697 second ]
Privacy Policy